Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 125)

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Today  himmo fired the screen loved him today Thumbs Up

Edited by shana0127 - 08 October 2012 at 12:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19ljcruzjps01indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Took a little peek .  LOL... couldn't agree more with you shana0127!!!!   Himm certainly lit up the screen!!!!

jps ... hey jay, where are you today?   Hope you didn't go after Jai for that "G" buckle!!!!  Seeing Anoop crying  brought back such memories of Shuklaji ... the way he wiped away the tears ... ooohhh ... poor Anoop ...

Can't beat Himmanshoo when it comes to crying and romancing   Approve!!!!!  The guy's the bestest   Thumbs Up!!!!! 

As for Rajlaxmi ... I'm sure that lady had a heart transplant... she got a new iron heart!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzjps01Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

pensink
... I miss you!   Looking forward to tomorrow!!!   Hope you are having a really good day!!!!

Couldn't wait, so I took a little peak ... Himmanshoo was at his usual best!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Oh dear Indi, am here as you can see my signature a couple of places, but must also confess that I miss my dear Pensink so very much!  I hope she is having a great enjoyable day with her bhaiya and bhabhi!!!

Can't wait for tonight!!

indiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
@ Ashviri, I am dying for English Subtitles here in the U.S., but so far have not seen anything as yet.  I have also written to Sony a few times requesting this but still waiting.

indiSurish

ashavari Newbie
ashavari
ashavari

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=jps01]@ Ashviri, I am dying for English Subtitles here in the U.S., but so far have not seen anything as yet.  I have also written to Sony a few times requesting this but still waiting.

I am surprised how you guys are not getting it. It might have to do with some kind of setting. If I figure out the settings, I will post here. We have all the kind of settings for subtitles for my son else he will not watch it.

Although, as per news Sony does have subtitles now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indiSurish

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
hi all himmanshu fans! please try to comment on other threads as well, i know some of u do, we all want to increase the ranking, please make more topics and comment more, thank u all again and sorry if i have offended anyone. i would love all of us to work as one to bring the ranking up and hopefully the trps with positive publicity..good luck to the show and all the fans..thanks and keep watching lmyam!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzjps01indiSurish

ashavari Newbie
ashavari
ashavari

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=jps01]@ Ashviri, I am dying for English Subtitles here in the U.S., but so far have not seen anything as yet.  I have also written to Sony a few times requesting this but still waiting.

Jps01, I think it is on request of Himm fans we have subtitles now:)

I checked some of the old recordings and there is no subtitles that means its not settings.
Now you guys know that it exists, why don't you check with your providers.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index