Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 128)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@Pensink, I don't like Mansi discussing her problems with Shivani, somehow it does not work and may lead to more confusion with MIL!!! I would prefer she discusses them with Anoop!

Don't know why Mansi is always sharing her thoughts with Shivani or I would prefer Naina Bhabi anyday!!!

@ Indi, I think this applies to me also: "Maybe it's because I'm getting my fill of HimmanshooShockedShockedShocked??? " 
Jay, I agree with you, Naina bhabhi has shown to be more supportive and smarter compared to Shivani. But you know sometimes one needs to learn the hard way and when Mansi would get hurt by these action she would change as now she believes too much on shivani even after being repeatedly warned by her bhabhi and MIL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Did you guys notice this is at 19, which was 39 last week. :)

jps01indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Did you guys notice this is at 19, which was 39 last week. :)

pensink ... Yup!!!   Was so thrilled when I saw it!   Dancing!!!  Thanks to Ashish's fans mostly!!!  Don't know where Himm's fans have disappeared to   Disapprove!!      Let's hope the trps rise too!!!  And let's continue to hit the chaska meter!!!

jps01pensink91Surish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
     Pensink
  youreawesome.gif

Thanks for supplying us with both Oct 8th and 9th updates!

Edited by Surish - 10 October 2012 at 3:40am

jps01pensink91indi

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

@Pensink, I don't like Mansi discussing her problems with Shivani, somehow it does not work and may lead to more confusion with MIL!!! I would prefer she discusses them with Anoop!

Don't know why Mansi is always sharing her thoughts with Shivani or I would prefer Naina Bhabi anyday!!!

@ Indi, I think this applies to me also: "Maybe it's because I'm getting my fill of HimmanshooShockedShockedShocked??? " 

Originally posted by Indi

pensink ... thank you dear friend for such a quick and detailed WU!!!  You are just too sweet!!!   OK, you are first in line for Anoop    Big smile!!!  (Keep in mind you still have to wait your turn for Shuklaji!!!! Wink )

How could Rajlaxmi do puja and share prasad all the while with such hate in her heart ... and for her own child too!   What hypocrisy!!!!   Not even animals treat their young ones like she does!!!!  

So the situation remains the same with RL and Anoop ... wish Sahil could have continued badgering her and making her ashamed of herself!!!  

If Mansi goes to Anoop, he'll forbid her from interfering ... see how he stopped Sahil?   I guess, the CVs want to show the relationship between two good friends ... they will work together for the betterment of their family, hence Mansi and Shivani coming together!!!!  Of course, we'll be seeing them get into a lot of hot waters before any good can come from their actions!!!  

All I can say is, Anoop is a saint!!!!   How can someone hate a person so much and be so biased, yet he continues to love and revere  her?  

jps ... so we  adore  Himmanshoo Silly!!!!!  Awww

Originally posted by Pensink

Jay, I agree with you, Naina bhabhi has shown to be more supportive and smarter compared to Shivani. But you know sometimes one needs to learn the hard way and when Mansi would get hurt by these action she would change as now she believes too much on shivani even after being repeatedly warned by her bhabhi and MIL.

Girls!
Don't mind Sahil and Mansi secretly conspiring  to topple that ruthless tyrant Rajlaxmi since she loves them unconditionally. They can concoct a plan that involves both Anoop and Shivani to unite him with his mother . However they should not be cognizant of it , even their worst enemies. They ought to be discreet since there are many vultures circling around for as much carcasses they can spot to deliver them to Rajlaxmi. If we wish for the chaskermeter to soar higher, please post comments in at least every section of this forum!What a superb performance by Mansi and Anoop! Can't wait to see them establish an incredibly, romantic, atmosphere, intensifying the intimacy of their encounters, with sexual imagery,charged glances accidental touches, once they have discovered they have undisclosed, mutual feelings for each other! This will conjure up a major surge of adrenaline that will keep me fully enthralled

Himmanshoo is

Hot As Hell Graphic for Facebook Sharing
Hot Graphic : Can You Handle The Heat ?

Edited by Surish - 10 October 2012 at 5:49am

jps01pensink91indi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by Indi
Originally posted by Pensink

Himmanshoo is

Hot As Hell Graphic for Facebook Sharing
Hot Graphic : Can You Handle The Heat ?

surish ... Yeh!   the man's hot! hot! hot Tongue!   ...  Do we have to stand in line????   

jps01pensink91Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
@ Yes, can surely handle the heat and yes, am ready!!!

pensink91indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Episode begins with Mansi and Shivani planning and Bua comes to the kitchen. Shivani says mansi give me the tomatoes for Daal and Mansi says here catch and teases Shivani that she is weak in catching. Bua asks what are you both doing. And Mansi says I was teaching Shivani how to make Daal. Shivani whispers that she knows how to make daal and she replies too that she knows. Bua says I came to tell your Bhabhi and mom are here so go and meet them. Mansi leaves asking Shivani to handle the kitchen work and Bua says you don't worry we will manage and she tells Shivani that she will send Sandhya to make the snacks and Tea. Mansi comes running to her mom and hugs her and then Bhabhi asks hope Mansi is taking good care of MIL and MIL is all praises that Mansi is the best and also says that we can never find a DIL like her as she is the best and has taken complete charge of the whole house. RL tells MAnsi to take her mom and SIL to her room and they leave. Mom is asking about Anoop, Shivani etc etc. And Bhabhi says lets get to the point and her mom asks if she is happy here. Mansi says she is very happy and her mom says Naina told about what happened in the hospital and she was worried for her. Mansi says she is fine and MIL loves her a lot and her mom comments that even if she is unhappy she will never show. Mansi shows them the saree that RL, bua and Netra has specially made for her. Her mom praises and shows to Naina too and says I am so happy now and truly believe that you are happy and taken care of. Maid comes and asks Mansi bhabhi should I bring the snacks here or will you have it down with everyone. Mansi's mom says they will have it downstairs. RL brings special mithai/Sweets from a new sweet shop and asks Rani the helper to take out nice new plates to serve. Now Sandhya starts brainwashing Shivani and says that Mansi's parents always get a special treatment everytime they come and it is so sad that one DIL is given so much. Shivani tells everyone has to adjust after marriage. But Sandhya keep on and on and on andsays see your never came whereas Mansi's parents always get special treatment. Shivani brushes it off and says the tea is getting cold and tells she will take it. Sandhya still has to comment on that and says yes yes take it else the khatirdaari will get cold. Shivani comes and gives the tea and ask how Mansi's mom and Bhabhji were doing and then Mansi's mom gives Shivani her favorite bangles, which she got for her and Shivani says wow and says its her favorite color. Mansi says mom this is not fair you did not get for me and her mom says next time. Shivani says Mansi since when has there been anything mine or yours. And she give her to catch(sorry its Mansi whose catch is poor)and Mansi could not. RL is all in angry mode, that her bahus are playing. Mansi's mom comments she had never imagined Shivani would be handling household duties as she used to always play since they were children. Just then Sahil's cough is heard and Shivani says its been 2 hours since she gave medicine and RL says you have to give him he will never take it on his own ( is he a small baby that he needs to be pampered all the time. RL says there is a time for everything and playing days were over. Bua says don't worry Bhabhi shivani takes very good care of SAhil but RL does not agree. Naina on the pretext of talking to Mansi tells mansi she wants to use the Restroom and takes her. She tell Mansi that your MIL has still not accepted shivani and Mansi replies she has and will slowly totally accept her. Naina comments that she does not see that coming. Mansi says bhabhi you started that again….

Mansi tells her bhabhi that shivani needs me a lot as she still needs to win MILs heart. She tells her Bhabhi me and Shivani will together erase all the differences in this house. Naina says that I know what you are talking about, she says I know that what you told mom was just to appease her. Naina says that I know the situation here is worse than what it looks like. Bhabhi says Mansi think about yourself as when there will be division it will be bad for you as RL is the sole owner of the whole business. Mansi says who is talking about division in family. She says I want the whole family together. Shivani goes to her room and Sahil teases Shivani that oh it seems like earthquake. Shivani remembers RLs words about medicine. He teases that why is so much romance. They still tease eachother. Bhushan comes to Anoop's cabin and Anoop tells him he was about to come to him. He gives a file a Sahils contract papers. He tells bhushan just like other employees perks are discussed here are SAhils. Bhushan chides Sahil and hard work, don't you think you are expecting too much from him. Anoop says I know that everyone thinks Sahil is not capable of any work but I know him more and know that he has a lot of talent. Someone comes with some news of corporate tennis Tournament and Anoop wishes that employee and tells them to leave. Bhushan then asks Sahil and Jr Manager, and that too on salary basis. Anoop says I know there is a difference between teacher and life and our job is a teacher and says I want sahil to learn everything  and advance in life. Here Shivani and Mansi are still at their planning and they say that all ideas have some risk. ThenNetra come and says Bhabhi no there is no risk. They look at her shockingly and then she says mom has made separate keys for both of you of this house. Shivani tells her to throw from there and we will see who can catch. They again start teasing and Shivani says I will give you another chance. But Mansi keeps losing the catch. Shivani says let me give you one last chance and throws the ball and Anoop jumps and catches. Shivani wow bhaiya that was good and Anoop says it is super easy forhim and Shivani says lets try Mr Supereasy and comments both husband and wife's confidence is good. Then he catches and Mansi praises Anoop.

Precap: Anoop tells SAhil to read the contract then sign here Sandhya is brainwashing Bhushan. Bhushan says what difference will it make if sAhil works and Sandhya says it will be a big difference……………. ( I don't get it what sandhya does not want Sahil to work or what)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MamanaSushmaGilljps01indiLeesanlovely_ladySurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index