Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 129)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

pensink ... thank you for your usual detailed and well written WU  Thumbs Up!!!!  

I somehow think that Anoop is planning on training Sahil after which he will hand over the business to Sahil to run ... much to Rajlaxmi's delight!!!!   She will no longer have to depend on Anoop ... feel that Anoop will take his wife and leave that wretched house ... and that's what Sandhya is afraid of!!!! 

RL did request that Anoop give work to Sahil ... I think she's eager for Sahil to learn in order to take over the business !!!!   RL is truly a wicked witch   Evil Smile!!!! 

jps ... do you remember the name of the Bollywood film with Salman Khan where his Mom wanted the business for him ... the stepbrother left every thing but Prem (Sallu) refused and followed the brother!!!  Hey, and the brothers had also gotten brides too   Big smile!!!!  And they loved each other the same wayLOL!!!!  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91LeesanSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, thank you dearest Pensink for your awesome write-up!!

Nothing much happening today except Sandhya is continuing her evil ways!!Ouch

And of course, the "catching"!!! LOL!

@ Indi, excellent point about Anoop wanting Sahil to know the business, then he can find a life without all this hell!!!

Indi, is it Hum Saath Saath Hai

Edited by jps01 - 10 October 2012 at 10:33am

pensink91indiLeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

pensink ... thank you for your usual detailed and well written WU  Thumbs Up!!!!  

I somehow think that Anoop is planning on training Sahil after which he will hand over the business to Sahil to run ... much to Rajlaxmi's delight!!!!   She will no longer have to depend on Anoop ... feel that Anoop will take his wife and leave that wretched house ... and that's what Sandhya is afraid of!!!! 

RL did request that Anoop give work to Sahil ... I think she's eager for Sahil to learn in order to take over the business !!!!   RL is truly a wicked witch   Evil Smile!!!! 

jps ... do you remember the name of the Bollywood film with Salman Khan where his Mom wanted the business for him ... the stepbrother left every thing but Prem (Sallu) refused and followed the brother!!!  Hey, and the brothers had also gotten brides too   Big smile!!!!  And they loved each other the same wayLOL!!!!  

indi, RL wants Sahil to work its Sandhya who is insecure if Sahil works.

As for Anoop teaching to leave the business, I dont think that is the reason he wants his brother to be independent too and be part of their business. Anoop loves his family a lot and will not leave them and if he does it would be only if RL herself asks himto go.

Are you talking about Hum saath saath hain. there the mom wanted himto be the MD of the firm and Mohnish behl himself stepped down to manage the plant in the village and Salman refused to accept thatposition. you maybe right as many serials I have noticed they try to copy some movie. My mom watches Parichay and there they are planning to copy Parent trap Big smile. they cant think out of the box al has to previous story with added twist. Lets see what LMYAM has in the future

jps01indiLeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Indi, excellent point about Anoop wanting Sahil to know the business, then he can find a life without all this hell!!!

Big smileI was typing my reply and after posting notices you mentione the movie name.

Catch part though small is good in today's episode. Bonding between the SILs and BIL. Big smile.

Rest you summed it well, evil conniving Sandhya

jps01indiLeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

jps ... (LOL!)  Of course you'll know it!!!   It's Sallu  LOL  LOL!!!!      Yes, Hum Saath Saath Hai it is!!!! 

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Originally posted by indi

indi, RL wants Sahil to work its Sandhya who is insecure if Sahil works.

As for Anoop teaching to leave the business, I dont think that is the reason he wants his brother to be independent too and be part of their business. Anoop loves his family a lot and will not leave them and if he does it would be only if RL herself asks himto go.

Are you talking about Hum saath saath hain. there the mom wanted himto be the MD of the firm and Mohnish behl himself stepped down to manage the plant in the village and Salman refused to accept thatposition. you maybe right as many serials I have noticed they try to copy some movie. My mom watches Parichay and there they are planning to copy Parent trap Big smile. they cant think out of the box al has to previous story with added twist. Lets see what LMYAM has in the future

pensink ... You too   !!!!   A fan of Salman???  Himmanshoo and Salman?   Where can I go to get away from you girls ... AngryAngry????   Yes, it's Hum Saath Saath Hai ... Sallu was soo sweet and shy   Big smile!!!! 

Sandhya is worried that if Anoop leaves, who will take care of the household?  So by extension, if Sahil learns the business, more chance of Anoop leaving!!! 

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
@ Indi, I only follow two men out of India and they are in this order:  Himmanshoo A. Malhotra and Salman Khan!!!Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91LeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

@ Indi, I only follow two men out of India and they are in this order:  Himmanshoo A. Malhotra and Salman Khan!!!Tongue

jps ...   Did I read you right ... Himmanshoo A. Malhotra and Salman Khan from India ... and in that order?   ohhh jay, how could you do that to me  CryCry?????   I thought we could have been friends ... but no way!!!Angry!    I knew I shouldn't trust you!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index