Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 114)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Everyone is in the hospital, including Shivani's parents. Mansi's bhabhi and brother come and ask about Sahil's wellbeing. Naina asks what happened to Aunty ji and bua replies that she had never imagined that something like this would happen to Sahil so she is in Shock. Nurse comes and Anoop asks if Sahil regained consciousness and she tell nothingcan be said at this time as he is still unconscious and doctors are trying. RL remembers the dad's accident and starts saying nothing can happen to my Sahil and to save him and breaks down. Anoop goes to her to console her and tells her to be patient and that the doctors are trying and he will be fine.  She tells Anoop don't touch me, she tells you sent him to this place and that first you took away my husband and now you want to take my son away too AngryDisapproveL. RL tells Anoop to get out of her sight and to leave. ( so mad what kind of mom she is, a son who runs the whole house and his wife manages the home so well, she kicks him out of her lifeAngryAngryAngryShocked) Am hating the rest of the family who just look and don't stop her from hurling such accusations at Anoop. Such hypocrites so mad at them.

Anoop is devastated and leaves from there. Bua stops Mansi to go behind him and tells him to give him some time. Naina bhabhi too says yes Bua is right. Mansi's asks Shivani what happened and why is aunty saying all this ( we can see the frustration in his voice. I am so frustrated myself very hurtful accusations by mom in front of the whole familyCry) Anoop walks away and is thinking of the time when mom had told him his racket is the reason for his dads death, etc. Mansi comes and tells him that SAhil is out of all danger and here the nurse is telling that only immediate family can go inside. Bua tells Shivani and RL to go . Anoop comes rushing and as  he is entering remembers moms words and is so broken that he moves back and sits on the bench. Mansi tells him to come with her to see Sahil and he says you go. Bua comes and tells him not to mind RLs words as she said all in shock (what shock?? One son is in ICU and you blame your other child for that and that is called shock.  It is killing your living son totally DisapproveAngryL). On bua's insistence and Mansi's request he agrees.

Mom is crying holding sahil's hand and he tells that mom if you cry like this al the nurses will think I am a baby. RL replies for me you are my baby. He tells Shivani that take care of mom. Then the whole family comes in and Sahil says oh so the whole family is here and why is everyone so tensed. He says Bhaiya tell me what stage I am at and Anoop asks what stage ? And Sahil replies from your expression it seems I had a heart attack or am suffering from Cancer. Bua tells to shut up else we will cancel your discharge papers. Then they all laugh and the nurse says the doctor only allowed one person and asks them to leave. Shivani and Sahil are talking Sahil asks why were everyone so upset. Shivani says because the accident was so big they got worried but sahil says no its something else. He insists on Shivani to tell, and asks was there some tiff between mom and Anoop Bhaiya and Shivani brushes that off saying no everything is fine. She tells she has made halwa and is angry that he did not come on time. Shivani's parents tell her to take good care of Sahil and if she does not know then ask Mansi(She is the same age and has to consult her friend. Why cant they teach their own daughter some responsibility. UnhappyConfused) Anoop and RL look at each other, Anoop has a sad look and his eyes are so sad too but RLs seems to be still angry( could not read her face). Mansi's brother tells her that if she needs anything to just call them and he will send a person from his office to help. Mansi tells no need as so many people are here but her brother insists (obviously they are shaken too with RLs accusations at their SIL/BILShockedDisapprove).

Naina bhabhi tells Mansi that whatever happened here should not have happened here in front of everyone (my feelings exactly). She tells Mansi to take care of Anoop . Mansi acts as if she did not get what Naina was saying. Naina replies she said what she had to so lets leave. Naina and her husband say they need to leave now. Anoop says he will take care of the paperwork. Shivani says Mansi did you get Sahil's clothes from home and tells her to come as they will keep the clothes inside the room. Shivani shows that she too did not like RLs behavior. Here Mansi's brother and bhabhi talk that she has noticed that the relation between RL and Anoop is not good and she is so nice with Sahil. They talk that something from the past, which we don't know is the reason for this bitterness.  Naina hopes this will not affect Mansi's married life and Kunal says whatever it is we have to stay away as it is Mansi's family personal issues. Naina still says what ever it is I don't want Mansi to suffer. Here Mansi , Shivani and RL are in Sahil's room and the nurse says the BP is normal and in a couple of days he can be discharged. Shivani tells she will stay in the hospital and RL and Mansi should go home. RL says no she will stay and Sahil tells that mom never leaves his side if he is not well and this is a hospital to let her stay. Shivani saysshe will stay too but the nurse says only one personis allowed. Sahil asks Mansi where is Bhaiya and Mansi keeps quiet and RL ( hate herAngry) is thinking of all she had said to Anoop. Mansi is thinking what will happen if Sahil comesto know of this. Episode ends.

Precap: RL is sleeping in hospital room couch and suddenly wakes up to see the bed is empty and she rushes to see where Sahil is and shouts at the nurse to check where Sahil is ………………………………

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

BsankMamanaSushmaGillCuty16jps01indichitra_raosoapwatcher1LeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

pensink... thank you dear pensink!!!   I'm nearly in tears for Anoop... he should just take his wife and walk out of Raj laxmi's life forever and ever!!!!   Let her hurt until she dies!!!!   How could she be so cruel ... and in front of other people too!!!!  I hope Sahil finds out what she said to his bhaiya and let her have it good!!!  And that woman holds havan for her dead husband ... she should pray instead for her own soul!!!!  I so wish Sahil would turn against her!!!! 

Is Anoop acting Runjhun's role here   Unhappy?   All that humiliation and hate he's taking so quietly!!!!!  

Hey Bua, RL has been in shock for the longest while ... it's time somebody slaps her out of it!!!!

Edited by indi - 03 October 2012 at 10:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91LeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

pensink... thank you dear pensink!!!   I'm nearly in tears for Anoop... he should just take his wife and walk out of Raj laxmi's life forever and ever!!!!   Let her hurt until she dies!!!!   How could she be so cruel ... and in front of other people too!!!!  I hope Sahil finds out what she said to his bhaiya and let her have it good!!!  And that woman holds havan for her dead husband ... she should pray instead for her own soul!!!!  I so wish Sahil would turn against her!!!! 

Is Anoop acting Runjhun's role here   Unhappy?   All that humiliation and hate he's taking so quietly!!!!!  
indi, initially i thought so too that Anoop should leave the house with his wife. But if he does then what is the difference between him and RL. He should stay there and this way everytime she will see Mansi and Anoop she will think of that incident and one day would repent. I want her to feel that even in anger one should not say such things. If you are angry youshould just keep quiet and stay away rather then talking rubbish. But it is true fact of life that people manytimes say things that cannot be taken back and then repent later. I hope she realises how her words affect her child.

But am really mad at how bua defended her actions and justifies them. it would have been nice if Netra and Phuphaji had consoled anoop here and said that RL was really wrong.

Anoop is hurt by these words but is quiet because he respects his mom and loves her. He is beign a bigger person here. he is the mature person in this relationship.

jps01indiLeesanSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, thank you ever so much for your quick, detailed and excellent write-up.

My heart is pounding so fast as I am reading - I just cannot believe RL!!!

And I said it before, Anoop should leave the house with his wife and let the evil so called mother take care of business and her son!!!  What a horror for any son to have to go through!!! I say enough of this CVs.  I wonder what kind of message are you sending out!!!!

And Sahil, you are now married for God's sake, why should your mom stay with you in the hospital when your wife is around - lord, help me, my upbringing here is in the way!!! Even with mom around all your life that sounds really stupid coming from you!!!

Bottom line, Anoop please walk out of your mother's life NOW!!!!

Angry
Angry
Angry

Edited by jps01 - 03 October 2012 at 10:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, thank you ever so much for your quick, detailed and excellent write-up.

My heart is pounding so fast as I am reading - I just cannot believe RL!!!

And I said it before, Anoop should leave the house with his wife and let the evil so called mother take care of business and her son!!!  What a horror for any son to have to go through!!! I say enough of this CVs.  I wonder what kind of message are you sending out!!!!

And Sahil, you are now married for God's sake, why should your mom stay with you in the hospital when your wife is around - lord, help me, my upbringing here is in the way!!! Even with mom around all your life that sounds really stupid coming from you!!!

Bottom line, Anoop please walk out of your mother's life NOW!!!!

Angry
Angry
Angry
Jay, there are some sons like Sahil who even after marriage are tied to their moms pallu. And they want mamma all the time.

Anoop should start ignoring the whole family except Mansi and i would love it if he avoids having any meals with them too. Would like him and Mansi enjoying their meals with each other.

desi5555jps01indiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, yes that would be great if Anoop does exactly what you posted:

Jay, there are some sons like Sahil who even after marriage are tied to their moms pallu. And they want mamma all the time.

Anoop should start ignoring the whole family except Mansi and i would love it if he avoids having any meals with them too. Would like him and Mansi enjoying their meals with each other.

But knowing Anoop to be always the docile, obedient man, he may not want to do so!! But this is the straw that broke the camel's back!  You know I am one angry Himmanshoo fan right now!  I swear if I could end up in the TV, RL would be on the floor right now!!!!

pensink91indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, yes that would be great if Anoop does exactly what you posted:

But knowing Anoop to be always the docile, obedient man, he may not want to do so!! But this is the straw that broke the camel's back!  You know I am one angry Himmanshoo fan right now!  I swear if I could end up in the TV, RL would be on the floor right now!!!!
Me too am very agry, see the comments i added to today's write up. I had posted that she should not have said in front of everyone and it came later as Naina's thoughts too. I am so mad at RL and want to give her a piece of my mind.

I think this time Anoop would stay away from her as she herself told him too. If you see today;s episode he was avoiding her at all times after that outburst.

jps01indiSurish

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Hey pensink, thanks for ur update Smile. I hope that as in teh precap, sahil is gone missing to go look for anoop. Coz in that family no one seems to understand anoop better than sahil. Hope he give it back to RL in RL style once he knows what she has done and said to anoopAngry. and Mansi, cant u see ur husband is breaking into thousand piece, dont listen to other, just be with him, he needs u 

jps01pensink91indiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index