Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 - Page 112

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by Indi

Indi

Sandyha will attempt to make both couples' lives miserable since it's quite obvious she wants to retain Rajlaxmi's Best Jodi Award.Time for both couples to become more intimate and be vigilant for signs of their adversary who is prowling around like a lion seeking whom she may devour!

surish ... Sandhya is on the go ... no stopping her!!!  This actress is really good with her facial expressions ... she looks like the typical trouble maker ... the twisting of the lips, the movement of the eyes ... her face reflects that meanness!!!

As for the couples ... I would have expected Sahil/Shivani consummation by now, afterall, they were so much in love, but it seems that there's going to be some trouble between these two before consummation takes place.  I suppose this is all part of the CVs way of showing that, even though it's a love marriage, there is still a learning and adjusting period ...

With Anoop and Mansi,  ' looks like we might get that intimacy shortly!!!  However, I didn't  really want that so soon in the relationship!  I wanted to see them slowly and subtly develop a bond, find strength in one another which would allow them to confront any challenges that come their way (including trouble from Sandhya and RL), become friends and then lovers!!!  I wouldn't have minded a bit of trouble and fighting between them before they realise their love for each other!!   I would have enjoyed a little cut and thrust in the relationship😆!   A few battles would have made it more exciting ...  ... and knowing Himm's talent for resisting and fighting, that would be really entertaining😉 !!!  Well, no such luck, as the CVs have the last say and they already seem to be in love!!! 

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
I too dont want anoop-mansi to do dat so soon i mean dey even dont know dere like dislikes,
dont even share any feelings with each other.
But yes dey support n respect each other.
The way dey are showed two character Anoop n mansi i think dey will do everything step by step.
1.to know each other
2.friendship
3.making each other happy,
4.liking each other,emotional attachment
5.fall in love
6.then finally intimacy
dis my opinion hope cvs think so.

Episode starts with Shivani talking to her sister and hears Sahils voice and asks that is that Sahil. Devyani says Sahil, Sahil who and then says "oh ! our Sahil" and replies no he is not here that was the neighbours kid who has come to watch cricket with papa. Shivani again feels bad that Sahil is missing the match today and then hangs up. Sahil says oh my god shivani gave me a scare and Devyani tells him "naughty". Then Mansi tells Shivani you forgot to tell Di you are coming home today and Shivani says yes, but its ok and Mansi says yes anoop must be wating too. Anoop is worried forSahil and decides to call him when they reach the office. Anoop is shocked to see them and says Shivani you are here, how could you leave Sahil and come. Shivani says he must be in the meeting and Anoop says no he was not well so never came to work. Anoop is worried where Sahil must be and says that there is some MU and say that are you coming from home or somewhere else. Mansi says if Sahil is not home then where could he be and Anoop is worried too and then Shivani says I know where he is. Sahil gets acall from Shivani and tells that he will be right back and attends the call. Shivani asks how was our meeting and presentation. He tells what are you saying and acts as he is missing her and she is talking about work. She says when you are busy in match how can you miss me and he says what are you saying and notices she has reached home and says I have to rush to a meeting and will call be later.

Sahil tells that Shivani is here and asks where do I hide and they all say if she was coming she would have called earlier. Then the doorbell rings and he asks tell me a place to hide and Sasuma says behind the sofa and dad says that is the first place she will look. Then dad says to hide in the cabinet and he first refuses and then finally convinces him to hide there. Then they go to open door and Shivani just comes in and then dad says no greeting nothing for your dad. She asks what took you so long to open the door and dad thinks of some excuse saying he went to sleep. And Shivani suspiciously asks sleep at this time and then asks for Di and then asks where is SAhil and Devyani asks  she just spoke on the phone but why did you not tell me you were coming. She says if I had told before how would I catch you all with Sahil. Mom tries to hide the chutney, pakodas, etc under the Sofa but Shivani remembers the voice she has heard on the phone earlier asking Devyani for Chutney and then picks up the chutney bowl and says this is Sahil's favorite. They keep telling her that Sahil must have reached home and she should go too and are worried that he will choke in the cabinet. Shivani insists on staying and says he is not in the office, nor here and not at home where could he be. She then asks her dad the cricket score and he says the match finished and she says how would you know as you  were sleeping and says lets watch the match and then talks about  a new batsman coming , etc just to get SAhil to come out.

Sahil is suffocating inside and she keeps telling boundary and then last moment he got caught. Sahil could not take it anymore and comes out and Shivani asks him were you feeling uncomfortable inside. He asks did you know I was hiding here and she says when a girlfriend becomes a wife she can find her husband easily. She tells not only me but everyone knows you lied to Bhaiya to come and watch the match. He tries to explain but she tells him to go sit in the car and she wil be there. Her mom tells her to let go as he works so hard and he came to his home. But Shivani insists and he leaves. She asks her parents do you think this is right that he bunked office to come her to watch the match and asks why they  hid this from her. She tells it is not that he cannot comehere but the difference between right and wrong. Devyani tells let it be don't make an issue. All tell they had fun and to let go. Mom tells go as Sahil is wating for you in the car. Come again with Sahil. They bid her bye. Sahil is outside and talks to Ram Charan the driver asking when is his wedding. He tells think again before getting married. Shivani comes and tells Ram Charan to go home. Sahil tries to pacify her and asks for some time and he will be as she wants him to be. Anoop asks Mansi to call and ask where Sahil is. Mansi calls and Shivani tells he was at their home and watching match. Anoop says so bhaisaheb was at his inlaws and says god knows when he will learn and become responsible. Mansi says let it be they will sort it out and that they should finish shopping. SAhil here is still trying to pacify Shivani and says if you truly loved me you would shout but you are quiet. She replies why should I say anything, she says are you a school going kid that I should push you to go to office daily. She asks why? He says because you love me and you care for me and you know when you scold me I like it a lot. Shivani asks the driver to stop the car and she gets down. He keeps telling her that everyone has some minus points and he says I provmise that I would become hard working and exactly as you want me to be. She tells him I don't want you to change but just want you to do things that we are not embarrassed in front of the whole family. He tells he will always do, she says you have embarrassed me today and will continue doing always. Then she finally gives in and then Sahil asks who won the match and Shivani tells him India won. Sahil says that calls for celebration and that too double and she asks why?. He replies because they had their first big fight and when couples fight their love and bond grows stronger.

Lets go to dinner with everyone. And Says I will tell Anoop and Mansi to come to a new restaurant and Shivani says I will call home and inform bhabhi. Mansi and Anoop in sportswear store and someone is asking the shop keeper that he plays shorthand and what tennis racket would suit him better. Anoop is remembering his tennis days and asks for Ladies tracksuit. Mansi asks is this track suit good. Anoop excuses himself and then goes and tells that customer the racket that is good for shorthand and he acknowledges. Mansi sees this  and thinks that her plan has started working………………

Precap for Monday: It is so sweet and OMG I cant control my laugh. Okay here it is. Mansi in changing room and opens the door slightly and asks Anoop that she does not know if the fitting is right and he tells just make sure it is neither too tight nor too lose and she says can you come here and see and he does (amazing right for a person who is not yet too close J) and then the scene shows Anoop looking at Mansi from toe to head ………………………….

Originally posted by indi

surish ... Sandhya is on the go ... no stopping her!!!  This actress is really good with her facial expressions ... she looks like the typical trouble maker ... the twisting of the lips, the movement of the eyes ... her face reflects that meanness!!!

As for the couples ... I would have expected Sahil/Shivani consummation by now, afterall, they were so much in love, but it seems that there's going to be some trouble between these two before consummation takes place.  I suppose this is all part of the CVs way of showing that, even though it's a love marriage, there is still a learning and adjusting period ...

With Anoop and Mansi,  ' looks like we might get that intimacy shortly!!!  However, I didn't  really want that so soon in the relationship!  I wanted to see them slowly and subtly develop a bond, find strength in one another which would allow them to confront any challenges that come their way (including trouble from Sandhya and RL), become friends and then lovers!!!  I wouldn't have minded a bit of trouble and fighting between them before they realise their love for each other!!   I would have enjoyed a little cut and thrust in the relationship😆!   A few battles would have made it more exciting ...  ... and knowing Himm's talent for resisting and fighting, that would be really entertaining😉 !!!  Well, no such luck, as the CVs have the last say and they already seem to be in love!!! 

Indi, the way it has been going the pace seems fine and I dont think they will show intimacy so soon. They are showing step by step a newly married couple first total strangers and now getting to know certain traits of each other and becoming confidants. They have had fights int eh begining and have begun to understand. There wil be some MUs again but those will bring them more closer and then love confession and then...Actually I like the pace Edited by pensink91 - 11 years ago
Thanx dear again for update.

Anoop n Mansi love them,but today they had been shown less,
nice precap hope we see a eyelock there.
Want to see more n more cute cute Manoop scenes.

pensink ... thank you for such a wonderfully detailed WU!!!!

I know that Sahil lacks a sense of responsibility but I can't help liking his easy going boyish behaviour!   In a house where people are afraid to speak or laugh, not to mention the disapproving face of RL, it's quite refreshing to see Sahil's light heartedness and devil- may-care attitude!!!   I'm sure in time he'll learn to be a responsible man, but in the meantime, I'm enjoying his little tricks!!!  

Understand Shivani's disapproval of Sahil's lackadaisical behaviour, as knowing Sandhya's penchant for troublemaking, she'll surely use this episode to bring about some misunderstanding ... in turn, RL is sure to find a way to blame Shivani!!!! 

Wonder how Anoop will handle that situation when he finds out!!!  Would he still be the indulgent big brother, or the serious boss? 

Isn't Anoop just too sweet ... aww... he's helping his wife to choose clothing!!!!  

pensink ... I could just imagine the way he looked her up and down ... we know Himmanshoo 's trademark "inspections" of his wife, don't we😉  ???

jps ... trust that all's going well with you!!!

cuty16 ... I'm sure we won't be disappointed ... so let's enjoy the romance!!!

Message from Himmanshoo himself to his fans 😃

Here it  is below

thnk u sooo much everyone for ur kind support everyday n pouring appreciation,,i truly n genuinly respect everyone's feelings and also for  standing by,,the show ...may go thru its ups n downs..but thats how life is too...magic moments will keep pourin in between ...godbless everyone n ofcourse..KEEP SMILING.
Originally posted by pensink91

Message from Himmanshoo himself to his fans 😃

Here it  is below

thnk u sooo much everyone for ur kind support everyday n pouring appreciation,,i truly n genuinly respect everyone's feelings and also for  standing by,,the show ...may go thru its ups n downs..but thats how life is too...magic moments will keep pourin in between ...godbless everyone n ofcourse..KEEP SMILING.

pensink ... thank you for posting!!!  

I'll wait for the magic moments ... not going anywhere😆!!! 

Thoroughly enjoyed yesterday's episode ... so light hearted !!!   Sahil was just too sweet ...  truly a little boy playing truant from school and getting caught!!!!   Poor guy loved his cricket and pakoras so much ... and the chutney sold him out too   😆!!!! 

Couldn't help comparing the atmosphere at Shivi's parents and the Sisodia's ... Sisodia's may be prosperous but they have equal amount of tension in their home; whereas Shivi's parents are so relaxed, loving and easy going!!!   No wonder it's so difficult for Shivani to adapt to the Sisodias.   She does, however, seem to have her head on ... she's much more mature than Sahil!!  

Loved how Anoop handled it when he found out about Sahil ... just shook his head and gave his indulgent big brother smile ... Anoop knows his brother and his tricks  😆!!!!   Anoop is a really caring person ... looks after the needs of all without complaint!!  

Mansi's plan seems to be working... Anoop couldn't resist helping the guy with the tennis racquet ... I'm sure Mansi will have him back on the courts soon.  Must say, Mansi looked beautiful yesterday!!!  Anoop was, as usual, charming and gorgeous  😉!!!!!

Wonder what happened, someone deleted all the pictures of Himmanshoo by hirie 😭