Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 131)

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
A quiet episode, no drama except for Ms Evil - Sandhya!!! She speaks evil with a smile!!!!Angry I can strangle her and RL both!!

Noticed the name on Anoop's office door "Anoop Sisodia"!!

Hair on chest again!!Embarrassed

Loved how he calmly recalled his staff even after Bhusan said something that made turn to leave the office!

We all knew he is good at cricket, so Shivani he will catch all the balls, especially with wifey around!!

What a hypocrite RL is, she puts on the plastic smile for Mansi's mom and SIL!!

My opinion, Naina Bhabhi is the most intellectual of all the ladies on this show!! And she is damn pretty - will do well with a main lead and not sidelined as a bhabhi!

Last but not least, I felt that Sahil had a real cold as the cough was not fake!! Feel better Ashish if that is the case!!!

Edited by jps01 - 11 October 2012 at 8:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Episode begins with Shivani telling Anoop that Mr easy shall we try your confidence and Anoop replies sure lets do that. Anoop catchs and Mansi is all excited and says "yes, Anoop ji" the catching game continues and Sahil watches from upstairs. Sahil comes and claps and says seems bhai is in full form and says lets try once more and they again have the catching game. Sahil while playing says bhabhi catch and Anoop swoops and catches and Sahil says whatyou are such a good tennis players wife and Anoop is all happy and excited to catch that and smiles at Mansi too. Then Sahil says this brought back childhood memories when you used to win Tennis tournaments and mom used to bring the whole stadium excited. Then Sahil says I am sorry brother and Anoop says its okay and tells Sahil to start work from next day. Sahil says he is not feeling well and goes to his room and coughs and Anoop goes with him to his room. Mansi says Shivani Anoop gave an idea which we were thinking since long. Sahil and Anoop in sahil's room and Sahil says Bhai get me water I am really not well. Anoop takes water in glass and drinking and Sahil asks what he was doing as he was not well and Anoop is drinking the water himself. Anoop puts on a serious face and replies you are not well and I am thirsty as if we were twins and Sahil says bhai seriously I am not well. Sahil saysI will first join gym and then start work after few days.

Anoop tells you start Gym from tomorrow and suggests to join work and then after work you go to the gym close to the office. Sahil says at least give me support and Anoop takes out the appointment letter from his pocket and give him and tells your support and Sahil asks are you okay bhai. He tells Sahil to read and sign and Anoop says it is only fair on other employees. Anoop tells him to be ready on time. Sahil sees his post and is so excited that Anoop gave him a Junior post. Here Mansi and Shivani are talking that anoop himself gave them an idea. Phuphaji comes and says you both are here and I have been looking for you. They ask if he had some work and he says yes, I want the recipe of that halwa you made. Mansi says but you are not supposed to eat sweets. But he says don't tell Bua and not sandhya. They laugh and Shivani says lets go I will teach. Here Bhushan comes  and tells Sandhya (what a couple, these are the real villains of the show. RL is nothing compared to these two ). Bhushan shows sandhya Sahil's appointment  letter and says Anoop thinks he would work hard and learn and Sandhya has correctly understood Sahil and says exactly the way sahil had reacted on reading his position. She tells Bhushan good now Sahil would take time to reach your post but you should not take time to reach Anoop's position. He replies he too was tired of always doing as per Anoop's permissions. And Sandhya says she too was not liking the indifferent treatment compared to Shivani and Mansi. I am the # 3 bahu in the house atleast if you are Anoop's boss then I could be ahead of mansi in the house. Here phuphaji and Mansi and Shivani are cooking halwa and he tells them to go and he will wait till it is ready. Shivani says they will after the whole thing is ready but he replies if you have to then go keep an eye on Bua so she does not come here looking for me. Mansi says as it is we need to talk and they both talk how Phuphaji reminded them of their dads and then they discuss that Anoop was so happy to play and how Sahil said MIL too used to love seeing Anoop play. Shivani says and all ended after FILs demise.

Mansi says there is so much rift between mom and Anoop that their relation is now so strained. Shivani asks u mean to says that Tennis brought them close and that is what separated them and this is what will bring them close. Mansi says it is really a big challenge to take Anoop to tennis court. They hear bua asking are you cooking halwa and they both run there. And RL comes and asks what is happening and tells that Halwa is smelling just a Shivani had made and looks towards Shivani and says did you teach him and He and Bua both say that it is not their fault and he had insisted. Then Bua allows him to eat one last time and they have their sweet fight. RL tells M & S that phuphaji's blood sugar was very high and they should be considerate next time. Mansi comes to her room and thinks the idea to bring anoop and mom close is very good thru tennis but where to start. Anoop is busy working. Anoop gets up with a cup and Mansi asks today shall I make coffee for you and he says you know I only like coffee made by myself and she nods.

He asks BTW I make good Coffee shall I make for you too. She asks you will make for me and he says, yes you are my wife I can make coffee for you. Then Shivani asks Sahil where he was Sahil tells that he went to show mom the Appointment letter and tells that Anoop appointed him as JR manager and he says its good as now no late nights, etc. Shivani says no bhaiya wants you to go ahead with hard work. Anoop brings coffee for Mansi. Mansi says her mom says she cannot make good coffee and Anoop says really!!. He says it is hard to believe this and Mansi ask why? He replies because a person who cooks so well cannot make good coffee is difficult. He asks hope you like the coffee I made and she says it is really good and she never had such good coffee before. She says I was thinking if we daily have coffee like this everyday after you come back. She says as it is there is nothing much to do in the evening and also says but if you say no I wont. He immediately says no and the episode ended.

Precap: MIL asks Mansi you came to my room last night and was saying something but I was asleep so tell me now. She tells shewas thinking of joining the club and RL asks did you talk to Anoop and Anoop looks at her ………. ( don't know what dangerous path Mansi is treading on. She  should first bond with her husband and then think of other things as I feel she is trying to do too many things and ignoring the fact that she and Anoop are still not very close. )

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19SushmaGill00093hiriejps01indiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, thank you dearest Pensink for your detailed, quick write-up!!!Clap

So now husband and wife are both villians!! (btw, why did they make a nice guy like Bhusan evil, would have loved to see him contradict his evil wife).  Well Bhusan, I think you will have to do a lot more scheming to get past Anoop both in the office and in life!!  And Sandhya - Bahu # 3, poor soul!!

LOL, Pupaji and his halwa!!!

So Anoop makes a good cup of java and shares with his wife!!  Another plus Anoop!!! So he told Mansi no they cannot have a cup of coffee in the evenings together?  Hmmm, what kind of husband are you Anoop?

And Mansi, why would you go to MIL to discuss something and not Anoop?  Mansi, go talk to Naina Bhabi please!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, thank you dearest Pensink for your detailed, quick write-up!!!Clap

So now husband and wife are both villians!! (btw, why did they make a nice guy like Bhusan evil, would have loved to see him contradict his evil wife).  Well Bhusan, I think you will have to do a lot more scheming to get past Anoop both in the office and in life!!  And Sandhya - Bahu # 3, poor soul!!

LOL, Pupaji and his halwa!!!

So Anoop makes a good cup of java and shares with his wife!!  Another plus Anoop!!! So he told Mansi no they cannot have a cup of coffee in the evenings together?  Hmmm, what kind of husband are you Anoop?

And Mansi, why would you go to MIL to discuss something and not Anoop?  Mansi, go talk to Naina Bhabi please!

sorry if I ate up the words but he said no she cannot join the club LOL not for coffee.

Mansi is really trying her luck first husband said no then she asks MIL. I am really worried for her, even though i know this is just a show.

jps01indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
pensink ... thank you pensink for your usual lovely update!!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, thank you for the clarification, am glad she asked him first then MIL!! Big smile  You know in my excitement to read your update, I most likely overlooked it.  Thank you.

But am glad that he will share the coffee with her!  At least then she bought herself some 1:1 with him.Big smile

pensink91indiSurish

hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
pensink - why don't you post your update as 'daily written update' as a new topic everyday so that people following this show from abroad can read it?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

00093jps01pensink91indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiri_piri

pensink - why don't you post your update as 'daily written update' as a new topic everyday so that people following this show from abroad can read it?
 To be honest  i have never ever created a new topic and dont mind doing as you said. BTW I am abroad too and just do this update for my forum friends who cannot understand hindi that well.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19SushmaGillhiriejps01indiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index