Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 113)

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jps01

Shivani, I am glad your halwa came out well, but when will you stop relying on Mansi or better yet, listen as when your Mom was teaching you, you were lost in other thoughts.  If it has to do with your MIL, it must be important, so listen to your mom as next time you may not be so lucky! But bottom line, you did it !!

Wow, what a brilliant performance by Himmanshoo today.  It had streaks of Guddu Shukla and I had a wide smile on my face!!  Bravo Anoop!!!

OK, I understand Sahil had to get some papers signed but for God's sake, everyone was running out and he was going in.  Common sense would take over and say let me get out as well but he was heading upstairs, where it was obvious that something was not right!!!  I can also understand that he wants to prove himself to Anoop to have the papers signed, but not at the cost of your life Sahil!!

Since we do not get the precap I only saw the look RL gave to Anoop before the ambulance doors closed.  And why would the ambulance not render assistance to an unconscious Sahil while he is with them???

Today's episode belongs only Anoop!!

Jps01

If you are assuming that Sahil may have something you do with his own accident to create further issues between his brother and mother, you may be right as well. You have a very keen intellect girl!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Hi all ...  nice to see the house busy LOL!!

So Shivani's halwa turned out good!!!  Glad for her ... if only to disappoint  SandhyaWink!!!   So goody Mansi found a way to help her friend ... shows she has compassion!!!   I think that Shivani will learn to settle down eventually ... I don't think she's really selfish ... just too casual in her approach to matters!   She's really trying to please the MIL, but the MIL doesn't give her any encouragement!!!  Who wouldn't be terrified of that demeanour ... if only she could relax the face and be a little less harsh ... Raj Laxmi seems such a complex character ... she wants to punish Shivani for taking away her beloved son, yet I feel she wants Shivani to be a better DIL than Mansi ... if only because she's Sahil's wife!!!   I say this because of the sly satisfied half smile that she gives when she's alone after lecturing to Shivani. 

What a powerful performance by HimmanshooThumbs Up!!!  Shades of Guddu Shukla  Wink!!!!   Brought back wonderful memories!!!  The tears, the pain, the anxiety  in his eyes when he looked at Raj Laxmi ... knowing that she'll hold him responsible for Sahil !!!!   Poor Anoop... he was like a little lost child!!!   Himm once again shone!!!! 

Is Sahil really that stupidShocked???  The man sees everybody trying to get out of the building, but what does he do, runs in the opposite direction!!!  The CVs didn't have to make him look that stupid ... , they could have had him trapped in a room or something!  I loved the way he showed his impatience with Raj Laxmi though!!!   The guy's at work and she calls him up to say she misses him Shocked??? 

I know some mothers may have a favourite child but she loves all ... not blatantly showing her preference for one as Raj Laxmi does!!!  I think somewhere along we'll see Anoop being a her step child ... and to make it worse, the Dad loved Anoop ... he was so proud of him too!!!   Raj Laxmi fits  the  character of a typical fairytale stepmom ... Cinderella's, Snow White's and Hansel & Gretel's all rolled into one  Wacko!!!!

(LOL!!) With a wife like Raj Laxmi,  wouldn't blame the Dad if he deliberately walked into the path of the truck  Wink!!!!  Just joking ...  she was shown as being a normal wife and mother before the husband's death.  

Later!!!

Edited by indi - 03 October 2012 at 7:38am

jps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by Jpso1

@ Pensink, thank you so very much for your quick and detailed write-up!!!ClapClapClap I also enjoyed your side comments - yes, how dare she???

Am happy to hear that Shivani's halwa came out fine in the end!! Very innovative Mansi!! LOL CVs!!

OMG Bhusan, Sahil has to learn the job as well, why must you be the one going instead of him and why blame Anoop?

How could any mother talk like that to a child?  He must be someone else's child!!!

Jps01 

Anoop doesn't necessary have to be her step-son. I've witnessed such cases  between biological parents and children in real life
Thanks Surish, i was just going to respond to Indi too that no Anoop doesn't necessary have to be the step son, I too have seen moms are partial to one child. And the past episode where they showed about Anoop's past too they did show mom loving Anoop more but as the tragedy took place when Dad was going to give the racket to Anoop, mom had changed her attitude towards Anoop. And now this tragedy was not Anoop's fault either but since he sent Sahil to Client she blames him. Am sure this a just to get RLs hatred out and might lead to solution and removing of that wall between the mother and son. If we analyse the main person at fault here was RL, as she gave ultimatum to Shivani and asked her to take Sahil too the night before.

jps01indiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
@ Desi5555, I share your thoughts - how stupid can you be Sahil???

And RL, don't mess around with my Anoop!!! You have given him enough pains to last a lifetime, don't add to it!! You are a very selfish, self-opinionated mother!!! Shame on you for loving one son more than another!!!  Mothers are supposed to have the biggest heart and they have enough love to share to all children alike!!!Angry

@ Surish, I know he is not a step-son, but she just treats him as one!! I say rebel Anoop, enough of the docile you!!  And I do hope that this does get resolved and bring Anoop and RL closer - at least I can hope!!!

@ Indi, I sooo missed you!!!!! You have a lot of reading to do!!

@ Pensink, a big warm Good Morning to you and I am awaiting your writeup!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

desi5555nak19pensink91indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by Jpso1

@ Pensink, thank you so very much for your quick and detailed write-up!!!ClapClapClap I also enjoyed your side comments - yes, how dare she???

Am happy to hear that Shivani's halwa came out fine in the end!! Very innovative Mansi!! LOL CVs!!

OMG Bhusan, Sahil has to learn the job as well, why must you be the one going instead of him and why blame Anoop?

How could any mother talk like that to a child?  He must be someone else's child!!!

Jps01 

Anoop doesn't necessary have to be her step-son. I've witnessed such cases  between biological parents and children in real life
Thanks Surish, i was just going to respond to Indi too that no Anoop doesn't necessary have to be the step son, I too have seen moms are partial to one child. And the past episode where they showed about Anoop's past too they did show mom loving Anoop more but as the tragedy took place when Dad was going to give the racket to Anoop, mom had changed her attitude towards Anoop. And now this tragedy was not Anoop's fault either but since he sent Sahil to Client she blames him. Am sure this a just to get RLs hatred out and might lead to solution and removing of that wall between the mother and son. If we analyse the main person at fault here was RL, as she gave ultimatum to Shivani and asked her to take Sahil too the night before.

surish, pensink ... If Raj Laxmi is not the stepmom, all I can say is she's a really cruel, wicked  and "sick" mother!!!!   She needs some psychiatric help!!!   It's years now since the father died !!!... So she was in shock and pain at the time of the death, and in her grief liable to hit out at anybody, including the father's beloved son, but she's had enough time to think rationally and reason out that Anoop did not cause the father's death!!   It was an accident for goodness sake!!!!   How can Raj Laxmi be so shrewd in some instances and yet so foolish when it comes to Anoop?  

Raj Laxmi should realise that she's not the only one who lost a loved one!!!   She lost a husband and Anoop lost a father!!!!   A good and decent mother would comfort and not blame her young child!!!    How long does it take for the pain to lessen???  I think Raj Laxmi has had enough time to come to terms with the death, why does she continue to punish Anoop?    IRaj Laxmi needs to take a good look at herself ... she can pass judgement on others but cannot see herself for what she is ... a downright hateful parent!!!   

Could it be that Raj Laxmi's relationship with the husband was not as good as we thought and she's finding a scapegoat in Anoop to take the blame away from herself!  ConfusedConfused!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19jps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Desi5555, I share your thoughts - how stupid can you be Sahil???

And RL, don't mess around with my Anoop!!! You have given him enough pains to last a lifetime, don't add to it!! You are a very selfish, self-opinionated mother!!! Shame on you for loving one son more than another!!!  Mothers are supposed to have the biggest heart and they have enough love to share to all children alike!!!Angry

@ Surish, I know he is not a step-son, but she just treats him as one!! I say rebel Anoop, enough of the docile you!!  And I do hope that this does get resolved and bring Anoop and RL closer - at least I can hope!!!

@ Indi, I sooo missed you!!!!! You have a lot of reading to do!!

@ Pensink, a big warm Good Morning to you and I am awaiting your writeup!!!

A Very Big warm good morning to you too Big smile. Me too am waiting for the show to start want to see what happens today.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19jps01indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged

jps ... I'm back and sooo mad at Raj Laxmi!!!   Just what the producers intended   (LOL!!!!)!   I have to keep reminding myself that it's a story!!!!  Are there people really as dense and stupid in real life?   I guess it takes all types to make up this world!!!! 

pensink ... looking forward to your WU!!! 

surish ... Good to see you back!!!   Always makes interesting points, but I still believe that Anoop is Raj Laxmi's step son!!!  Could Mr. Sisodia have been married before RL?   Did his wife, Anoop's mother, die?  He did shower plenty of love on Anoop, didn't he?  Could RL have just pretended for the father's sake that she loved Anoop?   She probably resented him all along but only showed it when the Dad died!!!!  She now had an excuse for hating Anoop!!! 

As for Bhushan, I could see his wife prodding him ...  Seems that they are both feeling threatened... Bhushan by Sahil's entry into the business, and Sandhya, by the new DILs!!!   I'm sure we'll soon have lots of trouble coming from them!!!!

Edited by indi - 03 October 2012 at 9:01am

jps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged

jps01indiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index