Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 104)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Pensink ... thank you so very much ... know you were busy today, but yet you delivered ... so sweet of you to make the time for us!!!!  

So the trouble has started.  At least the MIL seems to be handling it decently with Mansi ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Pensink ... thank you so very much ... know you were busy today, but yet you delivered ... so sweet of you to make the time for us!!!!  

So the trouble has started.  At least the MIL seems to be handling it decently with Mansi ...
Yes,  I liked the way MIL handled the situation with Mansi like a true mother who would ask her child why they disobeyed her.

Sahil and Shivani were asking for this by not sharing with the family and especially MIL

jps01indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

pensink ... thank you so very much!!!   You are such a sweetheart ... know you were busy yet you took the time for us!!!   Much appreciate!!!

So the trouble has started for Mansi ... at least the MIL seems decent in her handling of the matter!!!  Hope Anoop doesn't have a go at her too!!! 

later!!!

pensink ... my system is giving some trouble ... didn't think the first post was accepted, hence two!!!  But that's ok, maybe it's fate saying I need to thank you more often   LOLLOL!!!!

Edited by indi - 26 September 2012 at 2:31pm

jps01pensink91Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Thank you dearest Pensink for an excellent write-up, even though you had the Dr's appt.  I do hope and pray that everything went well at the Dr's and you are on a full road to recovery!!Big smile

Mansi needs to start speaking up!!! Hope Anoop is not more angry at her again! And why did Shivani and Sahil not shared this "secret" with MIL before this trip, even if Shivani was unable to because of time, Sahil should have said something!

Sandhya is selfish and showing her true colors!!! Btw, how is Bhusan related to Anoop??  He is a very tall and handsome guy, quiet and such a gentleman.  Does not deserve an evil wife!!Confused

Will comment more after tonight's episode.

Where is Surish today?  Missing your comments today Surish!  Hope all is well!

pensink91indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Thank you dearest Pensink for an excellent write-up, even though you had the Dr's appt.  I do hope and pray that everything went well at the Dr's and you are on a full road to recovery!!Big smile

Mansi needs to start speaking up!!! Hope Anoop is not more angry at her again! And why did Shivani and Sahil not shared this "secret" with MIL before this trip, even if Shivani was unable to because of time, Sahil should have said something!

Sandhya is selfish and showing her true colors!!! Btw, how is Bhusan related to Anoop??  He is a very tall and handsome guy, quiet and such a gentleman.  Does not deserve an evil wife!!Confused

jps ... Trust you to notice the handsome guysLOL ... Isn't Bhushan the Bua's son?  If he is, that would make him Anoop's cousin.  But somehow I find the Bua too young to have such a grown-up son!!!    I might be wrong though!!! 

jps01pensink91Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
@ Indi, I am so glad he is finally getting noticed and speaking a few words in the show.  He is a very handsome guy but lost around everyone else especially his now scheming wife!  Hope he gets a better role in the show!!

I think the main focus on this serial is the relationship between Mansi and Shivani and not so much Anoop or Sahil!  Shivani is always in a hyper mood while Mansi is calm.  Shivani needs to stop, look around and make some firm decisions regarding her life with her MIL , Sahil and Mansi.  Mansi is not in that household to 'fetch" her burden, she has to start taking responsibility and right now, she is everywhere but nowhere!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by jps01

jps ... Trust you to notice the handsome guysLOL ... Isn't Bhushan the Bua's son?  If he is, that would make him Anoop's cousin.  But somehow I find the Bua too young to have such a grown-up son!!!    I might be wrong though!!! 

Bhushan is bua's son. He as also shown during the last rites portion of yesterday's episode.

No Anoop would not be angry with Mansi as he knows MAnsi as the main fault is with his brother. That is what I think.

Yes, Sandhya is pure evil every serials needs one I guess to make the story intriguing LOL. And as per serial world no matter how many issues the villians/vamps try to create they always lose. And Sandhya would lose what ever respect the family has for her if she continues like this. What I dont understand is why is she like this, she has everything and should be happy with that.

Best part was the way MIL handled Mansi, yes she deserved it as MIL was vwery clear to stay away but still she is siding with her friend and why was she taking the picture blame when MIL guessed it correctly. Advice to Mansi   "Mansi dear please listen to your bhabhi and MIL's advice it will help you in the long run. You still need to win your husband's heart too"

jps01indiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Pensink for Sep.26th written presentation!
You're totally awesome my dear!
Keep it up!

I am absolutely certain that Sandhya hired those culprits to destroy the Mandap to create more problems for Shivani. By now Mansi should have realized that Sandya had implicated her by deliberately concocting  a blatant lie to her MIL about her being in cahoots with Shivani and knowing her every move. As a consequence she'll have to secretly and discreetly conspire with Shivani, Sahil and Anoop to expose this perpetrator . I agree with you Pensink that she should also be very obedient to her mother in law  and spend more time successfully attempting to reconcile her with her son while simultaneously magnetising her husband. She should concentrate on her marriage and desist from intervening in Shivani's affairs.

Edited by Surish - 26 September 2012 at 4:57pm

jps01pensink91indi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index