Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 106)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Jps01 and Indi don't you worry! I'm here. Was very busy today and will be tomorrow as well ! 

surish  ... always refreshing to have you around  LOLLOL!!!!   Miss the masculine presence when you are not here!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Pensink for Sep.26th written presentation!
You're totally awesome my dear!
Keep it up!
Thank you so much!

pensink ... (LOL!!!)  Is that you Girl  Cool?     ... .. you'll  surely get rid of the competition    LOLLOL!!!! 

jps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by pensink91

Pensink for Sep.26th written presentation!
You're totally awesome my dear!
Keep it up!
Thank you so much!

pensink ... (LOL!!!)  Is that you Girl  Cool?     ... .. you'll  surely get rid of the competition    LOLLOL!!!! 

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL i am rolling on my office floor reading your comment.

jps01indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Jay, I felt the same when I saw that scene of RL sleeping, forget about the face closeup but did not see how stiff she was all Straight and head up. It was so unreal.

Agree with you that Mansi really needs to grow a spine and speak up she is too quiet and everyone seems to take advantage of that fact. First its Shivani, who conviently dumps all her issues on Mansi and create problems for her and then has the guts to tell her that she should manage her issues and let her handle her. In this case Mansi should stop helping her. Second, she should have told Sandhya thats my phone and to leave it and she would call back the person calling. Also when Sandhya accused her trying to protect her best friend she should have replied that its Shivani and Sahil's personal matter and its for them to handle their way. Why should she go around telling everyone, she is not a little child to tell on someone. Sandhya is so evil and all these things she is doing are so childish, like a little bab she goes running to mami.

Indi, I agree that mansi is being a good friend as she love Shivani and wants to protect her. But the situation her is different she herself first need to settle down in her new home and thing like this would only jeopardize her own position. In life certain relationships have to handled differently especially in Mansi's case she is not only Shivani's best friend now but also her Jethani. Eg. When Anoop scolded Sahil at work it was because there are certain boundaries in each role of life, there he was a senior in the company not Sahil's brother.

Bluebell, Anoop is shy of Mansi as they just got married and are stil not that close to each other hence the reason of him trying to cover his legs. I dont know if you have noticed that if men wear shorts in India people look at you as if you are some kind of monkey from the zoo whereas here in US no one cares. So his reactions as pretty natural. Big smile

Surish, as alway a great post and loved that picture  too LOL

jps01indiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, if the "Himm" sees you in this photo, he will definitely have me moved back to the end of the line!!SillySillySilly

@ Surish, you came, made the forum alive with your photo for Pensink!!

@ Indi, my opinion about Mansi supporting Shivani is that she should first take care of herself, then try to help Shivani without jeopardizing her other relationships.  But you just can't keep your mouth shut and keep mumbling and not getting the words out.  Mansi is also a new, just married DIL, who is not even comfortable with her husband, or for that matter anyone else in the household!  I believe she should consider her relationship with everyone around, then offer/make some intelligent choices!!!Confused You can be nice to someone without going under the train! Being a good friend and wanting to protect Shivani will not work this way!!

Its too early in the show for that camera-man to shoot those awful close-ups.  Well, I must say he did a good job with Anoop and Mansi!!

Much love to my dear friends!!

Edited by jps01 - 27 September 2012 at 9:32am

pensink91indiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
@ Surish, at times, I think that the chemistry between the two brothers are good, then there are some shots which are not!! There is a struggle for that smile to come out in some scenes but will not discuss.  I am thinking by now, at least there should be some sort of acquaintance with all the actors on the show.

pensink91indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Hey Girls ... I'm going for a little polish and  a new hemline if that is what it takes to get to the front of the lineLOL !!!!    So be warned ... move back and make way for me Wink   !!!

Anyway, I understand your points pertaining to Mansi, but in due course Mansi will learn where her loyalty and especially her priorities lie.  That's the whole scenario … the new DILs adapting to the different environment and state of marriage!!!  Of course, they'll only learn by their mistakes!!!  And that's one of Mansi's … putting others before herself!!!  I'm sure she'll soon realize her position is not what it was before … she's now married with other responsibilities!!  Her kind hearted and selfless nature will continue to get her into trouble though.  Another reason could be  that Mansi is aware that the MIL likes her more than Shivani so probably thinks that the MIL will not be as hard on her as she would on Shivani!!!   The good thing though is that the MIL already knows Mansi's character ...  But she does need to open her mouth … especially for that Sandhya!!!! 

jps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Sahil is worried and in his room thinking where Shivani is. Mansi comes and says SAhil I am sorry all this happened due to my fault I should have called Shivani on time. I could not answer her phone either. Sahil says its okay bhabhi its not your fault. Anoop comes and says Mansi, sahil is right you are not at fault here ( so sweet of Anoop, loved hi so much here J). Mansi says as it is there are so many issues between MIL and Shivani and I am worried for her.  They say we just hope Shivani comes back home soon. SAhil tell her again to not worry as she  is not at fault. He tells Anoop and Mansi to go and rest as it is late and they must be tired too. Here Bua scold Sandhya, she asks her what were you thinking when you went and told Bhabhi about this. She says you could have come and told me and what you did is not right. She asks what are you trying to create rift between Bhabhi and her DILs. Sandhya says mamma I consider you and Mamiji as the same and did not do anything wrong. She leaves shedding crocodile tears saying that you yourself think and would know who is at fault here. Sahil is shown worried in his room, MIL is on the rocking chair all worried and angry, Mansi is in praying in Mandir/Temple, Anoop isn't able to concentrate on his work in his room. Bua is on the balcony tensed too. Shivani in car and tells driver to drive fast. She comes home and says Sorry Sahil the traffic was so bad and then she says forget that and asks did you have dinner, I know you must be worried for me and my phone also shut down. She asks how is mummy ji and whether Mansi explained to her ( why would Mansi explain dear, weren't you the one who told her to manage her issues and not to meddle in yours ). Then she sees MIL and is shocked and MIL replies how could I sleep when the DIL of the house is out so late…….

She comes up to Shivani and says that there is a saying that for a smart person a simple gesture is sufficient, but when it does not work then one has no  choice left. She tells her that way before you got married you started breaking the family traditions and values. She says I accepted you even after you married in court without my permission. I thought you will prove me wrong in my understanding of you but no. She gives an ultimatum to Shivani that I hope yourproject is over today and you will not go to work from tomorrow like the other DILs. She tells that I hope u agree to this decision and says that if not then you are  free to leave the house and take your husband with you too and she says I want your decision right this minute. Anoop and Mansi are in their room, Anoop on his computer and Mansi lost in thought and reading a magazine. Anoop sees that the Mangazine is upside down (anoop dear is noticing his wifeee J). He looks at her and tells Mansi the magazine is upside down. Mansi flips it and then says you too are looking at blank screen. She asks don't you feel that we should be down as we are there maybe Mom will not scold shivani. Anoop says no Mansi I know mom well she will definitely scold Shivani and would not like our being there. Then MIL asks tell me Shivani what is your final decision whether your career is important or this house. Sahil says mom I promise you on Shivani's behalf that she would not work. RL says leave it SAhil I have heard a lot of your false promises I want an answer from Shivani. Shivani says Mummyji this is not my career but more a need and RL dismisses her excuse saying I don't want to hear anything but just your decision. Shivani says let me consult my mom and dad and will let you know soon. RL replies that one more thing when you meet your parents tell them if I were in their place I would never become burden on my daughter ever. She says Shivani remember that you just have one day to make this decision.

Shivani and Sahil come back to their room and Sahil says sorry Shivani I should have told Mom everything on time. She is upset with Sahil that you alwaysmake mistakes then repent. Sahil says this would not have happened if you had come back on time and Sandhya had not answered Mansi's cell. Sahil says he is really sorry. Shivani says its just been 4 days and mummyji asked me to leave the sasural. She says I never knew that marriage would mean leaving my parents without any support. Sahil promises that first talk to your mom and dad and that he is with her in any decision she takes. Devyani calls and asks when did you reach home as she had been trying to call her since long. Shivani says she just reached and everything is fine and will talk to her tomorrow. Devyani wonders she did not even ask how was the wedding and hopes everything is fine at home. Morning time, Mansi in Kitchen andfor a change cutting vege not kneading dough J and on the lookout for Shivani. Shivani comes and mansi asks her how she is and then asks what did mom say and Shivani first asks her what happened why is she talking so softly.Mansi says leave that tell me in detail what Mummyji said and Shivani replies mummyji directly said to leave house or work. Mansi is surprised and says what !!, then Shivani says I am worried and because of me Sahil is also worried. Mansi says don't worry. Shivani says I don't know how to tell my parents that they are on their own now and she cannot support them. Sandhya darling enters the kitchen just in time (I don't know how the vamps and villains enter on the right time and hear everything where as the main leads are shown so dumb). She asks what are you doing here Shivani asdont you know there is a tradition of this house that the DIL does not enter the kitchen before the first kitchen ritual. Shivani replies I was just thinking what should I make for my first cooking ritual and Sandhya says come with me and we will decide with everyone present. Here Bua says Ia m sorry bhabhi for Sandhya's mistake and because of which there is a rift between you and shivani. RL replies Sandhya did the right thing. Sandhya comes to them and says mamma why not have Shivani do her first cooking ritual so she can help us in the kitchen too. Bua replies wow ! that's a great idea and asks RL. RL is still not talking to Shivani. Bua tells Shivani do you know you need to make something sweet to offer to god first. Phuphaji ji comes and says so what wily u be making and Bua tells him the sweet is for Bhagwan's bhog (gods offering) and he replies I am also your Pati Parmeshwar.

Shivani replies that phuphaji I don't know cooking at all. I was thinking of taking Mansi's help and bua says that's a good idea as Mansi will make you top cook . Shivani asks Mansi will you help me and Mansi is in dilemma as MIL is looking at her and finally after Shivani repeatedly asks her she says yes she will help. MIL says Shivani you need to go meet your parents, hope you remember. Shivani replies yes mom. Anoop tells SAhil that things have gotten our of hands and we need to be cautious. Sahil says I know whose side I should take moms or Shivani's. Anoop says you know it will be tough to pacify mom and Shivani needs to do everything to please mom. Sahil says now I better leave else my new boss would be mad at me and Anoops laughs at that. He say I hope you know who you are meeting today. Sahil comes and Shivani asks are you leaving for work and he replies yes and tells I will drop you home. She asks what if I don't come back how will I do the first cooking ritual and Sahil says u will be back and you will cook something nice and I will have that after work. He says wishI could spend time with maa and bauji. He tells callme after you talk to them. Shivani takes MILs blessing and says she will be back soon after discussing the matter with my parents and then will do my first cooking ritual. MIL says for me these customs and rituals only make sense whenyou truly are into them. She says for others in the family it is different.

Precap for Monday:  Devyani tells Shivani that she handled the wedding so well that My Khandelwal was impressed and her mom tells that he even gave all his clients list to Devyani and said he will recommend her name to everyone. Devyani says now we need not worry about begging from anyone now we will be successful and till the business picks up mom said we will use the savings. Shivani says really di now you have become a business woman and says is this all true…………………………………..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGilljps01indiLeesanSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index