Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 136)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, thank you dearest Pensink for your quick, well detailed, (so love your side notes) write-up!!!ClapClapClap 

Sandhya is enough to drive anyone insane with her thinking!!

Pensink, I noticed that Jyoti (development team) responded to you opening that new thread with today's write-up and I know its not your fault but someone thought it would help everyone on the forum.  Well, all I can say, is its their lost!! They can wait on the original updaters.

I applaud you for your effort and strength and let our writeups remain just here!! You are doing an excellent job!!

Agree about Sandhya.

Yes, Jay I read Jyoti's note and thought well i was just trying to do as asked but am more than happy to just do it for this thread Big smile.

pensink ... as for jyoti's response, as jay said, it's their loss!!!  We all know that it was at someone's urging, and that only because you do such a wonderful and timely update!!!  Kudos to you for granting us such a big favour and for your precious time ClapClap  !!!!   Please note that we appreciate your efforts!!!!!   

We love you!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12godblessalljps01pensink91LeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by pensink91

Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, thank you dearest Pensink for your quick, well detailed, (so love your side notes) write-up!!!ClapClapClap 

Sandhya is enough to drive anyone insane with her thinking!!

Pensink, I noticed that Jyoti (development team) responded to you opening that new thread with today's write-up and I know its not your fault but someone thought it would help everyone on the forum.  Well, all I can say, is its their lost!! They can wait on the original updaters.

I applaud you for your effort and strength and let our writeups remain just here!! You are doing an excellent job!!

Agree about Sandhya.

Yes, Jay I read Jyoti's note and thought well i was just trying to do as asked but am more than happy to just do it for this thread Big smile.

pensink ... as for jyoti's response, as jay said, it's their loss!!!  We all know that it was at someone's urging, and that only because you do such a wonderful and timely update!!!  Kudos to you for granting us such a big favour and for your precious time ClapClap  !!!!   Please note that we appreciate your efforts!!!!!   

We love you!!!

Thanks and I do too that is why i try to do the Updates ASAP.Big smile

bluebell12godblessalljps01indiLeesanSurish

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Thanks pensink for update.        As far a starting a thread for update, good try anyway.
Don't know what happens, unless you try.   Their loss, our gain.

godblessalljps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluebell12

Thanks pensink for update.        As far a starting a thread for update, good try anyway.
Don't know what happens, unless you try.   Their loss, our gain.
I know that is why I thought i wll give it a try. I am happy either ways.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessalljps01indiLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Pensink!You're a darling!

Originally posted by Pensink

Agree about Sandhya.

Yes, Jay I read Jyoti's note and thought well i was just trying to do as asked but am more than happy to just do it for this thread Big smile.

Pensink

I admire you for your keen intellect, irreverent sense of humour and vivacity

Edited by Surish - 16 October 2012 at 4:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessalljps01pensink91indiLeesan

rashaa Senior Member
rashaa
rashaa

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Look who's back from oblivion!!! But don't get too excited, I'm here to say that whenever this thread gets to 150 pages, someone please take the responsibility of starting 

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #2!

I am very, very, VERY busy and I am not even able to keep up with this show every week, so I won't be able to give it as much time as I used to in the beginning.

I will say one thing - pensink, THANK YOU for the updates!! <3

And with that, bye all! See y'all later!

godblessalljps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Hi everybody!!!!  How are you doing???

I just don't understand this Raklaxmi ... as a matter of fact the entire Sisodia family!  They are not normal peopleSilly!!!    How can they have such big scenes one day and the next day, they all sit around the dining table eating and laughing as if there's not a problem in the world!!!!  There's RL, presiding over the table and speaking to Anoop like normal!!!  I'm sure I haven't heard RL inquire about Anoop's wellbeing after Sahil said Anoop had been hurt in the fire!!!  The woman is a psycho!!!  I can understand Anoop's behaviour as he doesn't want to upset RL! 

Then come the DILs ... why should they have to be afraid to joke around or even carry on a conversation in the presence of the MIL?  Even phupha jokes with the DIL ... but on the "sly" ... these girls are young and exuberant, accustomed to freedom of speech, yet here they are, having to stifle their true expressions... that's one dysfunctional family!!!!

Thought RL would install a gym at home for the DILs ... didn't think she would let Mansi go to a public place!!   Isn't she full of surprises? 

But then again, it's the CVs who decide their behaviour and attitude  ... and that's how we get our story LOL!!!   

Edited by indi - 16 October 2012 at 8:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessalljps01pensink91Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
@ Indi, I swear you and I are psychic!!! As I was looking at the show, the exact thoughts came to mind.  How can these people sit around the breakfast table with a smile plastered on each face looking quite happy and the next they are tearing each other apart!!!Confused

Am busy, but will come back later!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91indiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index