Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 134)

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indi

surish ... Surish! Surish!  What do I do with you, boy LOL ?   That imagination of yours is far too vivid  !Shocked!!  You are making me blush ... good thing you can't see me  BlushingEmbarrassed!!!    Just make sure you are not too close, don't want you getting burntWink  !!!  

Despite all Mansi's heat, still think they wouldn't have that dynamic powerful effect of Gunjhun's consummation Wink !!!!  But then, what do I know; let's wait and seeBig smile ???   

Enjoy your weekend and behave yourself LOL!!!!

Indi

Don't mind betting on the tough odds! Want to try it?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indi

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pensink
Jay, i did not mean he said no in a rude manner but just directly said no and that is what they showed. But I was planning and did not write as it is my speculation after looking at the precap that he might later tell her that if mom agrees he is fine. And its about joining the club, which might be for tennis not just gym.
What magic comming soon, am so curious now Smile

Pensink

I think that she'll be permitted to join the club and the magic will begin from there

jps01pensink91indi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Jay, i did not mean he said no in a rude manner but just directly said no and that is what they showed. But I was planning and did not write as it is my speculation after looking at the precap that he might later tell her that if mom agrees he is fine. And its about joining the club, which might be for tennis not just gym.
What magic comming soon, am so curious now Smile

Pensink

I think that she'll be permitted to join the club and the magic will begin from there
i hope this is what happens, they need to spend some more time. Since they have been married both have been busy with their respective house and office work.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

surish ... Surish! Surish!  What do I do with you, boy LOL ?   That imagination of yours is far too vivid  !Shocked!!  You are making me blush ... good thing you can't see me  BlushingEmbarrassed!!!    Just make sure you are not too close, don't want you getting burntWink  !!!  

Despite all Mansi's heat, still think they wouldn't have that dynamic powerful effect of Gunjhun's consummation Wink !!!!  But then, what do I know; let's wait and seeBig smile ???   

Enjoy your weekend and behave yourself LOL!!!!

Indi

Don't mind betting on the tough odds! Want to try it?

surish ... hey boy, by now you should know that I am prejudiced when it comes to Gunjhun!!!  So no matter what the outcome, for me, it could only be in Gunjhun's favour  LOL!!!  None could beat that couple, in my book!!!  

I think  "innocence" (Runjhun) would beat "boldness" (Mansi) any day!!!   Isn't it that element of mystery and innocence that attracts and draws the guys, making it more exciting  Tongue?   BTW, R did surprise us in those intimate scenes when she did do them, didn't she!   There was no shyness in her performance Wink!!!! 

I'm not a betting a girl, but I'll think about it   LOL!!!! 

Bye Surish  LOL!!!!

jps01pensink91Surish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

surish ... hey boy, by now you should know that I am prejudiced when it comes to Gunjhun!!!  So no matter what the outcome, for me, it could only be in Gunjhun's favour  LOL!!!  None could beat that couple, in my book!!!   

I think  "innocence" (Runjhun) would beat "boldness" (Mansi) any day!!!   Isn't it that element of mystery and innocence that attracts and draws the guys, making it more exciting  Tongue?   BTW, R did surprise us in those intimate scenes when she did do them, didn't she!   There was no shyness in her performance Wink!!!!  

I'm not a betting a girl, but I'll think about it   LOL!!!!  

Bye Surish  LOL!!!!

Indi

Runjhun's incomparable beauty, irresistible charm and sexual chemistry with Guddu will captivate anyone but Mansi could pose a threat  and emerge victorious in that department. Will have to wait and see!

Edited by Surish - 12 October 2012 at 2:24pm

jps01pensink91indi

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

i hope this is what happens, they need to spend some more time. Since they have been married both have been busy with their respective house and office work.

Pensink

Maybe by falling in love with each other, Rajlaxmi will be drawn closer to Anoop like a magnet somehow.Hope she isn't the main antagonist in this film otherwise we will have to wait towards the end of this entire show to witness a reconciliation between Rajlaxmi and son.As well as her daughter-in-law, Shivani, being accepted by her. If it is a tennis club probably Mansi may learn to play tennis under the tuition of her husband, a professional tennis player.I could envisage the possibility of an action-packed and exciting romance between this delightfully duelling duo that will exhilarate us, garnering immediate attention.

Edited by Surish - 14 October 2012 at 9:26pm

jps01pensink91indi

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
@ Pensink: Jay, i did not mean he said no in a rude manner but just directly said no and that is what they showed. But I was planning and did not write as it is my speculation after looking at the precap that he might later tell her that if mom agrees he is fine. And its about joining the club, which might be for tennis not just gym. What magic coming soon, am so curious now Smile

Oh no Pensink, I did not mean you said he was in any way rude but since you always have a better gut feeling I just wanted your personal opinion as to why he refused her!!! Maybe he is thinking that he does not want her out of the house or her going alone to the tennis club! Or is it because of his relationship with the word "tennis"! Would not like it if he thinks she needs MIL permission though!

@ Surish, Crossing my fingers and toes and awaiting the excitement! Who knows your bet may win!!! I strongly lean towards your bet as well!!!

Edited by jps01 - 12 October 2012 at 7:39pm

pensink91indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Hello to all you beautiful people of the "A" team!!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!!   Just wanted to wish you all  an exciting week with the Sisodias!!!!

Let's see if we can get that CM ranking to go up!!!   Very disheartening to see the fluctuation!   I'm even more afraid to see the trp rating!!! 

surish, jps ... maybe some of that hot romance might do the trick!!!!  As you said, let's keep the fingers and toes crossed!!!!!  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGilljps01pensink91LeesanSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index