Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 112)

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Pensink !
You're awesome!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12jps01pensink91indi

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bluebell

I think father was murdered and now attempted murder on Sahil.  One of the relatives
is responsible or is Anoop opposite of Runjuhn -- bringing bad luck to people.

Originally posted by Pensink

Father's death was accidental and SAhil is alive and what happened was not planned.  Sorry but I dont believe any relative was responsible for these accidents, neither is Anoop.

Bluebell definitely has a point with respect to Sahil's mishap!Probably this serious arson attack could have been orchestrated by Sandhya in attempt to murder Sahil to create more problems for Anoop, Mansi and Shivani. Time for Mansi  to use the correct remedy to heal Anoop and his mother's emotional wounds.When it was announced that Sahil's life was in danger you may have observed that Sandyha  was wracked with overwhelming guilt. However, I believe that their father's death was purely accidental.

Edited by Surish - 03 October 2012 at 1:07am

bluebell12jps01pensink91indi

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Shivani, I am glad your halwa came out well, but when will you stop relying on Mansi or better yet, listen as when your Mom was teaching you, you were lost in other thoughts.  If it has to do with your MIL, it must be important, so listen to your mom as next time you may not be so lucky! But bottom line, you did it !!

Wow, what a brilliant performance by Himmanshoo today.  It had streaks of Guddu Shukla and I had a wide smile on my face!!  Bravo Anoop!!!

OK, I understand Sahil had to get some papers signed but for God's sake, everyone was running out and he was going in.  Common sense would take over and say let me get out as well but he was heading upstairs, where it was obvious that something was not right!!!  I can also understand that he wants to prove himself to Anoop to have the papers signed, but not at the cost of your life Sahil!!

Since we do not get the precap I only saw the look RL gave to Anoop before the ambulance doors closed.  And why would the ambulance not render assistance to an unconscious Sahil while he is with them???

Today's episode belongs only Anoop!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12desi5555ljcruzpensink91indiSurish

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
anoop getting blamed by rajlaxmi. seriously what is wrong with this woman

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19bluebell12ljcruzjps01pensink91indi

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Shivani, I am glad your halwa came out well, but when will you stop relying on Mansi or better yet, listen as when your Mom was teaching you, you were lost in other thoughts.  If it has to do with your MIL, it must be important, so listen to your mom as next time you may not be so lucky! But bottom line, you did it !!

Wow, what a brilliant performance by Himmanshoo today.  It had streaks of Guddu Shukla and I had a wide smile on my face!!  Bravo Anoop!!!

OK, I understand Sahil had to get some papers signed but for God's sake, everyone was running out and he was going in.  Common sense would take over and say let me get out as well but he was heading upstairs, where it was obvious that something was not right!!!  I can also understand that he wants to prove himself to Anoop to have the papers signed, but not at the cost of your life Sahil!!

Since we do not get the precap I only saw the look RL gave to Anoop before the ambulance doors closed.  And why would the ambulance not render assistance to an unconscious Sahil while he is with them???

Today's episode belongs only Anoop!!

yeah no oxygen mask  or nothing . just carry him offConfused.typical serial world medical attentionD'oh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12ljcruzjps01pensink91indi

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
There will be no pitter patter of little feet, as long as MIL is around. 
Her sons can't be more tense, down and confused.

jps01pensink91indiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jpso1

@ Pensink, thank you so very much for your quick and detailed write-up!!!ClapClapClap I also enjoyed your side comments - yes, how dare she???

Am happy to hear that Shivani's halwa came out fine in the end!! Very innovative Mansi!! LOL CVs!!

OMG Bhusan, Sahil has to learn the job as well, why must you be the one going instead of him and why blame Anoop?

How could any mother talk like that to a child?  He must be someone else's child!!!

Jps01 

Anoop doesn't necessary have to be her step-son. I've witnessed such cases  between biological parents and children in real life

Edited by Surish - 03 October 2012 at 12:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indi

desi5555 Groupbie
desi5555
desi5555

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Come on RL is blaming Anoop as if Anoop purposely sent Sahil to that building,   Poor guy did not even know about the short circuit.  If RL wants to blam someone it should be Sahli since he was the one that did not use common sense..   Everyone was running out of the building and he decided to go inside.    What a stupid boy...what on earth was he trying to prove...what did he think.  That Mr.Mehta will conduct their meeting and sign all the documents when the building they were in was almost on fire...

Edited by desi5555 - 03 October 2012 at 2:10am

nak19jps01indiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index