Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 109)

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
@ Cuty16 (cute name btw), welcome and yes, Himmanshoo is a brilliant actor!! If you get a chance watch any episode online of Bhagonwali!! He is so versatile and adapts well to any role!!! Love to see you here and hope to see more posts!!!!HugHugHug

Please note that our dear friend Pensink has an English update of that day's episode by 12:30 EST every Mon - Thurs, so please feel welcome to read it!

Thanks for posting here!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91LeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cuty16

Hye friends,new here.

himanshu is just doing gr8 again,really liking him a lot in d show as Anup.
Welcome Cuty16!!

Himmanshoo is really an excellent actor and does great in any role. All of us here are fans of his acting, the way he protrays all emotions. He fits in any role given.

jps01LeesanSurish

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Hi G &A girls and guys! Just popping in to say hello, so happy to see that you are all enjoying LMYAM, and supporting Himm of course
Pensink, I continue to read your WUs from time to time, great job,thank you. Jay, Indi and Surish...Trust all is well with each and every one of you, have a great weekend!! Hug

jps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Hi G &A girls and guys! Just popping in to say hello, so happy to see that you are all enjoying LMYAM, and supporting Himm of course
Pensink, I continue to read your WUs from time to time, great job,thank you. Jay, Indi and Surish...Trust all is well with each and every one of you, have a great weekend!! Hug
Hi Leesan, thanks for popping in here. And am happy to know that you read my WUs .

To all my lovely friends Hug and Wish you all a great weekend!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19jps01LeesanSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Oh dear, I forgot to mention that in last night's episode - Thurs, Sept 27th - Anoop Ji had on a beautiful linen shirt and his chest looked waxed, as I did not see any hairs!! LOL!Embarrassed

nak19pensink91LeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Indi, Jps01 and pensink.

You're Welcome

Leesan and Cuty16

Welcome glitter graphic
Jps01

I myself was wondering where all those hairs had disappeared to. I wouldn't feel too masculine if I erase mine.Girls what chest type do you find sexually attractive? Hairy or hairless?

Everyone

Want to see an equal distribution of  romantic interludes between both couples consisting of multiple attempts, ultimately ending with the act of copulation,  not terminating quite abruptly!

Edited by Surish - 29 September 2012 at 7:56am

nak19jps01pensink91Leesan

nak19 Groupbie
nak19
nak19

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged

I m always here for Himmanshoo. Not so vocal but read everyone's post and click the Chaska meter and comment on Himmanshoo's profile as much as I can.

jps01 I noticed his shirt too, he's one lucky guy who can get away wearing any color, any types of shirt or any dress code. Also it was nice to see Anoop and Mansi sitting on a sofa like a normal couple for a change and that Anoop trust her and didn't give her third-degree about Shivani situation. Smile 

Thanks Cuty16 for liking our wonderful and brilliant actor Himmanshoo. He's also a very humble and down to earth person in real life. Big smile

jps01pensink91LeesanSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
@ Surish, my hand is up first to answer! Indi, take note!!! I so love a man sporting a hairy chest!! Hides face!!!EmbarrassedDancing

So far, since this show started I noticed Himm showing some hair, and I really thought it went well with his matured look and then last week when he wore the new shirt, I suddenly noticed the difference and did a second look!!I believe a little hair on his chest makes him more masculine and even more attractive !! I am with you Surish, hairy chest anyday!!!

@ Leesan, so thrilled to see a post from you dearest!!Big smile  My smile cannot get any wider!!Wink

@Nak, thanks and I know you are a huge fan of Himm and so are most of us here.  We give him our unconditional support whether the show is doing great or not.  I also agree and observed Anoop and Mansi sitting on the sofa as a normal couple.  So lovely and authentic!  Please do join us on the comments and looking forward to seeing more from you.

Edited by jps01 - 29 September 2012 at 4:51pm

nak19pensink91LeesanSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index