Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 121)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Originally posted by Leesan

Hmmm!! I heard that there's a special birthday girl on the forum today! 

Who could it be?!Wink

The one and only very special WU updater extraordinaire !! That's who!!Smile

A very Happy Birthday to you Vaishali!!  Thanks for all your hard work and devotion to the forum! Great job, everyday!!

Save a slice of birthday cake for me, please? Don't let Jay and Indi eat it all!Wink   You know how they dont like to share anything or anyone!!LOL

Thankfully, you're not like that!! You're more like me, I don't mind sharing Himm at all...but as for G?! Now,that's entirely another matter !!Wink

Anyways,Sweetie ,have a great day!! 

Thank dear and definitely i will share the cake with you, indi and jay and everyone else Big smile

leesan, jps ... Girls!  Girls!!!  what can I say about you two girls  Evil Smile?   Who are you trying to fool ... not me  Shocked!!!! 

So very generous, aren't you both?  Generous my foot!!!   That's for the people who don't know you!!!   So don't try all that honey talk with me, O.K.  Angry???

pensink ... I hope you are noting who is the generous one here!!!   I'm the only one willing to share Shuklaji with you!!!!   Enjoy!    LOL!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91LeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by pensink91

Originally posted by Leesan

Hmmm!! I heard that there's a special birthday girl on the forum today! 

Who could it be?!Wink

The one and only very special WU updater extraordinaire !! That's who!!Smile

A very Happy Birthday to you Vaishali!!  Thanks for all your hard work and devotion to the forum! Great job, everyday!!

Save a slice of birthday cake for me, please? Don't let Jay and Indi eat it all!Wink   You know how they dont like to share anything or anyone!!LOL

Thankfully, you're not like that!! You're more like me, I don't mind sharing Himm at all...but as for G?! Now,that's entirely another matter !!Wink

Anyways,Sweetie ,have a great day!! 

Thank dear and definitely i will share the cake with you, indi and jay and everyone else Big smile

leesan, jps ... Girls!  Girls!!!  what can I say about you two girls  Evil Smile?   Who are you trying to fool ... not me  Shocked!!!! 

So very generous, aren't you both?  Generous my foot!!!   That's for the people who don't know you!!!   So don't try all that honey talk with me, O.K.  Angry???

pensink ... I hope you are noting who is the generous one here!!!   I'm the only one willing to share Shuklaji with you!!!!   Enjoy!    LOL!! 

indi you are the best Wink

jps01indiLeesanSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
@ Pensink, no Indi is not the best!!!ROFL She is trying everything possible to be in your good books today!!!

Oh, I so wish I could get Himm to wish you on your special day!!

pensink91indiLeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, no Indi is not the best!!!ROFL She is trying everything possible to be in your good books today!!!

jps ... Ha! Ha! ... try your best   LOL!!!      But I do wish there was some way we could have gotten to Himm ... that would have been a really delightful present for pensink!!!! 

jps01pensink91LeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by jps01

jps ... Ha! Ha! ... try your best   LOL!!!      But I do wish there was some way we could have gotten to Himm ... that would have been a really delightful present for pensink!!!! 
thanks everyone for making my special day very very special.

jps01indiLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday
        Pensink
            and
                             Thank You Glitter Graphic Comments | GraphicsGrotto.com
 for today's update!

Edited by Surish - 04 October 2012 at 4:14pm

jps01pensink91indiLeesan

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Pensink, Leesan, Indi, Jpso1 et.al.

For the love of God Anoop!Please appreciate your brother's support and stand up to your mother for once!What the hell is wrong with you!Apparently you wish to remain an inconsolable crying toddler for the rest of your life!

Edited by Surish - 04 October 2012 at 4:40pm

summer7jps01pensink91Leesan

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
OK, just seen the episode!!

RL has to be in a deep slumber not to hear Sahil pouring the water and when he exited the room with the door creaking!!!

And why is RL getting into a fit because she is unable to find Sahil in the hospital!! He is not a kid for god's sake, he is a grown man - he cannot disappear nor will he walk in his sleep!!!

I pray that Bhushan does not turn evil, that would make a very  complicated LMYAM!!

Happy that Bua is not around today!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91Surish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index