Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 11)

tanutes Goldie
tanutes
tanutes

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Why was Anoop staring at Mansi lustfully? Is Anoop and Mansi's marriage a pure- arranged marriage, a  love- arranged marriage or one that is  based  on love and attraction?I'm confused! Usually compromise and adjustments form the foundation of an arranged marriage since these couples do not have any preconceived notions nor expectations from each other.

Edited by tanutes - 08 August 2012 at 2:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01CleosVintageWineSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Sruthy.L and Indi after watching today's episode I must say that something just doesn't add up! Both male leads introduction happened somewhat in a mysterious and unpremeditated way! Would have preferred if we were given an insight into their personal lives before meeting their futuristic brides.Leesan and Pensink missed you much. Glad to see you here.
Oh well I have been here all along, never leaving neither Gudduji nor this new character. Just been silent but am here. Waiting to go home to see Himmanshoo in action againSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessalltanutesCleosjps01indiSurish

rashaa Senior Member
rashaa
rashaa

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
OH MY GOD you guys!! What happened while I was gone?! This is awesome, I went through all of the thread with such a grin on my face and so much laughter!

Let's make one thing clear, if Sushma gets top spot this time, I get it next time! I mean seriously, I think I account for *something*!!!! Tongue

Priya, all good, how are you?!

Also, MY GOD is it good to see so many familiar people here aaahhh it's made my day so far!

alphabetta - He's always like that in the first few episodes. Wait till you see what he's like when he settles in. I'm swooning at the thought of it!

--------------------
*Do check out my blog if you have time*
Fantasies by Rasha ~

Cleos Goldie
Cleos
Cleos

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
@ Rasha

Mis mas sinceras disculpas a ti no te Raasha para dar las gracias antes de la apertura de hilo Himmanshoo de agradecimiento.

My sincere apologies to you Raasha for not thanking you earlier for opening Himmanshoo's appreciation thread.

Originally posted by tanutes

Why was Anoop staring at Mansi lustfully? Is Anoop and Mansi's marriage a pure- arranged marriage, a  love- arranged marriage or one that is  based  on love and attraction?I'm confused! Usually compromise and adjustments form the foundation of an arranged marriage since these couples do not have any preconceived notions nor expectations from each other. 

@tanutes

Recuerde que es bastante obvio para una persona a quien esta cumpliendo con una chica por primera vez a los ojos traspasan sobre su hi

Tanutes remember it's quite obvious for a guy whom is meeting a girl for the very first time to transfix his eyes upon her

Edited by Cleos - 08 August 2012 at 4:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaatanutesjps01indiSurish

rashaa Senior Member
rashaa
rashaa

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Ay Cleos, no hay ninguna problema! No tienes que pedir disculpas! Smile

--------------------
Fantasies by Rasha ~

jps01tanutesCleosSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

Pensink wouldn't be surprised if many others fall for Himmanshoo once they become acquainted .Guessed it has already started. This show is moving faster than lightning bolt.

Keshawn, don't jump to conclusions too early. To have a clearer understanding, I suggest that you and Tanute reflect on Sphere Origins Multivision CMD Sunjoy Waddhwa's quote below: 

"Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage' is a show about two friends who share different views on marriage. The show projects two different ideologies on marriage that prevail in our society without taking either side. Through this show we are trying to convey that whether love or arranged, marriage is an everyday partnership; sometimes you need to arrange the love, at other times you have to love the arrangement."

The show traces the journey of two friends who are diametrically opposite in their beliefs about marriage, yet share the same desire to have a happy and content marriage. The debate is on and as the story evolves perhaps along with the two friends.."

Edited by Surish - 08 August 2012 at 6:38pm

godblessalltanutesCleosjps01

rashaa Senior Member
rashaa
rashaa

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
MY LADDU IS BACKKK!!!

DancingPartyDancing

I found him painfully shy today, and it was annoying, but the only actor who can get away with that in my book is Himmanshoo. ESPECIALLY if he's flashing a black vest when getting introduced. Day Dreaming

--------------------
Fantasies by Rasha ~

Cleos Goldie
Cleos
Cleos

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raasha

MY LADDU IS BACKKK!!!

DancingPartyDancing

I found him painfully shy today, and it was annoying, but the only actor who can get away with that in my book is Himmanshoo. ESPECIALLY if he's flashing a black vest when getting introduced. Day Dreaming

@Rasha

La timidez de Anoop casi alcanzo una probabilidad alta de agravarme tambien. Su conducta entera ha cambiado. Aun su voz sono diferente. Su caracter es opuesto diametricamente al anterior.iBien hizo Himmanshoo! iSin embargo, el parecio bastante mas joven con ese peinado! Sobre todo, los hombros anchos, estrechan relativamente cintura, los musculos y V- formo torso cuando vestido en ese chaleco de negro. 

Anoop's shyness almost reached a high probability of aggravating me as well. His whole demeanour has changed. Even his voice sounded different. His character is diametrically opposed to the previous one.Well done Himmanshoo! However, he looked pretty younger with that hairstyle! Most of all, his broad shoulders, relatively narrow waist, muscles and v- shaped torso when clad in that black vest.

Edited by Cleos - 08 August 2012 at 11:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaatanutesjps01indiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index