Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 13)

Sruthy.L Goldie
Sruthy.L
Sruthy.L

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priya01

Hi everyone

Me loved Anoop entry ...hatke one...very much into his character...hayye the way he smiles when Mansi was serving him tea...so cute...me too wanna pinch his cheeksLOLLOL

as usual Himm facial n eyes expressions speak volume...God Bless Him
OH MY gOD...EVERYOwant to pinch my Hinnanshoo will be pained.No no no that did not happpen.dontu dontuCry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaatanutesjps01pensink91indiLeesanZiva01Surish

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaatanutesjps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sruthy.L
OH MY gOD...EVERYOwant to pinch my Hinnanshoo will be pained.No no no that did not happpen.dontu dontuCry 

Sruthy.L
ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesindiLeesan

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged

QUOTE=tanutes]Why was Anoop staring at Mansi lustfully? Is Anoop and Mansi's marriage a pure- arranged marriage, a  love- arranged marriage or one that is  based  on love and attraction?I'm confused! Usually compromise and adjustments form the foundation of an arranged marriage since these couples do not have any preconceived notions nor expectations from each other. [/QUOTE]

Hey tanutes ... (LOL!!!) It's Himmanshoo, with a little of Guddu Shukla's spice  left over,  whom we are dealing with here!  And I wouldn't quite say "lust" ...  I'll just say he was checking out the "merchandise"  before he commits!!!  (sorry girl friends - no offense ... just funning Smile).  Remember, it's the first time he's seeing her ... and introvert or not, one thing we can say for our Himm … carried over to Capt. Anoop … he's all male Approve!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaatanutesjps01pensink91LeesanSurish

Ziva01 IF-Stunnerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sruthy.L

Originally posted by -Priya01

Hi everyone

Me loved Anoop entry ...hatke one...very much into his character...hayye the way he smiles when Mansi was serving him tea...so cute...me too wanna pinch his cheeksLOLLOL

as usual Himm facial n eyes expressions speak volume...God Bless Him
Sruthy u r hillarious dear ROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaatanutesjps01pensink91LeesanSurish

tanutes Goldie
tanutes
tanutes

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indi

Hey tanutes ... (LOL!!!) It's Himmanshoo, with a little of Guddu Shukla's spice  left over,  whom we are dealing with here!  And I wouldn't quite say "lust" ...  I'll just say he was checking out the "merchandise"  before he commits!!!  (sorry girl friends - no offense ... just funning Smile). Remember, it's the first time he's seeing her ... and introvert or not, one thing we can say for our Himm ' carried over to Capt. Anoop ' he's all male Approve!!!!

Indi

My post has absolutely nothing to do with our beloved Himmanshoo dear but the storyline.After reading everyone's whimsical comments I was filled with resounding laughter! Himmanshoo is so handsome, his cheeks is worthy of pinching or nibbling upon but be very careful since it can cause serious damage to his tender nerve fibres. He delivered a incredibly well-polished, well executed performance thus far which was exquisitely captivating! He's just displaying his versatility as an actor tackling diverse roles.

Edited by tanutes - 09 August 2012 at 7:26am

godblessallrashaajps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged

It is so nice to be able to see Himmanshoo on screen again. Yesterday's episode was nice though it ws different from Guddu Shukla but Anoop's character seems so sweet. And he was not looking lustfully at Mansi he has every right to see her else he will get married and would not recognize his wife  LOL

godblessallrashaatanutesjps01indiLeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanutes

Originally posted by Indi

Indi

My post has absolutely nothing to do with our beloved Himmanshoo dear but the storyline.After reading everyone's whimsical comments I was filled with resounding laughter! Himmanshoo is so handsome, his cheeks is worthy of pinching or nibbling upon but be very careful since it can cause serious damage to his tender nerve fibres. He delivered a incredibly well-polished, well executed performance thus far which was exquisitely captivating! He's just displaying his versatility as an actor tackling diverse roles.

tanutes ... OK, OK, tanutes ... stop the laughter, my mistake, by now I should have known where you were coming from LOL!!!   ... But which woman would think  about storyline when they are faced with a gorgeous hunk like Himmanshoo... not to mention sexy LOL!!!   Remember, some of the women are seeing him for the first time  Shocked!!! 

I have to agree here with you, no doubt about it ... "He delivered a incredibly well-polished, well executed performance thus far which was exquisitely captivating! He's just displaying his versatility as an actor tackling diverse roles."  That's our Himmanshoo!!!

Edited by indi - 09 August 2012 at 9:14am

godblessallrashaatanutesjps01pensink91LeesanSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index