Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 138)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, I think Sandhya is becoming the comic relief in the show - evil with a bit of fun!!! So are most of her plans have backfired!!! Poor woman! LOL!!LOL
So true LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01LeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

@ Pensink, I think Sandhya is becoming the comic relief in the show - evil with a bit of fun!!! So are most of her plans have backfired!!! Poor woman! LOL!!LOL
So true LOL

jps, pensink ... (LOL!!)  a mini Mittho mami ... "hai, hai" with all the plotting to go  LOL!!!!  And don't forget the backfiring too   LOL!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91LeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Glitter Graphics | http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/
Pensink for today's written update!

jps01pensink91Leesan

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

yeah shes more of one of those dopy neg characters not the pure evil ones

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Indi, Jpso1 and Pensink

What a prank that backfired on Sandhya today! Kudos to Sahil for using his visual acuity and sharpness of his mind as well as Bua for muzzling her! However, it doesn't end there with the psycho.That venomous spider, together with her husband, will keep lurking in the most innocent of places so Mansi and Shivani as well as Anoop and Sahil still ought to be careful where they put their hands and feet. Once they get entangled in their web of deceit the torrents of destruction will overwhelm them, at least for a while. Mansi and Anoop shopping!This definitely got to Himmanshoo's idea!

Edited by Surish - 16 October 2012 at 5:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indiLeesan

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil70

yeah shes more of one of those dopy neg characters not the pure evil ones

Yes, Sandhya seems like one of those negative comic characters...  I don't really mind characters like her ... they never succeed in their evil plots, so unlike some of those  who keep doing their evil deeds and end up with no punishment.  And like all stories, we need the negative characters to give it a little "kick". 

Of course Sandhya will not give up!  So far, though, all she's gotten is humiliation!!!   One good thing , Bua knows that she's up to no good!!!

Edited by indi - 17 October 2012 at 5:42am

jps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Episode starts with Anoop is on the phone with someone and says that since that incident the share of Mehta and sons has gone down and then he says some number and tells the person on the other side that let me call you back and is looking for calculator but his smart intelligent wife dear immediately calculates and tells what the answer was and at first he is shocked and asked "what did yousay" and mansi replies the answer again and he respond to the caller and then says we can apprise our shares. Then hangs up and tells Mansi I am not surprised as you were economics and commerce topper. He thanks her and then apologizes for last night as they couldnot have coffee together. He says the client called and I could not ignore as the talks were important and she says its fine. He tells her that he was now late for work so he will leave. Then Mansi stops him and tells him that today was her first day of Club and she did not have sports wear and asks if he can spare some time and come shopping with her. He says he has a lot of work and would not be able to leave work but Mansi says its okay we can do on weekend. Then he says no weekend would be too late so let me go and check my schedule then we wil coordinate and go today. Mansi again calls him and he is getting late but still stops and asks what it was. She replies she was not sure how Mummy would react if I wear sports wear and for that he replies I will talk to coach and he can make arrangements for you to change there. Then he leave as he was getting late.Mansi thinks Anoop ji soon I wil bring you and MIL close. Shivani comes and Bhushan and Sandhya are having breakfast, she greets Bhushan and then apologises to Sandhya for the joke and Sandhya replies no I am not hurt you are youngest and can play pranks anytime. Shivani is excited that Sandhya is not upset (Shivani seriously needs lessons on the face expressions as Sandhya is clearly mad at her)

Shivani keeps saying it was so much fun and even SAhil acted so well. Sandhya tells that go prepare breakfast for others. She said she will join her after Bhushan finishes breakfast. She then tells that a sorry would not help and she will teach Shivani a lesson. Bhushan agrees with her and then he asks her where her laptop was and Sandhya replies it is in mom's room. Here bua and phuphaji are discussing that she was ashamed at Sandhya last night and then Phuphaji says she has acted childish before but last night was toomuch and Bua says I think since Mansi and Shivani came Sandhya has become insecure. They say we need to move from here because this house and business belongs to them and tells that sandhya has even started interfering in Bhushan's business. Just then Bhushan comes and says this is where I grew up too and I am not going anywhere and neither is Sandhya but you both have right to make your decisions. They tell him that what they did was their duty towards this family and now their sons have grown up and married so we should make our own home. Bhushan does not agree and says we helped them and now who would help us in establishing ourselves.(He is right, sibling rivalry in business is always there, just hope he does not listen too much to Sandhya else the whole family will be kicked out seeing RL's attitude). Shivani comes and Sahil is still not ready for work and she tells him to get ready soon as she has to go to the kitchen too and he replies he is downloading some new game and would get ready soon. Anoop comes and asks how come you are still in casuals and he says you go with Bhushan bhaiya and I will follow and will be there before the meeting. Shivani tells Bhaiya I will soon send him to office. Anoop thanks Shivani.  Mansi is making some laddoo (Iam guessing) Shivani comes and Mansi tells her Bhabhi went to get something and I want to share something with you. She tells shivani our plan has reached 2nd stage where Anoop agreed to come to the sports shop with her. Shivani says wow Mansi now your relation is improving and Mansi replies yes now the relation has moved into love. Shivani teases that wow now you have started talking about love and tells this means Anoop bhaiya is going back to his roots now by accompanying you to the sports shop (Shivani seriously needs to grow up. Yaar think, look around and speak <ANGRY>) Just then Sandhya comes and sees angrily but then changes her expression and comes and says wow Shivani I never imagined you would help us with Prasad and Shivani says sorry as she had to push Sahil out. Sandhya says no need to say sorry, and sarcastically says at least you have time with Sahil look at us …………………..

She tells see bhushan and Anoop leave so early for work and Sahil just left and by now half of the work will be done at work. Shivani tries to say no that's not the case. SAndhya says I don't need any explanation I have known Sahil since childhood, he is cool. He is not worried about work or anything and the fact is people like him enjoy life not like Anoop andBhushan  whose life is spent in the office cabin. Shivani is upset, well Sahil is also at fault. Mansi changes topic and asks bhabhi don't you think the dry fruits and ghee are less in the Prasad. And SAndhya says yes add some more. Here Sahil is listening to cricket commentary and then Anoop calls and he fakes he is not well. Anoop asks to wait where he is and tells he would come and get him. Sahil says he is close to home so will go and rest. Anoop says he will handle the meeting and asks him to call when he reaches home. ( sahil better gather your act as this will lead you in trouble). Sahil decides to go to his inlaws as he would be attended well where as at home Shivani will catch his lie. He reaches his inlaws place and first actshe is not well then tells he was joking and came to watch the India vs Srilanka match and asks to make pakodas/fritters and Sasur ji says yes Sunita/Sasuma please make some hot tea too. SAhil tells please don't tell Shivani as she forces me to go to work. Devyani tells you should think of a new excuse as health excuse is old now. Shivani is recalling Sandhya's words…..

Mansi comes and asks if the saree is not too gaudy for the club and she replies without seeing. Then Mansi says you did not even see and said, Shivani replies it is gaudy but you an wear it. Mansi says don't take Sandhya bhabhi's words as you know how she is. Shivani says no I know Sahil is like that, Mansi tells her that Sahil is the youngest and dearest of the family. Then Mansi says shehas to leave as she promised Anoop ji she would reach office and they can go shopping after meeting. Shivani says even I don't have anything to do so I will come with you and I willsurprise Sahil. Shivani and Mansi are having fun in the car to work and talk about child hood days and how much fun they had during Navratri and how much sweets they had. Mansi says Aunty really made such nice sweets and Shivani says she is missing her mom and family and Mansi tells then you should go and meet them as it has been a long time since she went there. Shivani plans to first surprise Sahil then go home and tells Mansi to come after shopping and they will go back home together and can plan thenext step for their plan. Shivani calls home to tell her sister and she accidently tells that they were missing her today too and Shivani says today and says I miss you everyday and Devyani tries to changes the situationwhen Sahil comes and asks for Chutney/sauce and Devyani gestures him to  be quiet. Shivani asks Di is sahil there and the epidsode ends.

Precap: Shivani calls SAhil and he says he is in the office and she replies what work can you accomplish when you are watching cricket and he is surprised as to how she knows and looks out the window and sees Shivani coming out of the car………………………………………Sahil is in trouble. Good for him he needs a dose………..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MamanaSushmaGilljps01indiLeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

One day we are at 19 and the other 35, what is this ? Can someone explain please

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19Cuty16jps01indiLeesanSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index