Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 132)

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Pensink for today's update! You're phenomenal!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19jps01pensink91indi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Pensink for today's update! You're phenomenal!

You are most welcome!! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
I knew that Sandyha and her husband main intention is to assume full control of the organisation. Anoop and Sahil must use their keen intellect as well as optical scanning and transmission electron microscopes to remove these insuperable obstacles in their path. Delighted to see that the relationship between both couples is beginning to blossom. Anoop preparing her coffee! Soon we'll Eagerly awaiting the moment when he prepares some of his delicious sweet and savoury recipes and put a few spoonfuls in her mouth. be fed with romantic interludes ultimately ending with the act of copulation. Mansi will have to develop an excellent plan along with her allies to unite Anoop and his mother, however she will have to overcome an insurmountable obstacle, Sandyha who is envious of her. 

Edited by Surish - 12 October 2012 at 3:41am

hiriejps01pensink91indi

hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
pensink - oh, you're doing a marvellous job, and because your updates are so good, i thought more people might find them useful if posted as a new daily topic!

surish - totally agree with you on the whole beware of conniving sandhya's plans! coffee scene was so cute, i actually thought anoop paused to say 'okay you can make the coffee' and instead he said 'i make very good coffee, should i make some for you?' made me smile, not just cause anoop was sweet, but also cause what he came up with was unpredictable!

jps01pensink91indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

I knew that Sandyha and her husband main intention is to assume full control of the organisation. Anoop and Sahil must use their keen intellect as well as optical scanning and transmission electron microscopes to remove these insuperable obstacles in their path. Delighted to see that the relationship between both couples is beginning to blossom. Anoop preparing her coffee! Soon we'll Eagerly awaiting the moment when he prepares some of his delicious sweet and savoury recipes and put a few spoonfuls in her mouth. be fed with romantic interludes ultimately ending with the act of copulation. Mansi will have to develop an excellent plan along with her allies to unite Anoop and his mother, however she will have to overcome an insurmountable obstacle, Sandyha who is envious of her. 

suresh ... that Sandhya is a really jealous conniving woman!  And we know how dangerous is a jealous woman!!!!  To make it worse, she's drawing her husband into her plots too ... the influence of a woman on a foolish greedy man!!!!  

And the thought did occur to me (LOL!!!) ... soon we'll have Anoop making palaak paneer and feeding his wife (one of Himmanshho's specialities ... feeding his wife!!!... think he'll end up with a mota mota wife one day if he continues this trend!!!LOL!!!!   Not to mention the guy could sew a beautiful lehenga ... you could include that in my list of characteristics... you know which listBig smileBig smile  !!!! 

jps01pensink91Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged

I just hope that Anoop does not turn into a controlling husband!!!!   He needs to learn to listen and talk matters through with his dharampatni before saying such a quick "NO". 

I guess that's all part of the "learning" process in a marriage!!!!

Edited by indi - 12 October 2012 at 7:52am

jps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiri_piri

pensink - oh, you're doing a marvellous job, and because your updates are so good, i thought more people might find them useful if posted as a new daily topic!

surish - totally agree with you on the whole beware of conniving sandhya's plans! coffee scene was so cute, i actually thought anoop paused to say 'okay you can make the coffee' and instead he said 'i make very good coffee, should i make some for you?' made me smile, not just cause anoop was sweet, but also cause what he came up with was unpredictable!
As I said i dont mind posting a new thread for WU and wil see if I am able to do.

Yes, Anoop was sweet to make coffee for Mansi and did you notice the smile when he was thinking of asking.

jps01indiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hiri_piri

Originally posted by indi

suresh ... that Sandhya is a really jealous conniving woman!  And we know how dangerous is a jealous woman!!!!  To make it worse, she's drawing her husband into her plots too ... the influence of a woman on a foolish greedy man!!!!   

And the thought did occur to me (LOL!!!) ... soon we'll have Anoop making palaak paneer and feeding his wife (one of Himmanshho's specialities ... feeding his wife!!!... think he'll end up with a mota mota wife one day if he continues this trend!!!!!!!   Not to mention the guy could sew a beautiful lehenga ... you could include that in my list of characteristics... you know which list  !!!!  

I just hope that Anoop does not turn into a controlling husband!!!!   He needs to learn to listen and talk matters through with his dharampatni before saying such a quick "NO".  

I guess that's all part of the "learning" process in a marriage!!!!

Originally posted by Pensink

As I said i dont mind posting a new thread for WU and wil see if I am able to do.

Yes, Anoop was sweet to make coffee for Mansi and did you notice the smile when he was thinking of asking.

hiri_piri,

Trust me, there is more to come. Himmanshoo will keep you enthralled

Indi,

Just by her facial expressions, one can tell that Mansi is capable of handling spicy hot, intimate or massala scenes with ease. If only Anoop could pay Mansi a visit at the gym, creep stealthily  behind her and plant a few butterfly kisses on the nape of her neck and delicate cheeks.His lips drawing near hers so close that she could feel his soft breathing on her lips. I miss Himmanshoo's motorcycle scenes though!

Pensink,

You go at it girl!

Edited by Surish - 12 October 2012 at 9:20am

jps01pensink91indi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index