Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

   
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 107)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 3314

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

pensink ... Thank you so very much!!!!  We owe you girl!!!   So prompt and well written!!! 

I find Raj Laxmi, despite her strictness and her anger at Shivani,  is  a caring mother ... she couldn't sleep while Shivani was out of the house .

Such a sweet Bua, unlike the "usual" troublemakers Big smile !!!   It's a nice change!!!  As for Sandhya ...she's really jealous of the new brides ... I guess all the time she was the only DIL, now she has to share space with two others!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Joined: 18 May 2011
Posts: 1097

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi


pensink ... Thank you so very much!!!!  We owe you girl!!!   So prompt and well written!!! 

I find Raj Laxmi, despite her strictness and her anger at Shivani,  is  a caring mother ... she couldn't sleep while Shivani was out of the house .

Such a sweet Bua, unlike the "usual" troublemakers Big smile !!!   It's a nice change!!!  As for Sandhya ...she's really jealous of the new brides ... I guess all the time she was the only DIL, now she has to share space with two others!!!
You are most welcome Indi!!
 
Yes, it was her worry that kept her awake and also the other family members.
 
Bua is really very sweet and Sandhya is lucky to have such a MIL, who apologizes for all the mistakes of her DIL.
 
Sandhya is jealous for sure and cannot take it that she has to share the space with other DILs. But she is really annoying when she runs to complain for small small things. Angry
 
Best I liked was when Anoop told Mansi that she is not at fault and should not think so. Also, when he tells her the magazine is upside down. And unlike other times atleast he talks to Mansi and explains how his mother is...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Joined: 18 May 2011
Posts: 1648

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
My dear Pensink, such a detailed, lovely write-up!!! Thank you kindly. ClapClapClap

Aww, so Anoop saw his dharampatni sad and does not want her to feel guilt! (btw, I read somewhere on LMYAM that Himmanshoo used the term or rather threw in  "dharampatni" just for his BBAT fans!!! Bravo Himm, Bravo, love you more!!! Big smile

Laughed about the scene with Mansi looking at an upside-down magazine and my Anoop Ji's computer screen was blank!!! LOL!!!  Hey, who said Mansi cannot talk - me!!!Ouch

Hysterical when you said the vamps/villians show up at the appropriate time and sure Sandhya did!! Would like to see Anoop and or Sahil put her in her place, but I guess, with the mighty RL around, no one can do such a job!

I just love Bua - she is pleasing to the eyes and is a beautiful, young woman to have such an older son as Bhusan.  But I like Bhusan too!!


So now Shivani has to choose between her parents or her MIL!! Wow, that's a tough one for an independent me, but yet again, I understand families have rules that must be obeyed.  Me, bye Sahil, MIL, will keep my job!

Will comment more after watching tonight's episode!



The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 3314

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

My dear Pensink, such a detailed, lovely write-up!!! Thank you kindly. ClapClapClap

Aww, so Anoop saw his dharampatni sad and does not want her to feel guilt! (btw, I read somewhere on LMYAM that Himmanshoo used the term or rather threw in  "dharampatni" just for his BBAT fans!!! Bravo Himm, Bravo, love you more!!! Big smile

Laughed about the scene with Mansi looking at an upside-down magazine and my Anoop Ji's computer screen was blank!!! LOL!!!  Hey, who said Mansi cannot talk - me!!!Ouch

Hysterical when you said the vamps/villians show up at the appropriate time and sure Sandhya did!! Would like to see Anoop and or Sahil put her in her place, but I guess, with the mighty RL around, no one can do such a job!

I just love Bua - she is pleasing to the eyes and is a beautiful, young woman to have such an older son as Bhusan.  But I like Bhusan too!!


So now Shivani has to choose between her parents or her MIL!! Wow, that's a tough one for an independent me, but yet again, I understand families have rules that must be obeyed.  Me, bye Sahil, MIL, will keep my job!

Will comment more after watching tonight's episode!





jps ... the "dharampatni" was for us  "G" Girls  SmileSmile????      Awww... he's so sweet ...  Might be the closest to "dharampatni" we''ll ever get to Himm   Wink!!!!! 

Was thinking about that ultimatum... really hard decision for modern girls!!!  Me, I think I would have had to leave too... but most likely would have dragged her son with me   LOL!!!   Who made those rules that Girls must do the housework and boys go out to work   Angry?  Even girls who work at a job when they return home have to cook, etc.  while the boys just relax!!!   That's so unfair!!!  

I'm waiting to see all the lovey dovey scenes between Anoop and Mansi   LOL!!!   Could only imagine and I'm smiling!!!  I'm surprised though at how quickly he's changing ... normally these writers would torture us before we see tenderness!!! 

Later!!!


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzjps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Joined: 18 May 2011
Posts: 1097

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

My dear Pensink, such a detailed, lovely write-up!!! Thank you kindly. ClapClapClap

Aww, so Anoop saw his dharampatni sad and does not want her to feel guilt! (btw, I read somewhere on LMYAM that Himmanshoo used the term or rather threw in  "dharampatni" just for his BBAT fans!!! Bravo Himm, Bravo, love you more!!! Big smile

Laughed about the scene with Mansi looking at an upside-down magazine and my Anoop Ji's computer screen was blank!!! LOL!!!  Hey, who said Mansi cannot talk - me!!!Ouch

Hysterical when you said the vamps/villians show up at the appropriate time and sure Sandhya did!! Would like to see Anoop and or Sahil put her in her place, but I guess, with the mighty RL around, no one can do such a job!

I just love Bua - she is pleasing to the eyes and is a beautiful, young woman to have such an older son as Bhusan.  But I like Bhusan too!!


So now Shivani has to choose between her parents or her MIL!! Wow, that's a tough one for an independent me, but yet again, I understand families have rules that must be obeyed.  Me, bye Sahil, MIL, will keep my job!

Will comment more after watching tonight's episode!



thanks to himmanshoo for saying Dharampatni just for his BBAT fans.
 
I was happy to see the tenderness especially after the photo incident. I was more happy at the part where he says its not your fault Mansi that shows he has trust in Mansi. And that trust is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
 
And as far as families not wanting working DILs , that I think is old school. Nowadays I have not seen anyone thinking like that maybe in very orthodox families. but none in my acquaintances. In current date if some one says that, they are crazy as to have a financially comfortable life both partners need to contribute to the household income.
 
But i feel Shivani should have spoken clearly the reason for her working. And her sister can also work to help the parents they both were taking it easy. This attitude always creates issues in life. Shivani's sister is already at home, when she could walk out of her marriage why cant she work and support the parents.
 
But as per monday precap seems all will be well.
 
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 3314

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Originally posted by jps01



thanks to himmanshoo for saying Dharampatni just for his BBAT fans.
 
I was happy to see the tenderness especially after the photo incident. I was more happy at the part where he says its not your fault Mansi that shows he has trust in Mansi. And that trust is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
 
And as far as families not wanting working DILs , that I think is old school. Nowadays I have not seen anyone thinking like that maybe in very orthodox families. but none in my acquaintances. In current date if some one says that, they are crazy as to have a financially comfortable life both partners need to contribute to the household income.
 
But i feel Shivani should have spoken clearly the reason for her working. And her sister can also work to help the parents they both were taking it easy. This attitude always creates issues in life. Shivani's sister is already at home, when she could walk out of her marriage why cant she work and support the parents.
 
But as per monday precap seems all will be well.
 
 



pensink ... Monday seems so far away ... LOL!!!  Well, we still have tonight ... Big smile!!!!

Raj Laxmi's words to Shivani re her family's dependence on her bring home the point about girls not belonging to their parents after their marriage, doesn't it!!!     That phrase ... "A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life "  doesn't apply in Indian households!!!!    Apparently it's the other way around!!!   I have seen parents refuse to eat or drink at their daughter's marital home ... So sad!!!    




Edited by indi - 27 September 2012 at 1:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 3314

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Surish, at times, I think that the chemistry between the two brothers are good, then there are some shots which are not!! There is a struggle for that smile to come out in some scenes but will not discuss.  I am thinking by now, at least there should be some sort of acquaintance with all the actors on the show.



jay ... do you think it's because there are two lions fighting for territory    LOLLOL ????   I hope they don't "mark" their "territory" the way lions do ...  ...  LOLLOLLOL  !!!!!    OK, Ok!!  Just funning!!!!   Will follow you and not discuss  !!!!  


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Joined: 18 May 2011
Posts: 1097

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by pensink91

Originally posted by jps01



thanks to himmanshoo for saying Dharampatni just for his BBAT fans.
 
I was happy to see the tenderness especially after the photo incident. I was more happy at the part where he says its not your fault Mansi that shows he has trust in Mansi. And that trust is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
 
And as far as families not wanting working DILs , that I think is old school. Nowadays I have not seen anyone thinking like that maybe in very orthodox families. but none in my acquaintances. In current date if some one says that, they are crazy as to have a financially comfortable life both partners need to contribute to the household income.
 
But i feel Shivani should have spoken clearly the reason for her working. And her sister can also work to help the parents they both were taking it easy. This attitude always creates issues in life. Shivani's sister is already at home, when she could walk out of her marriage why cant she work and support the parents.
 
But as per monday precap seems all will be well.
 
 



pensink ... Monday seems so far away ... LOL!!!  Well, we still have tonight ... Big smile!!!!

Raj Laxmi's words to Shivani re her family's dependence on her bring home the point about girls not belonging to their parents after their marriage, doesn't it!!!     That phrase ... "A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life "  doesn't apply in Indian households!!!!    Apparently it's the other way around!!!   I have seen parents refuse to eat or drink at their daughter's marital home ... So sad!!!    


No Indi, its not true. But would not say there aren't any exceptions. In india parents used to and still do go and live at the daughter's place and consider the daughters as sons too. See the pre nuptial agreements that we have in places other than India are for these reasons and in India it may not be specified but it is there in the form of an understanding between the couple and families. Here MIL may not have questioned if Shivani and Sahil had been open to her from begining. The issue was not that she is working as she herself gave permission but lying to her all the time and hiding the facts from her are what triggered her anger. There are certain boundaries/maryada in joint families and one need to stay within that. RL has been deceived again and again and now she does not trust Sahil and Shivani. If Shivani, instead of just trying to do things her way always had tried to first winover the MIL and talked toher calmly things would have been different. First of all that Sandhya would never be able to tell abour their lie to MIL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index