Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

   
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 120)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Joined: 18 May 2011
Posts: 1097

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, I sent a photo of Himm and a cake, but I don't see it from work, are you able to see it as I know we have blocked photos!!Confused
No i dont see it either. But dont worry you wishes are most important. Keep smiling Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01LeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 3314

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Originally posted by jps01

@ Indi, I have wrapped Anoop and sent him to Pensink via Fedex - priority, next day delivery!

@ Pensink, he will have this song and dance with you "Pee Loon"!! :) Big hugs and wide smiles!

http://media.downloadming1.com/audio%20songs/bollywood%20mp3/Once%20Upon%20A%20Time%20In%20Mumbai%20%282010%29/01%20-%20Pee%20Loon.mp3




So sweet of you both to send him my way. I cant control my laughter that my head is hurting Hug




jps ... so you are one up on me  LOL!!!!   Fedex eh!!!  I sent him via ordinary mail ...  Wink?    

You sly girl you!   Did you purposely give Anoop and not Gudduwa?   

pensink  ... Hope you enjoy both Shuklaji and Anoopji!!!   You deserve themLOL!!!!


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91LeesanSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Joined: 18 May 2011
Posts: 1648

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
@ Indi, Guddu is most difficult to get hold of as I have to get past his mom and he is most likely hanging out on his motorcycle with his friends in Ittargali (?), but Anoop is ready and available, and since its my friend Pensink's special day, I will oblige!!!ROFLROFL

Pensink, you  have a great evening and have a piece of cake on me!!!





Edited by jps01 - 04 October 2012 at 1:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91LeesanSurish

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Joined: 05 November 2011
Posts: 6957

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Hmmm!! I heard that there's a special birthday girl on the forum today! 

Who could it be?!Wink

The one and only very special WU updater extraordinaire !! That's who!!Smile


A very Happy Birthday to you Vaishali!!  Thanks for all your hard work and devotion to the forum! Great job, everyday!!

Save a slice of birthday cake for me, please? Don't let Jay and Indi eat it all!Wink   You know how they dont like to share anything or anyone!!LOL

Thankfully, you're not like that!! You're more like me, I don't mind sharing Himm at all...but as for G?! Now,that's entirely another matter !!Wink

Anyways,Sweetie ,have a great day!! 



The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Joined: 18 May 2011
Posts: 1097

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Indi, Guddu is most difficult to get hold of as I have to get past his mom and he is most likely hanging out on his motorcycle with his friends in Ittargali (?), but Anoop is ready and available, and since its my friend Pensink's special day, I will oblige!!!ROFLROFL

Pensink, you  have a great evening and have a piece of cake on me!!!



Thanks again dear and thanks for the cake Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indiSurish

desi5555 Groupbie
desi5555
desi5555

Joined: 17 August 2011
Posts: 139

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
A very happy birthday pensink.   Have a fab day.   And wishing that Anoop aka Himanshu gets to meet his biggest fan (you) soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Joined: 18 May 2011
Posts: 1097

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Hmmm!! I heard that there's a special birthday girl on the forum today! 

Who could it be?!Wink

The one and only very special WU updater extraordinaire !! That's who!!Smile


A very Happy Birthday to you Vaishali!!  Thanks for all your hard work and devotion to the forum! Great job, everyday!!

Save a slice of birthday cake for me, please? Don't let Jay and Indi eat it all!Wink   You know how they dont like to share anything or anyone!!LOL

Thankfully, you're not like that!! You're more like me, I don't mind sharing Himm at all...but as for G?! Now,that's entirely another matter !!Wink

Anyways,Sweetie ,have a great day!! 



Thank dear and definitely i will share the cake with you, indi and jay and everyone else Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Joined: 18 May 2011
Posts: 1097

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi5555

A very happy birthday pensink.   Have a fab day.   And wishing that Anoop aka Himanshu gets to meet his biggest fan (you) soon
Thank you desi5555!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01Surish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index