Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 127)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged

pensink ... thank you dear pensink for such a detailed WU! 

Can't understand Rajlaxmi!!!   How could she remain so untouched by all that Sahil said to her?   Doesn't she have any motherly feelings ... doesn't she know that mothers are supposed to love and nurture their children, not destroy them!!   

Rajlaxmi actually hates her son and has no intention of ever changing!!     I think she was jealous of Anoop and resents him because the father loved him so dearly and devoted so much time to him ... time which RL feels should have been spent with her!!!   She did try to persuade  the husband not to go that evening, but he so loved his son, he wanted to just make him happy.   That's what RL hates Anoop for ... for the attention that he got from the father... the father put the child before her!!!!    Any sensible person would know that Anoop was not responsible for his father's death, but RL, with her twisted thinking continues to blame Anoop!!!

I still think that Anoop is RL's stepson ... !!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzpensink91Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, thank you so very much for your detailed writeup and we did miss you terribly!!!!  So glad to had sometime with your family!!Hug

Surish and Indi, yes, I also agree with the brothers bonding - its very real onscreen!  By now, I think both these actors are comfortable with each other and it shows!!

Draconian RL!! Let's see how Sahil works his magic on her!! I cannot believe she is still so stubborn that she would say Anoop is old enough to take care of himself, but she needs to take care of Sahil!!! Aaarrrggghhh!! What a miserable woman!!!

pensink91indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, thank you so very much for your detailed writeup and we did miss you terribly!!!!  So glad to had sometime with your family!!Hug

Surish and Indi, yes, I also agree with the brothers bonding - its very real onscreen!  By now, I think both these actors are comfortable with each other and it shows!!

Draconian RL!! Let's see how Sahil works his magic on her!! I cannot believe she is still so stubborn that she would say Anoop is old enough to take care of himself, but she needs to take care of Sahil!!! Aaarrrggghhh!! What a miserable woman!!!

jps ... I'm surprised at myself!!!  I'm really enjoying this show  Big smile ... !!!!  And I'm not even missing the romance!!!  Amazing!!!   I can't understand it!!!   Maybe it's because I'm getting my fill of HimmanshooShockedShockedShocked???   Now, if it were BBAT and Gunjhun, I'd be dying for the romance, I'm sure  LOL!!!  I just love watching Himmanshoo ... and the character of Sahil is charming... Ashish must also be given credit for his portrayal!!! 

Didn't want Sahil to apologise to RL ... the hate that the woman carries in her heart has certainly solidified ... no chance of her changing soon!!!!   Wish the husband's ghost could haunt her ... AngryAngry!!!!

jps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Sandhya is tossing and turning in her bed (maybe thinking of something cruel to break the house) She wakes up bhushan and he says we have to wake up soon and let me sleep. Sandhya says how can you sleep in such a condition. He says everything is fine in this house. She says Anoop bhaiya manages the whole household and Sahil just goes around his wife now. She is worried if Anoop leaves how will she live this lavish lifestyle. Bhushan says they both love each other so much that they will never separate. Sandhya says they will and I have seen the trailer today and bhushan says now you see the movie too. Sahil comes to Anoop and Anoop goes to Sahil, Anoop says today is cricket match so finish the haldipur project file later and first the match. They both apologize and Sahil says you are my elder brother and you have all the right on me and anoop says I should not have raised my hand on you and he says what ever I said to mom was true and mom should not have behaved such with you. Anoop says I understand and say that mom has the right and we are different from mom and we should leave as is. He says she is living in the past and we are looking toward the future. He says we should do such things that don't hurt her as then she can never move on. He take Sahil's promise that he would never hurt mom again and sahil does.

Next day morning at Mansi's parents place and Naina says mom why don't you eat properly and Kunal says I know you are worried  and says nothing happened and RL hates Anoop. Kunal says she was in so much tension so mom and dad say things to their own children. Naina says yes, but just one child why not the others. She never says anything to Sahil, who did love marriage. Naina and Mansi's mom are worried that all this would affect Mansi. Her mom says I know she can take care of the house. But both are worried and says they will go and check on Mansi. Here Sahil comes and says he came to puja and woke up early to impress mom and she is not looking so he fakes he is fainting and dizzy and insists she forgive him. She forgives him and then he tells he was faking as he cannot live without moms love. Bua says now if youboth have patched up and if we should leave. He says yes, and leave. RL stops Shivani that you must have learnt from last nights episode that a small mistake can create such a big issue. Shivani apologizes and RL gives Prasad (all lovey dovey to her younger DIL). Shivani goes to kitchen and mansi says I was wating for you andasks did Sahil talk to Mom and what did she say. She tells whatever happened was due to me and I should not have told Sahil about Bhaiya. Mansi says you know this is not your fault and all happened due to complicated relation between Anoop and MIL. Shivani says I am sorry I upset you again. She says lets go cook lunch. Shivani says oh god mansi there is mould and here and this will spread everywhere. Mansi says I will go call pest control. Mansi asks what did you say that to remove the past we would need to take it out from the root. Mansi says all these past rift is affecting our present and if we need to improve the present we need to remove all these differences and sad memories from their hearts. Shivani says no I don't think we should do and also sahil promised that he would not hurt RL. Mansi says what will happen my relation with Anoop will be strained so what but we need to do this to do this and if we have to suffer too. Shivani says I am always with you. Shivani goes to Sahil and gives him medicines as he is coughing. He says now after bitter medicine can I have some sweet now. She says there is a time for everything. She almost slips that Mansi andher are planning something big and Shivani tells mansi is teaching me cooking and leaves. She learns to cook dal and says this is so easy and then Mansi tells let me cook lunch but Shivani insists lets plan something. Shivani says why not go for picnic and we can lock Anoop and mom in the car then they have no choice but to talk ( as if they are babies), Mansi says no that would never work. Mansi says why not write a letter from Anoop to RL and shivani says then RL will go to Anoop and then life time they will talk thru letters. Bua comes and says what is this discussion between the two DILs and they become alert.

Precap for Wednesday: Anoop tells bhushan to come up with a contract for Sahil as other employees. He says they work hard and we setup contract and salaries same should be done for Sahil too. Bhushan says surprised. Sahil and hardwork and Anoop says I know everyone underestimates Sahil but he has talent and I know it…………………….

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzSushmaGilljps01indiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, thank you my dear for your quick, detailed write-up!!!

So all is well with RL and Sahil and Anoop's situation remains same.  LOL!!! I have a headache!!

I hope that whatever Shivani and Mansi are planning does not lead to more trouble!!

pensink91indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, thank you my dear for your quick, detailed write-up!!!

So all is well with RL and Sahil and Anoop's situation remains same.  LOL!!! I have a headache!!

I hope that whatever Shivani and Mansi are planning does not lead to more trouble!!
i know still no change and mom is so stubborn and does not want to even think. I hope so too that Mansi and Shivani's plan does not backfire but helps resolve these differences. And also removes the distance in her and Anoop's relation.

jps01indiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
@Pensink, I don't like Mansi discussing her problems with Shivani, somehow it does not work and may lead to more confusion with MIL!!! I would prefer she discusses them with Anoop!

Don't know why Mansi is always sharing her thoughts with Shivani or I would prefer Naina Bhabi anyday!!!

@ Indi, I think this applies to me also: "Maybe it's because I'm getting my fill of HimmanshooShockedShockedShocked??? " 

Edited by jps01 - 09 October 2012 at 10:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzpensink91indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged

pensink ... thank you dear friend for such a quick and detailed WU!!!  You are just too sweet!!!   OK, you are first in line for Anoop    Big smile!!!  (Keep in mind you still have to wait your turn for Shuklaji!!!! Wink )

How could Rajlaxmi do puja and share prasad all the while with such hate in her heart ... and for her own child too!   What hypocrisy!!!!   Not even animals treat their young ones like she does!!!! 

So the situation remains the same with RL and Anoop ... wish Sahil could have continued badgering her and making her ashamed of herself!!! 

If Mansi goes to Anoop, he'll forbid her from interfering ... see how he stopped Sahil?   I guess, the CVs want to show the relationship between two good friends ... they will work together for the betterment of their family, hence Mansi and Shivani coming together!!!!  Of course, we'll be seeing them get into a lot of hot waters before any good can come from their actions!!! 

All I can say is, Anoop is a saint!!!!   How can someone hate a person so much and be so biased, yet he continues to love and revere  her? 

jps ... so we  adore  Himmanshoo Silly!!!!!  Awww

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzjps01pensink91Surish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index