Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 111)

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
@ Surish, you are also hilarious yourself and I agree with you! She is one of the characters I am having a difficult time connecting with her screen presence - its just not there!!! LOL.  Please, its not a personal attack, just my opinion!!Ouch Maybe in due course but not right now!!!

When I saw the scene with RL asking Anoop about Sahil and his work, I did not like when she said he is now your responsibility or something of that nature!!! So, here comes the backlash, poor Anoop has a lot of explanation to do!!! RL just does not have any feelings for Anoop!! So now he will have to do some babysitting with his lil bro!!LOL

Anyways, awaiting the drama today!!

Have an enjoyable day eveyone!

Edited by jps01 - 02 October 2012 at 8:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzpensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Surish, you are welcome but as I predicted, Anoop will have to shoulder the blame from RLCry.

I have to share something with you guys - no girls, no recent sightings - just that today I observed the reason why Shivani wears her hair the way it is - she has big ears - please, no offense meant to anyone but I saw her ears for the first time tonight and thought, hmmm, so this is why she always have them covered.  Please note I am not making fun just making an observation!Confused

So today was very little of Anoop and more of Shivani, which is OK too, just wish it was a better episode.  Just sort of blah, blah!

Indi and Surish, today I had a little reprieve from the last few weeks and am glad for that so I can definitely understand what you are going through right now!! Am glad to see you at least stopped in!

Pensink, hope all is well my friend, you seem rather quiet today also, I always get a comment even after you posted.Tongue

Jay, i am fine just had a very tiring weekend and then yesterday was busy at work too. Nice observation about Shivani LOL.

Waiting for the episode today to see how RL reacts towards Anoop after Sahil's accident as she gave his responsibility to Anoop. One thing I dont understand a guy is old enough to have a girl friend, do court marriage without informing the family, helps wife setup business but still he is mamma's little boy who needs guidance from his mom. Whose elder brother (who maybe is only a couple of years older ) needs to hold his hands all the time. I just find it so strange.  I have seen such behaviour in another show where MIL keeps telling the DIL to take care of her son, who is a dad of 3 kids. Is she superwoman and first moms spoil their kids and then want the DILs or other (not so liked person on the family) to take care of their overgrown babies and handle them with kid gloves.Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12ljcruzjps01indiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, am relieved that all is well and you are just tired!! Don't knock yourself out, afterall, you are still recuperating!!!Big smile

And I share your sentiments about RL and her relationship with her sons!  I say not in this century RL!!! You must be kidding!!!  Why should Anoop have his eyes and ears on a grown man who has a wife and someday will know the meaning of responsiblity!!! Aarrrggghhh!!! This is annoying me no end - CVs please come up with something more authentic and original!!!

Someone needs to wake RL out of her unrealistic world!! Quick too!!

bluebell12ljcruzpensink91indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Episode starts with Mansi still feeling upset how to help Shivani just when she receives a text. Mansi reads the text which says to select some link to get the recipes and to learn cooking for just Rs 6 per SMS, which gives Mansi an idea and then we see Shivani receives a text and she read the recipe to making besan halwa. Shivani is happy and Sandhya is being her inquisitive self and asks whose message was it (someone tell her there is something called personal and she has no right to know who messaged to Shivani). Shivani tells her it is some one for whom she is very special. Then Sandhya says my work is done so I am leaving but will check on your progress from time to time. Shivani says she ismost welcome to check on her anytime. Then RL is shown with some picture frame smiling and she picks up her cell and calls Sahil. Sahil tells her he is at Mr Mehta's office as Anoop sent him for some meeting. Mom is impressed and says wow Sahil you are so busy and working so hard. She tells she misses him as earlier whenever she wanted she could peek in to his room and see him. Sahil says mom I am busy and just so you can see me I cannot leave my work. Mom  says Ia m sorry forlast night but Sahil is in no mood to talk about last night. RL thinks I know I spoilt you Sahil but will make up soon. Here Anoop is in his office on phone when Bhushan enters the office and Anoop asks him to sit. Bhushan asks if Sahil returned and how was the meeting with Mr Mehta. Anoop replies I was just calling him but his phone is unreachable. Bhushan says I hope he gets the contract and thenhe says that Sahil is so talkative and am sure he wel bag that contract. Sahil is in the office and there islot of chaos ( I guess this is the base for the short circuit and accident). At home Sandhya tells her MIL that she does not think Shivani  would be able to make the Halwa. Sandhya seeks RLs permission to go and help Shivani just when Shivani enters with the halwa. Phuphuji says wow the smell is so good………..

Bua ji says shivani offer it to god first else phuphaji will eat it all. She goes to RL and tells it is ready and she also tells to offer to god.  Shivani thanks Mansi and then goes to offer and bua says to accept the youngest DILs offering and asks to give her blessing to maintain the peace of this house. Shivani prays god always ensure Sahil and I have each others support. Sahil is in the chaotic office, he asks one of the employees as to what is happening. The employee tells there was a short circuit in the basement and that all the exits were blocked and ask Sahil to leave soon too. Here phuphaji  tastes the halwa and at first jokingly tells what is this? What have you made ? Everyone thinks it is really bad and Sandhya smirks. Mansi is surprised. Then Phuphaji says he was just joking and it is amazing and Netra and bua too eat and say it was really good. Bua comments that Shivani when you said that you don't know cooking I too felt that maybe you don't but you have proved me wrong. RL looks at Mansi and asks if she was in her room and Mansi says she was in her room all this time and did not even peek in the kitchen. MIL says then maybe it is good but says she will eat with Anoop and Sahil. Shivani is disheartened at MILs response. Anoop is worried why Sahil is not answering his call then Bhushan enters, Anoop asks bhaiya did you call the landline and Bhushan says he did but no one is answering. Anoop is worried and RL calls him and he tells her they will leave after some time as work will go on. Anoop wants to wait but Bhushan says it is late lets go home and tell SAhil to come home directly. Here the chaos is still on (this is what I feel how come in India it takes so much time for  firefighters and all to reach a place) Sahil realizes his phone s missing. Anoop and Bhushan come home and RL asks where is Sahil and he replies he is with an important client for a meeting and Shivani says " but bhaiya it is so late". Anoop replies just then he gets a call. RL says it must be sahil tell himto come home soon, but Anoop replies no it is not sahil but some unknown number. He answer the call and introduces himself to the caller and is shocked and says what!! He tells I will be right there.

He tells there is a short circuit in Mr Mehta's building and all are stuck inside and he is all worried. Bhushan (silly person) says I told you not to send SAhil and I will go but you did not listen Anoop. ( how is it Anoop's fault I don't get it. Blame game starts the quietest person is blamed for every mishap L).  RL tells Anoop I want totalk to Sahil and Phuphaji replies that he is trying to contact but Sahil is not answering. Phuphaji tells Anoop to take Shivani,Mansi and Netra and the rest would come separately. Anoop is speeding and muttering I will not let anything happen to Sahil(does Anoop think he is god that he is responsible for everything ). Netra and Mansi tell him to calm down and drive slow. The car halts and Shivani says why did you stop the car, he replies there is a traffic jam. Shivani tries to leave. RL is upset and all are tryingto cheer her. They tell Sahil is too smart ad he would have exited out and will laugh  that all the family has come to see a movie. Here now comveniently after so many hours finally the firefighters arrive and Anoop is trying to go inside they stop him. He insists saying would you be calm if your brother was trapped inside and they allow him till he does not hinder their work. He searches for Sahil frantically and finally loses it and start crying when he sees Sahils arm.

Anoop comes out of the building with Sahil on the stretcher and telling to move quickly. Shivani is asking bhiaya why isn't sahil conscious and why isn't he responding and the ambulance people tell he is critical and let themtake him to hospital soon. RL comes and asks where is Sahil and then sees him in the ambulance with Anoop. They are at the hospital.

Precap ( I personally hate it, how can a mom be like this. If Anoop was a step I would have accepted but comeon) Anoop is trying to console his mom and tells to have patience and not worry as Sahil will be alright and tells that doctors are attending him. RL shouts at him you deliberately sent Sahil there Anoop. First you killed my husband and now SAhil , she tells that if something happens to Sahil she will never forgive Anoop. Poor Anoop feeling so sad for him and so was Mansi inthat scene.   ConfusedAngryUnhappyDisapprove

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzSushmaGilljps01indisoapwatcher1Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, am relieved that all is well and you are just tired!! Don't knock yourself out, afterall, you are still recuperating!!!Big smile

And I share your sentiments about RL and her relationship with her sons!  I say not in this century RL!!! You must be kidding!!!  Why should Anoop have his eyes and ears on a grown man who has a wife and someday will know the meaning of responsiblity!!! Aarrrggghhh!!! This is annoying me no end - CVs please come up with something more authentic and original!!!

Someone needs to wake RL out of her unrealistic world!! Quick too!!

So true, RL does not care for Anoop at all. Tomorrow's episode is going to be really painful I hope Anoop allows Mansi to come close to him to console him. Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzjps01indi

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, thank you so very much for your quick and detailed write-up!!!ClapClapClap I also enjoyed your side comments - yes, how dare she???

Am happy to hear that Shivani's halwa came out fine in the end!! Very innovative Mansi!! LOL CVs!!

OMG Bhusan, Sahil has to learn the job as well, why must you be the one going instead of him and why blame Anoop?

How could any mother talk like that to a child?  He must be someone else's child!!!

Edited by jps01 - 02 October 2012 at 10:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzpensink91indiSurish

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I think father was murdered and now attempted murder on Sahil.  One of the relatives
is responsible or is Anoop opposite of Runjuhn -- bringing bad luck to people.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluebell12

I think father was murdered and now attempted murder on Sahil.  One of the relatives
is responsible or is Anoop opposite of Runjuhn -- bringing bad luck to people.

Father's death was accidental and SAhil is alive and what happened was not planned.  Sorry but I dont believe any relative was responsible for these accidents, neither is Anoop.

bluebell12desi5555jps01indiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index