Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 148)

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Sushma

Recopy and paste the link properly or find the original link.If the link is personal then it would be virtually impossible to open the new thread

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Why does Raklaxmi use emotional blackmail on her children?   She very well knows that if she doesn't eat, her children would be troubled!!!  Think they should just leave her alone ... let her go to bed hungry!!!!  She's a grown woman for goodness sake!!!

Rishika Mihani (Shivani) is proving to be a talented actress!!!!  She looked so natural and real in that scene with Sandhya ... you could actually see the shock and outrage in her face and hear it in her voice!!! ...  all the pain and disappointment caused by RL and the family not believing her!!!  It was good that Sahil comforted her ... at least she knows that she has her husband's support!!!  

I think, though, just as Sahil stood up for Anoop, he should try talking to RL regarding her attitude to Shivani!!! 

Anoop seems to value his wife's opinion!!    Anoop looked so sad and when he said RL would not eat the food if he takes it!!!   It's good that he has someone to share his pains and to love him!!! 

Himmanshoo's wealth of talent is demonstrated in his depiction of such varied characteristics ... his emotions are so real ... in that one scene he showed his pain, sadness and even hope when Mansi convinced him to take the food to RL!

jps01pensink91Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
@ Indi, RL is a spoiled brat/mother!!! She acts or has the mentality of a 7 year old child.  She is just horrible!!!  So you don't want to eat, good, remain hungry and from the looks of it, she can definitely miss a meal!!Angry  Not to mention she harbors has such negative emotions for both Anoop and Shivani!! She knew that Mansi sent Anoop with the dinner, yet she tortured him! Which grown sons in today's age respond like Sahil and Anoop??

And yes, I agree Shivani did well with that particular scene, the only problem with her, is that the camera should not do a close-up on her face!! Not being funny, just honest!

Sandhya is a good actress, she even had tears in her eyes when she lied - compulsive liar!!

Bua is a bright shining light in the show!!

I still believe that the writers of this show need to be relieved of their duty and new writers should come on board very soon.  The story is blah, nothing more than eating dal and rice everyday!! We need a better, strong, story line which is definitely missing - my opinion only!!!

pensink91indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Happy Dusshera to all of you!! May all your hurdles be removed and my you have a prosperous and healthy life!!

jps01indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushmaGill

Pensink I tried opening the new thread but it kept telling me that the file path is incorrect Ouch for the photoCry so hopefully someone can help us out here who knows what to do
Jay, I had difficulty and tried to paste the collage itself but could not if you send me an email in the PM inbox i can forward that email that Sushma sent to me.

jps01indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Happy Dusshera to all of you!! May all your hurdles be removed and my you have a prosperous and healthy life!!

pensink ... Happy Dusshera to you and your family!!!!  

hey pensink, do you know how to do the garba and dandiya? 

jps01pensink91Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Indi, RL is a spoiled brat/mother!!! She acts or has the mentality of a 7 year old child.  She is just horrible!!!  So you don't want to eat, good, remain hungry and from the looks of it, she can definitely miss a meal!!Angry  Not to mention she harbors has such negative emotions for both Anoop and Shivani!! She knew that Mansi sent Anoop with the dinner, yet she tortured him! Which grown sons in today's age respond like Sahil and Anoop??

And yes, I agree Shivani did well with that particular scene, the only problem with her, is that the camera should not do a close-up on her face!! Not being funny, just honest!

Sandhya is a good actress, she even had tears in her eyes when she lied - compulsive liar!!

Bua is a bright shining light in the show!!

I still believe that the writers of this show need to be relieved of their duty and new writers should come on board very soon.  The story is blah, nothing more than eating dal and rice everyday!! We need a better, strong, story line which is definitely missing - my opinion only!!!

@ jps ... Agree with you here!   I think it's time the writers do something to move this show forward!!!   We have brilliant actors who are really good, and their talent is just going to waste!!! 

Think the make-up people could do better by Shivani!!!  I have seen photos of her and she looks good!!!   

And Sandhya ... she's really good, isn't she?   I think she has even convinced herself that she's telling the truth  LOL!!!  

Ahh ... but Bua knows her DIL ... at least we'll have one fair person in the house.  Don't know if she'll speak up though; might just try to smooth things over quietly, no rocking the boat ... same way she handles the Anoop/RL matter!!! 

Edited by indi - 24 October 2012 at 8:26am

jps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by pensink91

pensink ... Happy Dusshera to you and your family!!!!  

hey pensink, do you know how to do the garba and dandiya? 

Thank you indi!!

Yes, i know garba and dandiya, actually a few of us friends joined a bollywood dance class last year to learn Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index