Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 145)

diorslik IF-Dazzler
diorslik
diorslik

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Himanshoo ur great actor

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19jps01pensink91indiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Nak19
I'm the only guy here.It feels a bit weird but I'm proud of it.

Pensink

Thank You Glitter Graphics Pictures, Images and Photos

Much thanks for a job well done as usual.

Jps, indi and pensink

I doubt there will be  any exposure. just plain jeans and tees

Jps01

I'd prefer if the perpetrator him/herself respond to that question.They/he/she know who they are.

Edited by Surish - 23 October 2012 at 3:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19jps01pensink91indi

RBAA IF-Sizzlerz
RBAA
RBAA

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
HimanshooThumbs Up

bluebell12jps01pensink91indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged

When the green eyed monster hits, we get Sandhya  - typical trouble maker.  The woman is downright malicious ...  imagine she's fighting for the position of Bahu No. 1Shocked !!!!   Instead of competing with Mansi and Shivani, she should move out with her husband ... she would be queen in her own palace!!!  I don't expect Bhushan to go against his wife, even though he knows the truth!!!  He's just as bad as Sandhya!!!

Already, Sahil, Mansi and Anoop seem shocked ... it's now up to Shivani to stand her ground!!!   Of course, RL will believe Sandhya; not so Bua ... she knows her DIL!!! 

Enjoyed Anoop's interaction with his dharampatni ... classic Himmanshoo there ... those glances at his wife and the staring into each other's eyes Big smile !!!   So sweet!!!  Anoop is getting there, slowly but surely ... and then we'll have all the fireworks  LOL!!!   I am  puzzled at Mansi though ... sometimes she's so forward, and at other times, she's acts so shy ... downcast eyes, hesitant, ...

Anoop is indeed a caring and loving man, despite the lack of love from his mother!!!!  I enjoy the chemistry between the two brothers ... so much love and understanding!!!! 

bluebell12jps01pensink91Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Nak19

Jps, indi and pensink

surish ... I expect they'll wear their normal clothes ... but no harm in dreamingWink  !!!!  Though I wouldn't  mind seeing the guys even in short pants or  three-quarters ... just something a little casual and different and I'll be happy LOL!!! 

hey surish ... why feel weird?  The only guy among the girls...  I'm sure there are many guys out there who would love that!  LOL!!!  You are Lord of the castleWink  !!!  

bluebell12jps01pensink91Surish

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Nak19

A lot of men watch, but don't want to admit it.    I'm a woman and the reason I watch is I
love to see people fall in love with each other.    It's better than watching slasher movies, etc.
Manoop has my special attention and look forward to watching each day. 

SushmaGilljps01pensink91indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluebell12

Nak19

A lot of men watch, but don't want to admit it.    I'm a woman and the reason I watch is I
love to see people fall in love with each other.    It's better than watching slasher movies, etc.
Manoop has my special attention and look forward to watching each day. 

@ bluebell ... Awww ... another romantic at heart  Approve!!!!  So sweet!!!   I just love romance stories ... and as you said, watching people fall in love is what I love best!!!!  

Hey, I know of other guys who watch the show  ... they just don't come here!!Wink!       Kudos to surish ... he's one brave and self confident guy  Clap!!!!  

Edited by indi - 23 October 2012 at 7:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by Surish

Nak19

Jps, indi and pensink

surish ... I expect they'll wear their normal clothes ... but no harm in dreamingWink  !!!!  Though I wouldn't  mind seeing the guys even in short pants or  three-quarters ... just something a little casual and different and I'll be happy LOL!!! 

hey surish ... why feel weird?  The only guy among the girls...  I'm sure there are many guys out there who would love that!  LOL!!!  You are Lord of the castleWink  !!!  

Indi, i think Surish is right as I have never seen any indian guy, especially in India wearing shorts or 3/4th pants inpublic. They might wear it at home. so yes we might just see them in jeans and Tshirt.

But things are changing in soap world they are showing more passionate love on screen these days and women are now shown in night gowns rather than sleeping in their heavy sarees and jewelry so maybe LMYAM could show them in swim suits Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index