Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 122)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Happy Birthday
        Pensink
            and
                             Thank You Glitter Graphic Comments | GraphicsGrotto.com
 for today's update!

Thanks Surish!! This is lovely Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Pensink, Leesan, Indi, Jpso1 et.al.

For the love of God Anoop!Please appreciate your brother's support and stand up to your mother for once!What the hell is wrong with you!Apparently you wish to remain an inconsolable crying toddler for the rest of your life!
So true, exactly my thoughts why did he have to slap his brother who was supporting him. He wants to live like this all his life. someone needs to tell him that this crying and brooding all the time is hurting his wife too.

jps01Surish

nak19 Groupbie
nak19
nak19

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Sorry I m still kind of new and very confused about IF. Didn't know yesterday was your birthday pensink91. Happy belated Birthday to you, hopefully you had a blast day. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indiSurish

nak19 Groupbie
nak19
nak19

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged

May be Anoop shouldn't slap Sahil for supporting him but he should've for not leaving Mr. Mehta's building when all the people were telling him to and leaving the hospital in that condition. Sahil knows about the bitterness between his mom and Anoop, he should've known his wondering around looking for Anoop will make their relationship worse. He should know RL will blame Anoop if something happens to him again, probably even kill that poor guy. That wasn't very smart of Sahil I have to say.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Celina_jps01pensink91indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nak19

May be Anoop shouldn't slap Sahil for supporting him but he should've for not leaving Mr. Mehta's building when all the people were telling him to and leaving the hospital in that condition. Sahil knows about the bitterness between his mom and Anoop, he should've known his wondering around looking for Anoop will make their relationship worse. He should know RL will blame Anoop if something happens to him again, probably even kill that poor guy. That wasn't very smart of Sahil I have to say.

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!

I feel he should not have slapped him at all. And RL would definitly blame Anoop and might also say that he is acting in front of her by slapping Sahil when he himself instigated him. As we have seen Sahil till now, I am sure he will not take it lightly but would tell his mom again. Mom is a stone hearted person nothing will affect her, she will continue to bully and commanding everyone. They should now show Mansi getting angry at Anoop for this behaviour and to show that she exists and he should focus on her too not run after mommy, who does not even care.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19jps01Surish

ashavari Newbie
ashavari
ashavari

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

I just want to share a good news here. Some people who do not this show or any sony show because of subtitles, now sony also has subtitles for their shows.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGilljps01pensink91indi

SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashavari

I just want to share a good news here. Some people who do not this show or any sony show because of subtitles, now sony also has subtitles for their shows.

is it on their youtube channel?

jps01indi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashavari

thanks, that is gr8 news. But i have seen so many times their translations are way off .

jps01Surish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index