Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 135)

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Hi everyone, hope you had a great weekend and looking forward to a better week - TRP/CMwise!!!

Much Love

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91indiLeesan

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Episode begins with Mansi asking if Anoop agrees then she would like to join the club and then he says No and then smiles and says why would I say no and he asks what do youwant to join swimming, badminton, cycling etc. Mansi replies that not swimming but something that would keep her fit and in shape. He suggests City club and says we have lifetime membership so he would talk to them. She says I was thinking if you could also join with me but he refuses saying it is very busy at work and it would not be possible and asks her to take Shivani with her for company. He leaves saying he has some work to finish and tells her he'll see her later. Mansi smiles and says I took the first step and says the next step you will take towards me. Next morning at breakfast table, Bua is upset and tells Sandhya that since Mansi and Shivani came you got a lot of spare time. Sandhya says no mom but Mansi intervenes and says daily she cooks breakfast so I told her to rest today. Then Phuphaji tells mansi to take it easy as he says Bua is taking out someone elses anger on someone else. He teases doesn't bua look pretty when she is angry and they all laugh. Bua says okay enough stop laughing and says he is just making excuses to eat laddoo today as he had halwa yesterday. Then Shivani whispers to Sahil saying see how much love bua and phuphaji have that even with so much fighting they still care for each other. (Awkward moment J) Sahil has headphone and he replies very loudly asking shivani "whther he should fight with her to show his love. All are surprised at this and Shivani is dumbstruck, then he removes his headphones. RL changes the topic and asks Mansi last night you came to my room and was saying something but I was asleep so what was it. Mansi says MIL I was wondering if you allow then would like to join the club. Before RL could reply, the vamp Sandhya spoke up <angry> She says what are you saying Mansi have this houses DIL ever joined the Club that you would. Both Mansi and Shivani are disheartened and they look at each other. Anoop and Sahil too are speechless at this response from Sandhya. (This is too much the DIL does not have the permission to live as they please. You cannot go out as husbands are busy, just stay in the kitchen all day. No idea which century this story belongs to). L

RLs responds ( I love her at this moment J) what is wrong with this decision, She says whole day sitting alone at home she must be getting bored so no harm joining the club. She tells Anoop to take and enroll Mansi in the club today and he replies as you say. Anoop takes her to the club, he initially is sad when they arrive at the club. But then he changes his mood and takes Mansi inside. He tells at the reception that he wants to meet the coach and she tells to take a seat and she will call. His office matescome and say sir you are here and asks him to play mixed doubles with them. But he refuses saying that he just came to enroll his wife. They leave saying that she will bring you here for the match too. The administrator/Coach comes and greets Anoop, he is elated to see anoop after so long and Anoop introduces Mansi to him. He greetsher and says you are really lucky as you married a Champion. He says he was fond of Tennis since Childhood and if he had not left tennis he would be top tennis player. Anoop changes the topic and says Sir I have some work and if you could help my wife with the enrolment procedure. He says yes ofcourse. Anoop leaves and Mr Malhotra says he is such a brilliant player and tells her he will show something. He shows all of anoop's photos on the board and says he won the state tournament and since then no one has won. He asks did you see these pictures before and Mansi says no this is the first time she was seeing them. He gets a call and excuses him and Mansi selfthought that Anoop I know you love Tennis and mom both and I promise one day I would bring this back in your life. In Shivani's parents house the mom says I cannot understand why they cut down in the decoration charges and says we made as per his choice and Devyani says his SIL did not like that so he had to please him. Then they talk as another client had backed out and they had made advance payments already and say that no one would return that money either. Shivani's mom says we did not get them to sign a contract that is why this happened and dad says  now they had a loan of Rs.50,000/-. They get a call from Shivani and everyone tells her not to tell all this to Shivani.

Shivani asks why did you not call since so many days and Devyani tells we were busy in new projects. Shivani thinks they are getting lots of wedding contracts and is happy. Devyani asks how Sahil was and Shivani replies he is fine and she will come soon to talk to momand dad. She tells I am very happy. Just then Mansi comes and Shivani (this girl when will she grow up) excitedly asks what happened and if our plan is working. Mansi tell what is wrong with you what if some one hears us as you are so loud. But too late Sandhya darling heard it and is now curious and says first these friends came to this house and now they are making some plans and thinks what plan. Shivani and Mansi come to the room and say that here it is safe. Mansi says there they met some of Anoop's friends and colleagues and tells they all were full of praises forhim. She says even today they talk such good things about his play. She tells so bhaiya did not stay with you and Mansi says no but his coach helped me with the enrolment and now we have to think of the next step. Just then Shivani sees Sandhya (peeping tom) is listening on to their conversation and she starts talking nonsense that no one will allow them to have fun and that tonght shewill mix sleeping pills in the daal so everyone will sleep soundly and they will have fun all night and will return in the morning. Mansi asks if she is not well and Shivani tells that Sandhya was listening.

Mansi says now she will tell everyone and then RL would come to know and Anoop too. Mansi says she must be thinking wrong about us and she must be confused. Sandhya is walking down and talks to herself that now my class would change in the house from 3rd class to 1st class. But just at the door she remembers that RL had told her not to talk about breaking the house. And decides that let them keep planning then tell at dinner time and then it will come out in front of everyone and they will be scolded. Shivani and Mansi laugh and say now lets make our special daal.

Precap : Mansi and Shivani force Sandhya to have daal but she refuses. RL asks why are you not eating daal today and she blurts that Shivani and Mansi have put sleeping pills in daal and all look at them and Sahil says if that was the case then I was the first to eat and would be sleeping by now and then yawns and sleeps ( I bet he is acting and would wake up and Sandhya would again fail. But fornow we need to wait till tomorrow to see what happens. L

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MamanaSushmaGillgodblessalljps01Aqibaa_19indiLeesanchitra_raoSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Note for everyone: i tried to do the WU as asked but someone closed that topic saying I cannot do. So please read it here in this thread Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12SushmaGillgodblessalljps01LeesanSurish

SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for that written update...greatly appreciate your prompt and super efficient diligence ClapStar

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12godblessalljps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

pensink ... thank you sweet friend for another beautiful WU!!!!

So my darling Anoop is such a sweet husband ... he was teasing his wifeBig smile  !!    And Rajlaxmi has a heart after all ... i.e. when she's not hating Anoop!!!!  

As for that trouble maker Sandhya, if she wants to be No. 1 DIL, which seems to mean doing all the cooking and housework, I would let her be LOL !!!! 

bluebell12godblessalljps01pensink91LeesanSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, thank you dearest Pensink for your quick, well detailed, (so love your side notes) write-up!!!ClapClapClap 

Sandhya is enough to drive anyone insane with her thinking!!

Pensink, I noticed that Jyoti (development team) responded to you opening that new thread with today's write-up and I know its not your fault but someone thought it would help everyone on the forum.  Well, all I can say, is its their loss!! They can wait on the original updaters.

I applaud you for your effort and strength and let our writeups remain just here!! You are doing an excellent job!!

Edited by jps01 - 15 October 2012 at 10:40am

bluebell12godblessallpensink91indiLeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

pensink ... thank you sweet friend for another beautiful WU!!!!

So my darling Anoop is such a sweet husband ... he was teasing his wifeBig smile  !!    And Rajlaxmi has a heart after all ... i.e. when she's not hating Anoop!!!!  

As for that trouble maker Sandhya, if she wants to be No. 1 DIL, which seems to mean doing all the cooking and housework, I would let her be LOL !!!! 

Yes, Indi was surprised at RLs response. Glad she agreed and as for Sandhya I sure the more she tries to be #1 she will keep loosing. she is just jealous as Mansi and Shivani are freinds, but she does not know that she can be their friend too and instead of trying to join them she is doing things to alienate everyone. Am just hoping that tomorrow as she blurted everything during dinner time same way she is scolded in front of everyone too. Would love to see that, not that I approve of such things, but hate her for acting so childish.

bluebell12godblessalljps01indiLeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, thank you dearest Pensink for your quick, well detailed, (so love your side notes) write-up!!!ClapClapClap 

Sandhya is enough to drive anyone insane with her thinking!!

Pensink, I noticed that Jyoti (development team) responded to you opening that new thread with today's write-up and I know its not your fault but someone thought it would help everyone on the forum.  Well, all I can say, is its their lost!! They can wait on the original updaters.

I applaud you for your effort and strength and let our writeups remain just here!! You are doing an excellent job!!

Agree about Sandhya.

Yes, Jay I read Jyoti's note and thought well i was just trying to do as asked but am more than happy to just do it for this thread Big smile.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12godblessalljps01LeesanSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index