Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 2)

dotcom Senior Member
dotcom
dotcom

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Love Himmanshoo...loved him and his talent in Bhagowali. Loving him in LMYAM is guaranteed...

(Sonu)

Edited by dotcom - 06 August 2012 at 12:01pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkarankismattieluvnaiomisharma00093nishersalgodblessallrashaaKeshawnLoveGuddutanutesCleosjps01pensink91indisoapwatcher1Surish

rashaa Senior Member
rashaa
rashaa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
PRI01!!! MY GOD is it good to see you after so long!!! Do you know we still keep the BBAT forum alive? Come visit!!

Everyone else, thanks for joining in the madness!! Jps - I know I know, it had to be me! Blushing NAK - WELCOME!!

And alphabeta_22 - believe me, you'll be falling for him and fast if  you already like him Wink I speak with the voice of experience hahaha!

--------------------
*Do check out my blog if you have time*
Fantasies by Rasha ~

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkarankismattieluvnak04naiomisharma00093nishersalgodblessalldotcomljcruzKeshawnLoveGuddujps01pensink91tanutesCleosindisoapwatcher1Surish

luvsagar Goldie
luvsagar
luvsagar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
After a long wait ... can't wait to see Himmanshoo agai.. Good luck!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkarankismattieluvnaiomisharma00093Keshawnnishersalgodblessallrashaajps01pensink91LoveGuddutanutesCleosindisoapwatcher1Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

rashaa ... oh Rashaa, you are priceless!   Thank you!  Thank you! 

Looking forward to seeing our talented Himmanshoo again!  I'm sure we are in for a treat!

All the best Captain Anoop! 

To all the "G" Company Girls ...   I'll always be a "G" Girl  Wink!!!!  Forever faithful to the "G" Man!!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

naiomisharmarishiramkarankismattieluv00093KeshawnnishersalgodblessallrashaatanutesCleosjps01pensink91LoveGuddusoapwatcher1Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

@alpabeta_ 22 and nako4 ...  Fasten your seatbelts ... you are in for a treat from our Handsome Himmanshoo ... you'll witness talent as you have never witnessed before!!!! 

rishiramkarankismattieluvnaiomisharma00093KeshawngodblessallrashaadotcomLoveGuddujps01pensink91tanutesCleossoapwatcher1Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rashaa for starting this thread. Waiting eagerly to see the new show and Himmanshoo in this Captain Anup role. I am sure he will be great in this role too.
So i will be seeing all our friends on both the forums Smile

rishiramkarankismattieluvnaiomisharma00093nishersalgodblessallrashaaKeshawnjps01tanutesCleosLoveGudduindisoapwatcher1Surish

godblessall Senior Member
godblessall
godblessall

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Awww...Rashaa...you are right on 'job', without a fail...Clap
  So happy to see many of my near and dear ones here...also delighted to have the new-comers...welcome everybody from my end...together we're ready to fly high in the sky...I'm more than confident this journey is going to be the one of its kind full of excitement and adventure...so put your seat-belts on...we're ready for the  'take-off'...Embarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkarankismattieluvnaiomisharma00093Keshawndotcomnishersalrashaajps01LoveGuddutanutesCleossoapwatcher1Surish

rashaa Senior Member
rashaa
rashaa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
*delighted squeal* it's SO SO SO nice to see all these usernames back from BBAT days and of course our current G-girls, welcome welcome welcome!!

--------------------
*Do check out my blog if you have time*
Fantasies by Rasha ~

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkarankismattieluvnaiomisharmaKeshawn00093nishersalgodblessalljps01tanutesCleosLoveGuddusoapwatcher1Surish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index