Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 140)

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
@ Indi, hehehe!!!! No, he is just a kid - just out of University!  And from the conversations I have with him he is a good, decent, boy whose parents are still in Delhi!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91indiLeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, told them about my judgment being impartial before, and then they send you back to the pool againOuch! Not excited about going but its a must!!

Probably need to check in with the lawyer on board - Surish - to get a few more excuses!!!

Talking about excuses, there is young intern who was just hired by my company and sits on the same floor as me.  He is young, intelligent (has quite a few degrees, MBA included), only child of his parents and from Delhi.  His accent is not thick (told me they provide training for this at his University in Delhi) and its a joy to watch him interact with his peers and colleagues alike! He gives the impression that he knows what he is doing and I always hear them praising him!  That brings me to the reason for writing about this, he reminds me of someone -  Surish!!Big smile I assume this is how he is from his writings!

@jps ... OK, so it's pensink you are speaking to, but I just have to jump in  Wink!!! 

Just think of it as doing your civic duty ... I'm sure they have heard all the excusesBig smile !!!!  

Anyway, that guy sure seems "suitable"  material!!!   Must say that somebody found out quite a lot about him ... and it all sounds really good and interesting!!!   Interested   LOL??? 

I know it civic duty dear, and do is diligently too but sometimes we do feel that you want to just get out of the routine and so the excusesBig smile.

Jay, beware Indi is tryng to see if she can have one less person in the list for u know who LOL.

Indi, dont kill me LOL JK Wink

jps01indiLeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

@ Indi, hehehe!!!! No, he is just a kid - just out of University!  And from the conversations I have with him he is a good, decent, boy whose parents are still in Delhi!!

jps ... Yeh!!!!   I know!!!  We don't "go" for the good decent kids!!!!  Just the dabang gundasWink!!!  

pensink ... (LOL!)  Do you blame me?   Anything to shorten that line to the King of kannauj!!!!    Especially if they are in front of me  Wink!!!!  

hey girls, I've been called quite a few times for jury duty, but lucky me, no case!!!!   It's frightening though when you have to look at the perps!!!!   One of my friends actually trembles like a leaf whenever she hears jury duty!!!  

Edited by indi - 17 October 2012 at 12:23pm

jps01pensink91LeesanSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
@ Indi, Dabangg Gundas only!!! Big smile

@ Pensink, you hit the nail on the head with your comments, have to watch my back with Indi, she will try anything to get me off the line - that Indi D'oh
!

pensink91indiLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indi

pensink ... Thank you my dear pensink!!!  Gald you are our friendHug!!!  

So more trouble is brewing in the family!!!   Sandhya has already turned Bhushan's head!!!! That husband/wife team is out to make trouble ... both at the office and at home!!!  Bhushan has already made his status clear ... he's not moving!!!

I feel that sandhya is also planning to put Mansi against Shivani ... maybe when Mansi realises that Shivani is getting to spend more time with Sahil, and Anoop is always too busy to spend time with her, she'll start resenting Shivani.   Sahil is the typical young son ... he'll take some time before he learns to be responsible!!!!  Wonder how RL will react when/if she finds out what Sahil is up to!!!!  Would she blame Anoop, as usual?  Or maybe this time she'll blame Shivani!!!!  Those two seem to be her pet hates ... 

Indi

Sandyha will attempt to make both couples' lives miserable since it's quite obvious she wants to retain Rajlaxmi's Best Jodi Award.Time for both couples to become more intimate and be vigilant for signs of their adversary who is prowling around like a lion seeking whom she may devour!

Edited by Surish - 18 October 2012 at 12:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91indi

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
    Pensink for October 17, 2012 LMYAM update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91indi

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged

@ Pensink, told them about my judgment being impartial before, and then they send you back to the pool againOuch! Not excited about going but its a must!!

Probably need to check in with the lawyer on board - Surish - to get a few more excuses!!!

Talking about excuses, there is young intern who was just hired by my company and sits on the same floor as me.  He is young, intelligent (has quite a few degrees, MBA included), only child of his parents and from Delhi.  His accent is not thick (told me they provide training for this at his University in Delhi) and its a joy to watch him interact with his peers and colleagues alike! He gives the impression that he knows what he is doing and I always hear them praising him!  That brings me to the reason for writing about this, he reminds me of someone -  Surish!!Big smile I assume this is how he is from his writings!

Jps01
You make me smile Glitter Graphics

Really?A diabolical guy like me? These days I'm too busy with work hence the reason I'm unable to converse with you girls as I should.

Edited by Surish - 19 October 2012 at 2:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Talking about excuses, there is young intern who was just hired by my company and sits on the same floor as me.  He is young, intelligent (has quite a few degrees, MBA included), only child of his parents and from Delhi.  His accent is not thick (told me they provide training for this at his University in Delhi) and its a joy to watch him interact with his peers and colleagues alike! He gives the impression that he knows what he is doing and I always hear them praising him!  That brings me to the reason for writing about this, he reminds me of someone -  Surish!!Big smile I assume this is how he is from his writings!

Jps01

Bear Smile Tumblr gif

Really?A diabolical guy like me? These days I'm too busy with work hence the reason I'm unable to converse with you girls as I should.

@ surish ... (LOL!!)  Are you blushing at Jay's compliments!!!  Awww... you are just too sweet!!!  Maybe we should say "sweet diabolical" ... Wink  !!!!

And we do miss your keen intellect and stimulating conversations    Big smile!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91Surish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index