Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 14)

godblessall Senior Member
godblessall
godblessall

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Hello G girls'.and boys'yesterday was a day of new beginning for all of us'we got another opportunity to enjoy and appreciate the sheer talent of our one and only G-man ! I must admit I've not watched the show till now'only reading the written updates ( Awww'I miss Wafah, Rani , Sushma and all other beautiful updaters')..but somehow last night got a chance to watch a very small segment of the show that fortunately contained our man of glory in it..!! and I want to share that experience with you though I'm aware probably most of you already witnessed the entire episode on the screen..     
               The scene starts with the mother getting ready in front of the mirror in order to go for a family outing that I came to know was actually a scheduled visit to the prospective bride's place for her elder son , who is none other than our person of interest, Captain Anoop. He already dressed himself for that occasion and looking absolutely 'killing'..and not to say so much different from his Guddu Shukla look that we all are accustomed so dearly'his character looked to me very calm contrast to Guddu's hyper active image'his eyes conveyed a sense of serenity , again all contrast to the restlessness that was visible in Guddu's gaze in most of the time'.Guddu is  a storm who is brewing inside and out and sweeps everything on his way . Guddu takes the way he wants at his will and nothing can tempt him'he can only find peace in the deep and vast ocean of love of his lady love , his wife , Runjhun. On the contrary , Anoop looked like a person  who suppresses his feeling in the notion it may offend others, his acts are restrained by himself  most of the time , he prefers to wait and watch rather than rage and roar'his gaze passes the message that he is ready to give a chance to the situation that comes on his way even not planned by himself and arranged by others. While Guddu is always the unquestioned leader on his credit, Anoop is happy to be a follower owing to his submissive nature'.
         I know it is too early to draw such character analysis, but what I'm saying is the result of a few minutes view of my favorite actor on screen yesterday'his acting even  in those few minutes made me realize these things ' and here lies the magnificent talent of the actor 'a new role, seemingly polar different from the previous one that he played more than a year , a new environment and all , but the man is able to portray perfectly his new character even in  a span of few minutes that made an average audience like me grasp the essence of his role in such a detailed way'.I'm not even considering the difference in looks of Guddu and Anoop ( obviously Anoop is given the suave and perfect touch matching his role ) , the things that I mentioned above is based completely on the mannerism played by the actor in his new role, not expressed by his new looks'and here is the credit of Himmannshoo as a superb actor'.we 're with the right person 'and we're more than happy to support him. 
             The scene I watched was also beautiful and quite different '.here the mother asked her son to help her put the necklace around her neck'and the inexperienced and masculine son had difficulty doing that job 'he admitted, Mom this clasp is too small to grab'while the mother said,  son'your hands also got too big over the years to grasp this tiny thing'both mother and son kept looking at each other through the mirror'a short and simple part, but very touching 'while son was ready to assist his mom the best way he could, the mother was actually in doubt whether she will be able to reach the depth of emotion that her  little boy grew over the years'growing up created an untouchable gap between mother and child who is by nature quiet and introvert'mom is clueless about the feeling of her grown up child '.at the end they both kept looking at each other through the mirror with a fade glimpse of helplessness'.reflecting the fact that this is not intensional, but that's the reality'
           After this I could not watch as I had to leave for something...but this little moments caught my heart'.I was once again amazed by the screen presence of my favorite actor'and never the less , he did not fail me'now , as I said, this is just the beginning'.many more will come in future'it will be my absolute pleasure to watch those beautiful work of art  on the tv screen for my beloved artist'many congratulation and best of wishes on his way from me'.keep this up my dear'.you are the BEST !

Note : this post I originally made in BBAT forum ...I copy /pasted it here also as this is an appreciation note for Himmannshoo.

Edited by godblessall - 09 August 2012 at 10:56am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaaSruthy.Ltanutesjps01HalkatJawaniJayindiLeesanZiva01Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
@ Godblessall, brilliant post!!!! I enjoyed reading your comparison and analysis!!!!

ClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStar
StarClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallrashaaSruthy.LtanutesindiLeesanZiva01Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL with the other comments by my dear friends!!!

Pinching, Laddu, shy, lust - LOL!!!! No pinching allowed!!!!!

ROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallrashaatanutesindiLeesanZiva01Surish

godblessall Senior Member
godblessall
godblessall

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Jst read the updates...awww...he is being shy...and cutie pie...Hug
     but no pinch please...keep a safe distance for your own safety...ROFL

rashaatanutesjps01indiLeesanZiva01Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

ROFLROFL

jps ... is a little "touching" allowed  Big smile!!!!   Remember the "touching" above the Carom Club??? 

godblessallrashaatanutesjps01LeesanZiva01Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged

godblessall ... wonderful iApprove   !!!   Good  job Thumbs Up!!!! 

godblessallrashaatanutesjps01LeesanZiva01Surish

Ziva01 IF-Stunnerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@ Godblessall nice post ClapClapClap

I loved Anoop entry it was hatkeWink totally in his character...shy ...n cute smile ...above all his expressions which are fab...awesome acting as usual

Today's epi also was nice...agree Anoop was shy to speak with Mansi but he will do so after marriageWink love Anoop n Mansi chemistry ... 

godblessallrashaatanutesjps01indiLeesanSurish

Ziva01 IF-Stunnerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

ROFLROFL
Hi Pooja Hug
how r u dear?

sachii after watching y'day epi i would love to pinch HM cheeks ...he was a cutie-pie...he was extremely shy

Edited by -Priya01 - 09 August 2012 at 11:37am

godblessallrashaatanutesjps01indiLeesanSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index