Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 105)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Pensink for Sep.26th written presentation!
You're totally awesome my dear!
Keep it up!

I am absolutely certain that Sandhya hired those culprits to destroy the Mandap to create more problems for Shivani. By now Mansi should have realized that Sandya had implicated her by deliberately concocting  a blatant lie to her MIL about her being in cahoots with Shivani and knowing her every move. As a consequence she'll have to secretly and discreetly conspire with Shivani, Sahil and Anoop to expose this perpetrator . I agree with you Pensink that she should also be very obedient to her mother in law  and spend more time successfully attempting to reconcile her with her son while simultaneously magnetising her husband. She should concentrate on her marriage and desist from intervening in Shivani's affairs.
Thank you so much!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Jps01 and Indi don't you worry! I'm here. Was very busy today and will be tomorrow as well ! 

jps01pensink91indi

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

Edited by jps01 - 26 September 2012 at 7:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
So Mansi is a pro at kneading flour now, we see this quite often! Mansi, word of caution, please tie your hair up when doing this particular job for obvious reasons and why both hands?

Thought it was rude of Sandhya to reach and answer Mansi's phone without Mansi's approval.  At least seek permission, then put the phone to Mansi's ears and identify yourself rather than listen! And Shivani was so loud that I believe Mansi could hear everything from where she was!

Mansi needs to grow a spine really quick or else she might be apologizing to MIL everyday and I don't think that will sit too well with MIL!! Speak up girl!!

Liked how Anoop told Sahil to turn off the phone while at work!!

Bhusan does not deserve an evil wife on the prowl like Sandhya!!

PS: did anyone notice in last night's episode that the cameraman did a really bad job on RL's face when she was sleeping!! My goodness, it really was bad! Reminds me of the time they also shot a sleeping Shivani - not a good angle!!

Don't know what happened but I thought I lost my original post, then it appeared.  Weird must say!!

Edited by jps01 - 26 September 2012 at 7:47pm

pensink91indiSurish

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Still don't understand why Anoop was so shy about Mansi seeing his legs.
Does he have arrested development,  and everything stopped when his dad
died.   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jpso1

So Mansi is a pro at kneading flour now, we see this quite often! Mansi, word of caution, please tie your hair up when doing this particular job for obvious reasons and why both hands?

Thought it was rude of Sandhya to reach and answer Mansi's phone without Mansi's approval.  At least seek permission, then put the phone to Mansi's ears and identify yourself rather than listen! And Shivani was so loud that I believe Mansi could hear everything from where she was!

Mansi needs to grow a spine really quick or else she might be apologizing to MIL everyday and I don't think that will sit too well with MIL!! Speak up girl!!

PS: did anyone notice in last night's episode that the cameraman did a really bad job on RL's face when she was sleeping!! My goodness, it really was bad! Reminds me of the time they also shot a sleeping Shivani - not a good angle!! 

Don't know what happened but I thought I lost my original post, then it appeared.  Weird must say!!

Jps01

Generally the filming is poorly executed in this show! Probably they have decided to adopt the European style of kneading flour for a change! Sandhya is a replica of the conniving Neelu in a different form! What do you think about Asish/Anoop's chemistry? I think there is still a lack of credible and palpable chemistry between them both! 

Edited by Surish - 26 September 2012 at 8:30pm

jps01pensink91indi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by Jpso1

Jps01

Generally the filming is poorly executed in this show! Probably they have decided to adopt the European style of kneading flour for a change! Sandhya is a replica of the conniving Neelu in a different form! What do you think about Asish/Anoop's chemistry? I think there is still a lack of credible and palpable chemistry between them both! 

jps ... (LOL!!!)  I couldn't help but notice Mansi and the flour  ... that's all she seems to do in the kitchen ...  the roti maker!!  don't think she's a pro though, the dough looks kind of really tough, maybe that's why she uses both handsLOLLOL ... and yuck ... my nanny taught me never to rub my hands over the kneaded dough to get the last bits off WinkWink...

I think Mansi is in a bit of a dilemma here ... on one hand, there's her dear friend whom she loves very much and probably always defended and on the other is the MIL whom she's trying very hard to please.  If she runs to the MIL with news about Mansi she probably thinks she'll be betraying her friend ... and if she doesn't, the MIL will say she's defending Shivani.  Mansi is not stupid ... she's  just a loving and loyal friend, while at the same time, she's trying to be a good DIL!!!   it comes naturally to us to defend our loved ones and Mansi and Shivani go a long way back.  Mansi is not thinking about herself here ... must say she's a selfless person, taking the blame so the MIL would not think ill of Shivani!!  It's amazing though how circumstances can work against us ... Mansi did not deliberately set out to fool the MIL, she actually begged Shivani to tell her, yet the impression is conveyed to the MIL that Mansi lied to cover for her friend!!!  I don't see Mansi as lying to cover for her friend, I see her trying to defend Shivani from the MIL's wrath!!!  The two girls are so different in their attitude and expectations... it's difficult to understand how they remained friends!!  Shivani seems so careless when it comes to people's feelings while Mansi is so much more considerate and caring!  

Mansi may look stupid for defending Shivani, but I admire her loyalty and goodness of heart!!!  

Shivani's character is really strange ... she has good business sense yet no common sense!!!  So she's afraid of her MIL, but she's a bright girl ... she should be able to find some way to approach her MIL and talk to her ... not send the message through Sahil!   By now she should know that Sahil is the typical spoilt young son ... no sense of responsibility ... he takes everything for granted and gets his way by using his charm and sweet words... seems to procrastinate a lot too!     Shivani and Sahil are so much alike ...they expect everyone to be at their beck and call and at their convenience.   Shivani tells off Mansi regarding interfering in her business, yet she calls Mansi when she's in trouble.  Sahil on the other hand runs to big brother Anoop.   (Loved how Anoop so sternly told him to turn the phone off ... he'll turn Sahil into a responsible man yet)!!!

Anoop, as usual, was very impressive ... very strong business man, yet so compassionate and gentle when it comes to his family!!!  I think Mansi will wipe away all his hurt with her love and caring!!!  I love the way he interjects in english ... he sounds so cute ... Wink!!!

surish ... I like the brothers' relationship ... it's only love there!!!  Anoop ... the big brother who indulges his little brother, yet he sternly pulls him up when he's wrong ... and no hard feelings there!!!   Sahil seems to worship his big brother ... loved how he placed his hand on Anoop's to comfort him when he was hurting!!! 

Later!!! 

Edited by indi - 27 September 2012 at 6:25am

jps01pensink91Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
quote:

jps ...  That shot seemed so unprofessional ... the woman looked terrible ... couldn't possibly miss it!!! 

Seems that something was a bit off with the posts ... I  ended up posting the same reply twice as the first one seemed to have disappeared ... then reappeared!!

Edited by indi - 27 September 2012 at 6:17am

jps01pensink91Surish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index