Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 17)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Agree with Indi and Jps01 this is just the foundation of the show.But after a few more episodes the story would pick up and Himmashoo's acting skills would be visible to all. I felt he is portraying this character very well and would be great going forward too.

And mean family members as always either get more screen time and they start their plotting and planning from the start. I dont like mean characters and am hating how the bhabhi lied and is keeping two such close good freinds apart.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesindi

Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaatanutesjps01pensink91indil-NiklausFan-lZiva01

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

jps, pensink ... Don't know why, but 99.9% of  indian soaps seem to have a wicked  family member ... it's like a requirement of the show!!!!    No wicked M&M, MIL, SIl, DIL so no show ... and it's mainly women who are the wicked onesDisapprove!!! 

Girls...  No offense , O.K.?  But I must tell you this ... I'm cracking up here ...  I just saw the suggestion for the jodi name and can't help laughing ... "ansi"  ... sounds nice but brings to my mind ants biting my feet and me jumping from one foot to the other ...  and that  teasing phrase  "ants in your pants"  LOL.  Don't kill me ...

Another thing ... every time I see this perfectly groomed Anoop, my fingers  get  this itchy feeling  (antsy feeling??? ) to run them through his hair and give it a good ruffle!!!!   You know how I like the hair LOL  !!   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaatanutesjps01pensink91

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

jps, pensink ... Don't know why, but 99.9% of  indian soaps seem to have a wicked  family member ... it's like a requirement of the show!!!!    No wicked M&M, MIL, SIl, DIL so no show ... and it's mainly women who are the wicked onesDisapprove!!! 

Girls...  No offense , O.K.?  But I must tell you this ... I'm cracking up here ...  I just saw the suggestion for the jodi name and can't help laughing ... "ansi"  ... sounds nice but brings to my mind ants biting my feet and me jumping from one foot to the other ...  and that  teasing phrase  "ants in your pants"  LOL.  Don't kill me ...

Another thing ... every time I see this perfectly groomed Anoop, my fingers  get  this itchy feeling  (antsy feeling??? ) to run them through his hair and give it a good ruffle!!!!   You know how I like the hair LOL  !!   

Agree with you on everything Indi. Especially the last para Wink, dont we all have that itch.Big smile.

But honestly I hate one of the relatives been shown as the Villain/Vamp. For e.g in this serial what is wrong with Naina I dont understand. She herself had a love marriage then why does she not like Shivani's Ideologies. Either the CVs forgot LOL or think the audience does not pay attention to these things.

So sad no episode today Unhappy

rashaatanutesjps01indi

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@ Indi and Pensink, you girls are hopeless!!! I don't think they have found a cure as yet - naughty, naughty!!!!WinkWinkWink Indi, try and keep those bugs/ants thoughts at bay before you have us all itching!!!

Anyways, you know how I hate evil women since I had my fill on my one and only TV serial so far!!! But anything with the H guy, I will have to put up and watch!!!Tongue

Wishing you all a great weekend!

Much love!!

Wink

Edited by jps01 - 10 August 2012 at 12:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaatanutespensink91indiOmaRamdass

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Tongue
Originally posted by jps01

@ Indi and Pensink, you girls are hopeless!!! I don't think they have found a cure as yet - naughty, naughty!!!!WinkWinkWink Indi, try and keep those bugs/ants thoughts at bay before you have us all itching!!!

Anyways, you know how I hate evil women since I had my fill on my one and only TV serial so far!!! But anything with the H guy, I will have to put up and watch!!!

Wishing you all a great weekend!

Much love!!

Wink
LOL we are hopeless are'nt we, but I thought  you were first in the line for that person. What happenedWink. Hey dont mind, I am just kiddingTongue

I agree, I too hate all evil that is shown, why cant we get a simple love story. But I am sure this love story would be good as the vamp here is only to separate best freinds. And hopefully not create any issues between the Captain and his dear fiance.

Hope we see some interaction between our dearest and his future wife Smile.  Was so dissapointed they did not even start talking and the bhabhi came to say comeon its getting late. In this modern world they should have shown that she herself suggests that they spend some time together.

wish you all a wonderful weekend!!

Lots of love and a Big hug tooHug.

rashaatanutesjps01indi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

jps, pensink  ... WE are all hopeless ...as long as the matter concerns a certain "G" Man    Wink ... I'll have to use that name until something comes up for Anoop ... unless I call him the Ants Man   LOL  LOL????? 

pensink ... give the man a chance ... he's shy and reticent ... we can't have "interactionsWink"  so early in the show ... Anoop is a decent guy ... not like that  hottie -  "touchy touchy" Guddu Shukla ... always staring with lust reflected in his eyes  and face and touching at every opportunity   LOL!!!!!  Ahhh ... sweet King of Kannauj,  missing him so!!! 

And Jay, you are right ... anything for the Handsome "H"Wink!!! 

Enjoy you weekend all!!!   Love ya!!!

Edited by indi - 10 August 2012 at 1:35pm

rashaatanutesjps01pensink91

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
wooot wooot

add me in dey

my lover is back on screen

great to see so much BBATians here Big smile

Edited by OmaRamdass - 10 August 2012 at 4:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesindi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index