Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 110)

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Hi everyone, hope you had a great weekend and looking forward to seeing what's in store for this week.

Just read that Sahil will meet with an accident at work - oh lord, hope Anoop does not take the blame again!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGillpensink91indiLeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Episode begins with MIL telling Shivani these rituals and customs will only make sense to me when I get  your final decision as what is the use of first cooking ritual if that wil be the last one for you. Sahil then calls Shivani and they leave. They arrive at Shivani's place and are greeted, Devyani tells Sahil you are looking good in Formals. Shivani's mom apologized  for Shivani reaching home late. Shivani's dad says it is RL good natre that she allowed  shivani to work. Shivani recalls MILs words. Her mom says tell your mom this will not happen again. Sahil is ready to leave and Shivani's dad leaves to drop him out. Shivani's mom and sister asks if everything is fine. Just then RL asks Anoop that I want to talk to you. RL asks if Sahil is concentrating on work. Anoop says yes and says that see he left before me today. RL tells I don't like being strict with Sahil but have to and tells Anoop he is now your responsibility to take care of him and make sure he works well in the office. Anoop says he will take care and says he has to leave now as he is getting late. Here Shivani's mom is teaching Shivani to make Gatte ki sabzi ( it is a Rajasthani dish made of gram flour kneaded and cut into pieces and cooked in gram flour and Yogurt gravy) But Shivani is not noting any of the ingredients as she is lost in thoughts. Shivani's mom comments if everything is fine as she has told half the recipe and her sister agrees that yes something is definitely wrong.

Shivani tells nothing is wrong and they tell she is definitely hiding something from us . After much persuasion she tells that RL was mad at me reaching home late and she also asked to stop working. She voices her thoughts that how can she leave them without support like this. Her dad tells that's it, this was worrying you and then laughs it off. He tells Devyani you did nottell her about what MR khandelwal told her. Then Devyani tells that after you left Mr Khandelwal was so impressed with how I managed everything. He also gave his clients list to Devyani. Mom tells till Devyani settles in business we will manage with Dad's savings. ( I have a feeling they are faking). Shivani is relieved and then dad tells that now you are married you should take care of your house and Devyani and we will handle the business. Then Shivani comes back home and informs RL that she will not be working from now and mentions I should have talked to maa and Bauji earlier. She apologizes and MIL tells that if she rectifies all her mistakes like this then no hard feelings. Shivani thanks her and leave to inform everyone. Here at Shivani's parents place they are worried that they faked that everything is fine whereas Mr Khandelwal had  handed a list of complaints not clients (I knew it L). Shivani's dad says he has sees one daughters marriage breaking and could not bear to see theother one suffering too. So what they did was to save Shivani's marriage. Mansi is in her room worried as what happened at Shivani's parent's place and RL comes to Mansi's room. She give MAnsi a beautiful dupatta/Odhni/stole and tells her  to show how it looks and then Mansi says MIL this is so beautiful I love it. She tells MIL that you know how to make your children feel special and MIL says when children are like you so sweet and understanding then it matters a lot. She praises Mansi that she is impressed how in just a few days Mansi has taken charge of the whole house from kitchen to everything and also takes care of everyone's likes and dislikes

MAnsi tells MIL you don't need to praise me and tells that all DILs are good. MIL says you only talk about yourself. She tells that Shivani will take a long time to become a good DIL. She says I will advise as before to stay away and not to help her with the first cooking ritual. She tells that if she will not fail how will she learn if you keep helping her. Netra comes in and says Bhabhi Shivani is looking for you everywhere. Mansi goes to meet Shivani and Shivani is very excited. Mansi asks what happened why she was happy and Shivani replies Mom and dad said they can manage and Devya ni is also taking over the business and I will not go to work now. Mansi says this is good news now we can take care of the house together. She asks if Shivani informed MIL and Shivani says yes and that MIL had forgiven her too. She tells Mansi youcome and help me with the first Rasoi/Kitchen custom, Mansi tries to tell that MIL asked her not to but Shivani does not listen and drags her. MIL is outside and tell  slowly Mansi removes her hand and Shivani herself notices that MIL does to want Mansi to help so she says I will make food myself as I will learn from my mistakes. MIL says yes and asks her to come to the kitchen with her so she can show where everything is. Sandhya comes to the kitchen and is again being her arrogant self. She asks what all are you making Shivani and MIL says Shivani is makine Besan/Gram Flour halwa and she also tells that no helping as Shivani herself said she does not need help. MIL asks Shivani to tell what all she needs for the halwa and shivani is lost and tensed (feel sorry for her as not necessary everyone would be interested in cooking L). Sandhya is enjoying Shivani's plight. Shivani in thoughts what andhow should she make the halwa and where to start from. Indirectly Sandhya tells her that if she keeps the flame at high the besanwould burn. Shivani then says well that means first Besan , Sandhya comes and asks so much besan and she also smells something burning. Shivani says this is a  special recipe and Sandhya thinks now I will see Mamiji's reaction when her favorite bahu finishes cooking. Here Mansi is thinking how to help shivani and shivani and recalling all moments with MIL. 

Tomorrow's precap: Everyone is gathered in the living room and Anoop gets a call. He answers that he is Anoop Sisodia and then shockingly replies what and saysi will be there immediately. He tells the whole family that the building had a short circuit and there is all smoke and Sahil is stuck inside. All are shocked ……………………………………….

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGilljps01indiLeesanchitra_raoSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, thank you my dear for your excellent, quick write-up!  Awesome as usualClapClapClap

So today is mostly about Shivani's cooking.  I hope she does learn from her mistakes today - she had ample opportunity to learn from her mom and she was in her own world.  Common Shivani, you are a married woman now, grow up!! So I guess, before they could taste the food, something happens to Sahil! LOL!!

Will comment more tonight!!

Thanks again dearest Pensink!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGillpensink91indiLeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

pensink ... Thank you dearest Pensink!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91LeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Pensink for the written update and Jps01 for providing us with that valuable information! 
Like you Indi I'm very busy as a bee!

I guess it's Sahil and Shivani's screen time now! Mansi blatantly refused to assist Shivani in preparing the meals since she feels threatened by her mother in law. However, since Mansi has such a good heart, she'll eventually have compassion on Shivani  and teach her the humble art of cooking.Poor Anoop will have no alternative but to take the blame from his mother until Sahil recuperates to come to his defence. Mansi will also have to cradle him gently in her arms like a baby in an attempt to console him.

Edited by Surish - 01 October 2012 at 2:51pm

jps01pensink91indiLeesan

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
thanks pensink i really read ur written update nowadays  and if find something of my choice then watch the show ,it really saves lots of my time Smile

felt bad for shivani parents poor souls are doing their best to save their daughters marrage...see thats why i read ur written update now I am saved from watching such emotional scenes as it really dampens my mood Ouch

Edited by shana0127 - 01 October 2012 at 3:09pm

jps01pensink91LeesanSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
@ Surish, you are welcome but as I predicted, Anoop will have to shoulder the blame from RLCry.

I have to share something with you guys - no girls, no recent sightings - just that today I observed the reason why Shivani wears her hair the way it is - she has big ears - please, no offense meant to anyone but I saw her ears for the first time tonight and thought, hmmm, so this is why she always have them covered.  Please note I am not making fun just making an observation!Confused

So today was very little of Anoop and more of Shivani, which is OK too, just wish it was a better episode.  Just sort of blah, blah!

Indi and Surish, today I had a little reprieve from the last few weeks and am glad for that so I can definitely understand what you are going through right now!! Am glad to see you at least stopped in!

Pensink, hope all is well my friend, you seem rather quiet today also, I always get a comment even after you posted.Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91LeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Jps01 

You are very hilarious! She definitely has big ears . Forgive me for saying this but her entire face is of male dimorphism. Your remarkable premonition of  Anoop's  future is necessary to resolve all differences between mother and son for good so that a new antagonist will be introduced.Poor Sahil will have to savour some incredibly bland food at least for a while when he returns from the hospital. Hope that is mother will reconsider since she wouldn't wish for her beloved son to suffer.

Edited by Surish - 02 October 2012 at 3:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index