Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 133)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

hJust by her facial expressions, one can tell that Mansi is capable of handling spicy hot, intimate or massala scenes with ease. If only Anoop could pay Mansi a visit at the gym, creep stealthily  behind her and plant a few butterfly kisses on the nape of her neck and delicate cheeks.His lips drawing near hers so close that she could feel his soft breathing on her lips. I miss Himmanshoo's motorcycle scenes though!

Pensink,

You go at it girl!

surish ... (LOL!!!)   You are one naughty boy You   LOLLOL!!!  I'll leave the gym part to you!!!!  As for Anoop ... can't see him going there yet, (don't mean the gymLOL ... mean the "stealthily ... ... ..." part).  Knowing Himm's talent for that type of scenario, I can only guess at the fire he'll set to the screen   Wink!!!  

As for  Himmanshoo's motorbike ... some of his best scenes were on his bike ... that'll be a treat to see again ... (sigh) guess Mansi will have to work on Anoop and loosen him up a bit before we could see him on a motorbike!  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Ok guys, sorry I missed all the "spicy" conversations!!! Trust Surish to find the perfect words to describe Mansi - love it Surish!! I also believe (after you had posted that photo of Samaira) that she will not be the shy type "a la Runjhun"!!!

Fasten your seat belts everyone, this is the latest comment from our Anoop (for those of you who have not seen as yet):
"magic comin soon,,heheheheh,,,,"

I was really caught off-guard with Bhushan being evil as his wife!!! Well, they do deserve each other!! I think Anoop has his head firmly on his shoulders so it will be a challenge if they decide to try anything!! Sahil is only a Junior Manager, how will that affect Bhushan? Hope they do not connive to harm Sahil!!

@ Indi, oh how I would just love to see him back on that motorcycle! Perhaps he can give Mansi a ride one day or on their honeymoon!!

Pensink, why do you believe Anoop said "no" to Mansi about going to the gym? He calmly and quickly replied no but not in a mean or rude manner!!

Edited by jps01 - 12 October 2012 at 10:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19pensink91indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Ok guys, sorry I missed all the "spicy" conversations!!! Trust Surish to find the perfect words to describe Mansi - love it Surish!! I also believe (after you had posted that photo of Samaira) that she will not be the shy type "a la Runjhun"!!!

Fasten your seat belts everyone, this is the latest comment from our Anoop (for those of you who have not seen as yet):

I was really caught off-guard with Bhushan being evil as his wife!!! Well, they do deserve each other!! I think Anoop has his head firmly on his shoulders so it will be a challenge if they decide to try anything!! Sahil is only a Junior Manager, how will that affect Bhushan? Hope they do not connive to harm Sahil!!

@ Indi, oh how I would just love to see him back on that motorcycle! Perhaps he can give Mansi a ride one day or on their honeymoon!!

Pensink, why do you believe Anoop said "no" to Mansi about going to the gym? He calmly and quickly replied no but not in a mean or rude manner!!

Jay, i did not mean he said no in a rude manner but just directly said no and that is what they showed. But I was planning and did not write as it is my speculation after looking at the precap that he might later tell her that if mom agrees he is fine. And its about joining the club, which might be for tennis not just gym.
What magic comming soon, am so curious now Smile

jps01indiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Indi

surish ... (LOL!!!)   You are one naughty boy You   !!!  I'll leave the gym part to you!!!!  As for Anoop ... can't see him going there yet, (don't mean the gym ... mean the "stealthily ... ... ..." part).  Knowing Himm's talent for that type of scenario, I can only guess at the fire he'll set to the screen   !!!   

As for  Himmanshoo's motorbike ... some of his best scenes were on his bike ... that'll be a treat to see again ... (sigh) guess Mansi will have to work on Anoop and loosen him up a bit before we could see him on a motorbike!   

Indi

The heat of Anoop and Mansi's  intimate love scenes will be so intense that we'll melt!

jps01pensink91indi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

the heat of Anoop and Mansi's  intimate love scenes will be so intense that we'll melt!

surish ... Surish! Surish!  What do I do with you, boy LOL ?   That imagination of yours is far too vivid  !Shocked!!  You are making me blush ... good thing you can't see me  BlushingEmbarrassed!!!    Just make sure you are not too close, don't want you getting burntWink  !!! 

Despite all Mansi's heat, still think they wouldn't have that dynamic powerful effect of Gunjhun's consummation Wink !!!!  But then, what do I know; let's wait and seeBig smile ???  

Enjoy your weekend and behave yourself LOL!!!!

jps01pensink91Surish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Jps01

If Runjhun ever has another sexual encounter with Guddu, she'll have to compete against Mansi who could give her the run for the money!Pensink was right about Bhushan for sure!Sahil may appear to be somewhat aggressive but not perspicacious, or a sapient man of keen intellect like Anoop. Anoop icy knife like reasoning is as sharp and incisive as the stroke of a fang!

jps01pensink91indi

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Child Angel - Thank You Graphic
Jps01 for Himmanshoo's latest news breaking story!

Edited by Surish - 12 October 2012 at 1:51pm

jps01pensink91indi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

jay ... hi girl, how are you doing? 

Now poor Anoop not only has Rajlaxmi to deal with, but now there's Bhushan and his evil conniving wife.  Hope Anoop and Sahil catch them out early ... it's amazing how easily these wicked women can enlist their husbands in their wicked plots, while the good wives can barely get the husbands to talk to them.  Then again, Bhushan seems to be a weakling!!!   At least Bua and RL already know that Sandhya is a treacherous woman!!! 

Wonder what "magic" Himm is talking about!!!   You mean he could improve on the "best"  LOL

pensink ... miss your WU today  LOL!!  Thank you for all your patience and time ... you are a really good friend and I appreciate it very much!!! 

Enjoy your weekend Girls!!!

jps01pensink91Surish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index