Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 18)

rashaa Senior Member
rashaa
rashaa

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
UFF you girls!!

J, *blush*! I'm not doing anything THAT special!! Blushing

indi - Welll I should clarify that it's pronounce AHnsi, so no thinking of ants please! Tongue LOL

Pensink - a few of us were discussing Naina earlier and we decided that Naina's problem is a control issue... she wants to have importance and control in the family, and she wants to be seen as someone holding the reins, I think, so that's why she doesn't want Shivani in the picture. I think because there's no relationship for Naina to use against Shivani, Naina can't have full control over Shivani, and that's the big issue. And if she can't control Shivani, and Mansi spends most of her time with Shivani, then she might lose some control over Shivani... At least this is what I've come up with after our discussion today Big smile Whatever it is though, we'll find out in the coming weeks!

And yes, canNOT wait to see our Himmanshoo dressed as a dulha again... and hopefully this time it'll be for a longer time, with no sehra covering his face Wink, and there'll be smiles before and after the wedding LOL

--------------------
*Do check out my blog if you have time*
Fantasies by Rasha ~

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesindiSurish

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Day 3 and I'm hooked on the show.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

rashaa Senior Member
rashaa
rashaa

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Welcome to the crew, bluebell! Big smile

--------------------
Fantasies by Rasha ~

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGilltanutesjps01pensink91indiSurish

rashaa Senior Member
rashaa
rashaa

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
It's Monday! Who's ready to see more of Anoop and watch the lead up to his and Mansi's wedding?! Big smile

--------------------
Fantasies by Rasha ~

SushmaGilltanutespensink91indiSurish

l-NiklausFan-l IF-Rockerz
l-NiklausFan-l
l-NiklausFan-l

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Ahh...!I'm the late comerShocked

Rashaa diHug thanks for the thread count me inBig smile. I'm excited to watch Ansis'(Anoop+MaansiWink) wedding

rashaatanutesjps01indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashaa

UFF you girls!!

J, *blush*! I'm not doing anything THAT special!! Blushing

indi - Welll I should clarify that it's pronounce AHnsi, so no thinking of ants please! Tongue LOL

Pensink - a few of us were discussing Naina earlier and we decided that Naina's problem is a control issue... she wants to have importance and control in the family, and she wants to be seen as someone holding the reins, I think, so that's why she doesn't want Shivani in the picture. I think because there's no relationship for Naina to use against Shivani, Naina can't have full control over Shivani, and that's the big issue. And if she can't control Shivani, and Mansi spends most of her time with Shivani, then she might lose some control over Shivani... At least this is what I've come up with after our discussion today Big smile Whatever it is though, we'll find out in the coming weeks!

And yes, canNOT wait to see our Himmanshoo dressed as a dulha again... and hopefully this time it'll be for a longer time, with no sehra covering his face Wink, and there'll be smiles before and after the wedding LOL

--------------------
Fantasies by Rasha ~
Rasha, I agree Naina has control issues and just hope that when the story unfolds it does not show misunderstanding between friends and they realize that it was Naina who was responsible for any future misunderstandings.

And yes, so true even i am waiting to see Himmanshoo as a Dulha and want to see how his  married life is with his wife.

rashaatanutesjps01indiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Hey guys, looking forward to a better week for Himm - would definitely like to see some more scenes with him!!

Yes Rash and Pensink, agree with you on the Naina control issue - let's see how it evolves!  If she gets out of hand, we can always send in our Guddu Shukla to the rescue!!

So wishing everyone a great week ahead!

rashaatanutespensink91indiSurish

SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashaa

It's Monday! Who's ready to see more of Anoop and watch the lead up to his and Mansi's wedding?! Big smile

--------------------
Fantasies by Rasha ~
OMG Rash I so cannot wait to see him in wedding clothes *dreamy sigh* the man wears it well Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaatanutesjps01pensink91indiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index