Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 137)

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Consistency is missing, they need to resolve an issue, then move on to other items!! Ouch

Last night's episode was just OK for me, nothing great!  They really need to work on the script - CVs, please note!!Ouch

Well, look who paid us a visit - Ms. Rash!!! No worries Rash, we will definitely open a new thread once this reaches 150 pages!  You are surely missed and good luck with your studies!!!
Know you can ace anything you put your mind to!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaapensink91indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Episode begins with Shivani and Mansi laughing and entering the kitchen. Shivani asks Mansi I have just started enteringkitchen and don't even know what everyone likes. She asks Mansi do you know what Anoop bhaiya likes roti or rice and Mansi first says roti then says rice. Mansi is confused as she does not know what Anoop likes and she asks Shivani do you know Sahil's likes and dislikes and shivani says yes ofcourse for the last 2 years it has been the same one day roti the next day brown rice and today is brown rice day. Shivani says do you know Anoop's favorite and Mansi says yes he likes coffee made by himself and he made for me last night too. Sandhya comes and asks what is cooking for Dinner and Shivani tells her its Daal and Sandhya says why not make something else as we eat daal daily. Shivani replies it is all ready and mansi is making special daal and Mansi also adds in saying it is really special recipe and Sandhya says good, she prys to get the special ingredients but they don't tell her. She leaves and Mansi just cannot control her laughter and shivani comments that she is seeing Mansi laughing like this after  along time. Scene shifts to Bua and RL who are making Mata ki Chunri and bua says the chunri is so beautiful and then she talks about some other TV serial where the second wife is also good in handicrafts. RL stops her and says Prabha you watch so many serials how do you remember what happens in each one. Sandhya walks in J and Bua asks go and help Mansi and Shivani in the kitchen. Sandhya says they both are cooking today and RL says yes its good as Shivani too needs to learn cooking. Bua Says that is good and Sandhya says nothing is good. They ask her what is not good and she is telling she said as she did not cook anything (she is making sure no one points any finger at her if something goes wrong with the food). She keeps acting its not good she did not even cook a single thing and both bua and RL say not to worry.(cant wait for the next part as I desperately want to see her expressions when she finds out that Mansi and Shivani set her up J).

Then Bua says so bhabhi where were you, and Sandhya says and daal I did not even make daal. Bua says I know you cook good daal but let Shivani cook today. Then she says yes and she is adding ………………. And RL asks what is she adding and Sandhya leaves that she will be right back. RL asks what happned to her. Bua says she did not get to cook so she is upset. Sandhya goes and peeks in the kitchen and then she thinks "you think of surprise everyone and I will just surprise you" she comes and sits in RLs seat and all family are looking at her and she is happily dancing . She realizes everyone is staring at her and asks what happened and bua tells her she is sitting in Rls okace and she apologises and moves. Mansi and Shivani comes with food and she thinks here comes the special daal. Then she tells Mansi shall I help u serve and Mansi says no bhabhi Shivani and I can manage. Then she tellshe does not want to eat daal today. RL says it has not yet been served and you are refusing now, she tells sorry but today's daal is very special and you will never forget the taste. She then thinks they are ready for night out and Bua asks what are you looking down. And she replies nothing then casually asks where are you going tonight Shivani and Sahil asks Shivani you made plans to go out and what is bhabhi talking about. Sandhya says wow facncy high heels so I thought you are going out. Shvani shows her heels are not high and bua tells Sandhya that she is acting silly since evening and if sheis not well she should go to her room. Sandhya says she is fine. Sahil says bhabhi your cooking is great and Sandhya again self thought "yes eat it when it will have effect then you would know" and Anoop too says Mansi can I have some daal. (Sandhya is just insane)

Shivani asks Mansi to pass the daal and Shivani says bhabhi at least try a little it is good and Sandhya says no I don't want and Sahil too says it is good. She shouts that she does not want daal. RL says what is wrong with you whay are you shouting and why are you avoiding daal today and she blurts out that Shivani and Mansi have added sleeping pills to the daal. Rl asks what nonsense are you talking about and she says so they can enjoy the party all night and bua asks are you mad that you are talking like this and she insists to ask mansi and shivani as you trust them. Sahil says if that was the case then he should have been affected first as he at the daal first too and then acts as if he is sleepy and Mansi is questioned what have you done and Mansi says we have done nothing and Shivani says maybe it was his first day at work so he must be tired and RL is cryng and says yes yes he was so tired that he slept while eating on the dinner table. All are worried and asking Sahil to wake up and Sandhya says so this is what you wanted that everyone will sleep for 8-10 hours. Sandhya continues in this time you both would have a nice outing, and Mansi says bhabhi we did not plan anything. RL asks so this was Shivani's idea and then she says I pity you Shivani as your antics are not good. Sahil get up and says mom you too and tells Sandhya that you were acting so well so I thought I would also act. Bua asks what is this Sandhya and she is now peeved and starts her ranting " mamma what did I do, I did not do anything I heard their scheming with my own ears" and bua tells so now your ears are hearing things  too. She tells her to go to her room and tells her to leave immediately. Bushan too excuses himself. Bua apologises to Mansi and Shivani and Mansi tells her she is elder and should not apologize and Shivani says she must have misunderstood. Then Shivani tells Mansi tocome so they can get Kheer. Bua says today SAndhya crossed all limits by accusing the DILs. Anoop comes to Sahil and Sahil asks how come you are here and he asks what are you holding and Anoop says obviously it is coffee mugs so it must be coffee. He says but I just want you to taste as I promised Mansi I will make coffee for her and for me everything works and it should be good for her. Sahil tastes and tells one is strong and one is weak and then Anoop tries to leave and Sahil says Bhaiya for a cup of coffee so much effort, he tells you know this means you are in love and Anoop is all shy, and smiles and leaves and Sahil too smiles.  Mansi and Shivani clearing the kitchen and Shivani says Mansi we have had a lot of fun now we need to do as planned. Mansi tells she willtalking during coffee with Anoop J.

Precap for tomorrow: Mansi tells Anoop today is her first day at the club and she does not have the dress for that and asks if he would accompany her to Shopping and Anoop (haye mein mar jawa J) smiles and says let me check my schedule at work and will call you( with a big grin on his face J)…………………….

Lovely episode a must watch especially when Anoop dear makes his brother taste the coffee he made for his darling wife Big smilePartyThumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGillCuty16jps01indiSurish

Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanx dear nice epi...
Sandhya is a complete insane.
Just hope everything goes well wid mansi,wow Anoop making coffee wid so much efforts...
Waiting to see more more cute scenes between dem.

jps01pensink91indiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, thank you kindly for your quick, excellent write-up!!StarStarStar
Star
Sandhya and her daal story has my head spinning!!LOL

Can't wait to see the episode tonight!

Edited by jps01 - 16 October 2012 at 10:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cuty16

Thanx dear nice epi...
Sandhya is a complete insane.
Just hope everything goes well wid mansi,wow Anoop making coffee wid so much efforts...
Waiting to see more more cute scenes between dem.
Agree with everything. Sandhya is totally lossing it, that is what happens when people try to pry in others personal matter. I am loving all the scolding that Sandhya got. Sorry no offence as i said yesterday I dont like such things but am loving as the wrong person isgetting punishment and she deserved it.

Anoop and Mansi are so cute and I too wish more such scenes. they are already inlove but need to confess and then will come the rest.Big smile

Cuty16jps01indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

pensink ... thank my dearest pensink ... once again, a beautiful WU  Clap!!!

Awww ... love is in the air ... I'm smiling just imagining Anoop's shy smile!!!  Sooo sweeet ... he's going shopping I'm sure!!!!   Let's see the clothing he'll choose for his wife!!!   And the  coffee ... he didn't forget Mansi's request that they have coffee every evening ... this guy was sure lonely before!!!  (Guess he doesn't know that there's a world of eager ladies out there waiting to give him some company ... ...  Big smile))

Sandhya ... you stupid woman, so easily fooled ... now the family would never trust her again!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, thank you kindly for your quick, excellent write-up!!StarStarStar
Star
Sandhya and her daal story has my head spinning!!LOL

Can't wait to see the episode tonight!
Jay I mostly hear and do the WU but today went and saw her antic and OMG Sandhya was hillarious LOL

Cuty16jps01indiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, I think Sandhya is becoming the comic relief in the show - evil with a bit of fun!!! So are most of her plans have backfired!!! Poor woman! LOL!!LOL

pensink91indiLeesanSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index