Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 116)

desi5555 Groupbie
desi5555
desi5555

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Surish, this is exactly correct!!!!

"Sick and tired of Rajlaxmi publicly castigating Anoop in a negative manner! Time for him to confront her and give her the taste of her own medicine. He needs to stop whining  like a cry -baby and fight like  a man! She is climbing way to high now and ought to be put in her place!Never try to run away from problems, that will only give you more strength to overcome.It is a race you'll never win!Stand up and face the music."

He needs to rebel, big time!!! Ignore her and pack your bags, so she can spend as much time as she wants with her other son!!! This is one thing that bothers me about the majority of people, they never reach out to help when someone is in need.  They are good spectators but will watch from the sidelines!!! Point, evil RL had her say and no one dared to say "you are totally wrong"!! She is not worth calling mom, as she is just despicable!!!

And why did Bua stop Mansi from comforting Anoop today?  Bua, I am terribly disappointed in your actions today!!! Mansi is Anoop's wife and she has all the right to go to him as she pleases, without any interference from you or anyone else!!!!

Today, I developed agita reading and watching the episode.  It was too sad to watch Anoop in pain! Maybe RL expects Anoop to just disappear in thin air or kill himself then she can live happily ever after!!

If Anoop and mansi leaves who will run the business,,.shivani might have to support RL by going back to her wedding planning...RL can use her talent of making saris for the brides and their family. 

It will be good for Anoop to leave the home and business and let "ma ka ladle" take care of the business, and when Sahil messes up .. she will realizes how much hard work Anoop was doing to proved a luxury life style for her...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged

"Sick and tired of Rajlaxmi publicly castigating Anoop in a negative manner! Time for him to confront her and give her the taste of her own medicine. He needs to stop whining  like a cry -baby and fight like  a man! She is climbing way to high now and ought to be put in her place!Never try to run away from problems, that will only give you more strength to overcome.It is a race you'll never win!Stand up and face the music."

He needs to rebel, big time!!! Ignore her and pack your bags, so she can spend as much time as she wants with her other son!!! This is one thing that bothers me about the majority of people, they never reach out to help when someone is in need.  They are good spectators but will watch from the sidelines!!! Point, evil RL had her say and no one dared to say "you are totally wrong"!! She is not worth calling mom, as she is just despicable!!!

And why did Bua stop Mansi from comforting Anoop today?  Bua, I am terribly disappointed in your actions today!!! Mansi is Anoop's wife and she has all the right to go to him as she pleases, without any interference from you or anyone else!!!!

Today, I developed agita reading and watching the episode.  It was too sad to watch Anoop in pain! Maybe RL expects Anoop to just disappear in thin air or kill himself then she can live happily ever after!! 

Jps01

Bua and the rest of the family circle feel threatened by Rajlaxmi and will have no alternative but to support her all the way. Rajlaxmi loved Anoop so dearly, prior to the death of her beloved husband, Anoop's father. Overwhelmed with grief at the demise of her husband as a consequence of Anoop emerging victorious in a tennis match, she holds him responsible for making her husband so happy on his achievement that he is killed in an auto mobile accident.If Sahil professes to love his brother unconditionally, it would be better if he stops being self subservient and stand up for him, himself, since he usually gets what he wants from his mother anyway, whether she likes it or not.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indi

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desi55

If Anoop and mansi leaves who will run the business,,.shivani might have to support RL by going back to her wedding planning...RL can use her talent of making saris for the brides and their family. 

It will be good for Anoop to leave the home and business and let "ma ka ladle" take care of the business, and when Sahil messes up .. she will realizes how much hard work Anoop was doing to proved a luxury life style for her...

Desi55

I agree that Rajlaxmi deserves this sort of treatment but Anoop also needs to be courageous and stand up for himself otherwise he'll always shed tears

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

desi5555jps01pensink91indi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged

RL is one of those mothers who once decide that this is it then no way can anyone change them. From a loving mother she became so cruel just because she lost her husband, but does not realize Anoop lost his dad too and at that tender age he witnessed his dad's accident. Actually, he lost both parents at that age and the family instead of easing his pain is supporting RL's cruelty towards him. As i said even if Anoop leaves its not going to solve any problem, it would be nice if he just starts staying aloof and him and Mansi spend time together then maybe themom would realize.

Jay, even ifhe disappears he will be cursed again as then it would be that he does not understand responsibilities, blah blah. Just hope Sahil does not lightly take this incident and tells his mother that she was wrong, as only he can change her maybe.

And as I already wrote, I stil cannot understand why did she have to do it in front of the whole family. If she did feel all that she could have simply ignored and kept quiet, Anoop would have understood and moved away. And when Sahil was asking about him RLs face showed no remorse.

jps01indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged

RL is nothing more than a child abuser!!!  Thank God that this is a fictional character whom we can delight in hating and watching in revulsion.  Her actions are not to be admired, but to be seen as everything a mother is not.  

A good villain is necessary in every great story, but this mother is downright nasty and wicked!  In our culture we are taught to worship our mothers ... Anoop touches RL's feet and she blesses him, isn't that hypocrisy on her part?  On one hand she's blessing him and on the other she hates him!!    Is it love to humiliate, inflict pain, or bully you own children?  This mother is not an example of love, but rather a selfish human being who would not know what love is even if it hits her  in the face!'

As far as RL is concerned, she has only one son ... she "tolerates" Anoop .. maybe for the material things and the comfort that he provides for her family!!!    She's just a cold hearted selfish woman!  She  insults Shivani's parents about their children's upbringing, yet she doesn't watch her own behaviour and nasty attitude regarding her own children!!!!

Edited by indi - 04 October 2012 at 8:44am

jps01pensink91Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Great posts everyone - Surish,Pensink, Indi and Desi5555!!!

@ Indi, you are so right about seeking blessings on one hand and she being so evil on the other!!! She is a Jekyll and Hyde mother!  Mothers continuously bless their children especially those who remain faithful/obedient to them!!

And the face she makes (not to mention grinding her teeth) when she sees Anoop, as Surish said, no remorse whatsoever!!!

Let's see what Sahil will do once he extracts the truth from someone in the family!! He will be angry at the treatment meted out to his brother and should let RL know in no uncertain terms that what she is doing is not right.  The fact is RL has to realize this herself and just not put on a smile in favor of Anoop!!!

At least Naina Bhabhi is the only sensible one in the bunch!! (PS: both she and her husband are very good looking).

Anyone knows the TRPs for last week, did not see it on the list!!!Ouch

Looking forward to today's episode!!!

pensink91indiSurish

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Great posts everyone - Surish,Pensink, Indi and Desi5555!!!

@ Indi, you are so right about seeking blessings on one hand and she being so evil on the other!!! She is a Jekyll and Hyde mother!  Mothers continuously bless their children especially those who remain faithful/obedient to them!!

And the face she makes (not to mention grinding her teeth) when she sees Anoop, as Surish said, no remorse whatsoever!!!

Let's see what Sahil will do once he extracts the truth from someone in the family!! He will be angry at the treatment meted out to his brother and should let RL know in no uncertain terms that what she is doing is not right.  The fact is RL has to realize this herself and just not put on a smile in favor of Anoop!!!

At least Naina Bhabhi is the only sensible one in the bunch!! (PS: both she and her husband are very good looking).

Anyone knows the TRPs for last week, did not see it on the list!!!Ouch

Looking forward to today's episode!!!

Week 39 - (23 SEP 2012 To 29 SEP 2012) - Avg TRP 0.60

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged

jps ... For the good parts of last night's episode now (LOL!!)    Would you believe, last night when I saw Mansi's brother, I actually wondered (with your eye for good lookers),  how come jay never mentioned how handsome he was!!!  I never before noticed just how good looking he was!!!!    And here you are today  LOL!!!   Do you think you could leave alone just one for us poor girls  Disapprove  ??

And now for the cherry on the cake   Wink!!!!!   What do you think about our Anoop last night?  Wasn't he just too too Gorgeous "Guddu" ... especially when he was all alone and crying ... something with the camera lights, can't explain, but I just loved him!!!   Lord, but he took my breath away Approve  !!!    The guy constantly amazes me ... never tire of looking at him   Silly!!!! 

Later!!!

jps01pensink91Surish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index