Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 103)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by Jps01

Does anyone else felt that the family being at the dining table was kind of forced or done and just added in at that point.  Just minutes before they were all so sad, Anoop was crying, RL was not eating but sleeping and then they all woke up, looked happy and all including RL sat for breakfast! Somehow it felt weird.  After that Anoop was shown sad again - just my opinion!Confused

I guess they will address dad's issue some other time since Mansi locked the doors to his room and given the key to Anoop Ouch.

A thought occurred to me as I watched Sandhya and RL, let's say may the best man win!!!

@ Indi and Surish, I have also been pounding the forum rankings quite a few times each day, even on weekends and still the ranking is down!! Maybe its true that they don't count the international fans!
Cry

Jps01

I myself found that the breakfast scene was a bit bizarre and poorly executed. It simply just didn't make sense.It seemed as though everyone were being compelled to have a cup of tea.The show is also currently in the final place. This indicates that it may not survive very long.Apparently some people are working assiduously for such an event to take place since they assume that their hero isn't getting sufficient screen space. It's Anoop's time now since the CVS decided to have the circumstances surrounding the death of his father revealed at this point in time. These people ought to have some patience and wait and continue to support the show. Probably within a few days we'll have more Ashish's scenes since Sandhya has begun to create issues between Sahil and his wife which may later involve Mansi, Anoop and his mother once Mansi intervenes.Sahil loves his wife unconditionally that he'll ensure that all her dreams and aspirations are fulfilled, even though she may appear to be a bit self-centred for many.

It was a weird totally unrelated scene ... there was a highly disturbed family the evening before ... they just went to bed and woke up in this happy mood?   It was like a miracle ... Raj Laxmi, Anoop, Bua, the lot of them acting as if everything was normal.  To make it worse, Raj Laxmi was hungry too!!!  I thought I missed something!!!  Maybe they had a a good talk at midnight while we were asleep  LOLLOL!!!!!

surish ... I don't think insufficient screen time is the issue here ... apparently they feel that the role doesn't suit Ashish ... agree that the producers/writers have a big part to play, but as we all know, it's the work of the actor to give life to his character!!!  That's where we  see the difference between the professional and the amateur!!  A good actor will excel in whatever role he performs!!!!  Don't get me wrong here, I find Ashish is doing quite well as a  young man who has only just gotten married!!!    Of course, Himmanshoo, who has proven himself over and over ... we have seen Himm master so many different charactersStar ...  will always dominate ... he tends to overshadow the others  Wink!!!  So anybody standing next to Himm will obviously come up "short"  Wink  !!!!

Now back to the trps and chaska meter, is there some way in which we could voice our protests?  jps, like you, I hit that chaska meter so many times per day ... my hits alone should more than cover the number of points that LMYAM got this week ...   Somebody is cheating!!   And I'm really mad about that  Angry!Angry!!

leesan ... I see signs of your visit here LOL!!!!!  Say something girl!!!

godblessall ... Nice to have you back!!!  

Indi, its just not that anyone beside Himmanshoo would always look unimportant. But I agree with Surish, that Ashish's supporters need to be patient they are trying to work on one issue at a time. once this problem relating to dad is complete then they wil lmove on to Ashish/Sahil and Shivani. I personally feel that they both are getting ample screen time.

Earlier role of Ashish was different as the story was different and same was for Himmanshoo too as Guddu Shukla's charater was different. If we all remember at the begining of the show Anoop's character was not so strong but Sahil's was given more importance. But if you are truly a fan of an actor one needs to support them. Not all stories would need the same kind of acting.

We all need to be patient and keep watching and supporting out favorite characters. A show's success is dependent on Viewers loyalty and we cannot always get what we want.

Sincere Apologies if I offended anyone!!

Edited by pensink91 - 26 September 2012 at 7:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19ljcruzSushmaGilljps01indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged

pensink ... I agree with you, I think all the actors will be given their screen space ... the story is about the two marriages  afterall... but from the comments, I gathered that they are more dissatisfied with the character of  "Sahil" ... apparently they would like a show where Ashish is the lone lead!!!  I think Ashish is portraying his character quite well ... I do however think that it depends a lot on the actor to make his character interesting and Himmanshoo is excellent at that... , hence my statement ... " ... he tends to overshadow the others  Wink!!!  So anybody standing next to Himm will obviously come up "short"  Wink  !!!!"  Never meant to imply  that the others will look unimportant ... sorry if that was the message conveyed Embarrassed!!!!  I do apologise if I have offended anyone. 

Himm has set a high barrier where acting is concerned ... he is also a co-star here, just like Ashish ... but we cannot deny that he is making a very strong impression on the viewers!!!! 

As you so rightly said, and I did say it previously, Ashish's fans should give him their support and a chance to prove himself in this role that is so different from his previous roles!!! 

Have  a nice day!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19jps01pensink91

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

pensink ... I agree with you, I think all the actors will be given their screen space ... the story is about the two marriages  afterall... but from the comments, I gathered that they are more dissatisfied with the character of  "Sahil" ... apparently they would like a show where Ashish is the lone lead!!!  I think Ashish is portraying his character quite well ... I do however think that it depends a lot on the actor to make his character interesting and Himmanshoo is excellent at that... , hence my statement ... " ... he tends to overshadow the others  Wink!!!  So anybody standing next to Himm will obviously come up "short"  Wink  !!!!"  Never meant to imply  that the others will look unimportant ... sorry if that was the message conveyed Embarrassed!!!!  I do apologise if I have offended anyone. 

Himm has set a high barrier where acting is concerned ... he is also a co-star here, just like Ashish ... but we cannot deny that he is making a very strong impression on the viewers!!!! 

As you so rightly said, and I did say it previously, Ashish's fans should give him their support and a chance to prove himself in this role that is so different from his previous roles!!! 

Have  a nice day!!!

Indi, you did not imply anything and I was also just sending the same message. We love Himmanshoo and we feel that he is the best but that does not mean everyone has to agree. And neither does it mean Ashish is not good. Everyone has their rights to like.

And agree with you one needs to understand that the roles are based on story line. Ashish's role as Prince Udaybeer was different and this is different and he is doing fine and so are other characters. He is acting as his role demands as the younger, carefree son of the family. Anoop is the elder son and is acting as any elder son would, protective of his youger siblings.

So request to everyone to go with the flow of the story and be patient. its just been a short time so to encourage our favorite character we must support them.

jps01indiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, with you on supporting the actors, whether its Ashish or Himmanshoo!!! They need our unconditional support!!!  TRPs need to improve drastically and I am quite surprised that it went lower, since I think the story line was stronger last week. Shocked

In the meantime, I would also like to ask all the Ashish fans to please support him! As for Himm, he has my support at all times!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19pensink91indiSurish

ashavari Newbie
ashavari
ashavari

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

I am not new to the forum but this is my first posting here.

I dont know if anyone noticed or not but in yesterday's episode Anoop said Mansi as his DharamPatni...

I know it reminds us our beloved Guddu Shukla..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGilljps01pensink91indiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@ Ashavari, am thrilled your first post is here on behalf of Himmanshoo!!!Clap

Yes, I also heard that and could only remember those words uttered on our favorite BBAT!!!  But he was just brilliant as usual.

pensink91indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Ashavari, am thrilled your first post is here on behalf of Himmanshoo!!!Clap

Yes, I also heard that and could only remember those words uttered on our favorite BBAT!!!  But he was just brilliant as usual.

Yes, I too thought of that too Big smile

jps01indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Today's update:

Shivani tells the workers to check once again as she does not want any problems. She is told Mandap is ready and she asks to call band. She tells please check everything and she is here only till 6 pm and she has to reach Udaipur by 8pm.  SAhil takes moms blessings and she says work diligently and he replies I just said I will go to work but working hard , I never promised that. Bua gets arti and he takes that. Anoop tells him to hurry as this will not do every day and says they are already very late. SAhil tells him that he wanted to talk. He tells Anoop we did not discuss salary and he will not work for free. Anoop assure him he will be paid. Mansi comes with Sweet curd/yogurt and wishes him all the best. Sahil tells Mansi  to call Shivani at 6pm to remind her to leave. Bua takes RL saying she needs to show her something. Here Shivani finishes her task and tell Mr Khandelwal that everything was ready and her sister would be here soon to supervise the rest. The client  is impressed and tells her he will recommend her to everyone as she did a wonderful job in such a short time. Shivani thanks him and is about to leave when the Mandap collapses. Some person says the wedding procession would be here soon as we would need to set this up again. Shivani is tensed and takes out her mobile and calls Sahil. Who is in a meeting and his phone rings.…….Precap scene coming up

Shivani tries to call SAhil to him inform him about the mishap and they are in a meeting and Anoop tells him to shut his phone (anoop is angry) but his phone is switched off so she decide s to call MAnsi. Mansi and SAndhya are working in the kitchen and Mansi's phone rings  and Sandhya sees it is Shivani so gives an evil smile and thinks definitely something is wrong.  Mansi is about to answer when SAndhya says oh I will answer as u are busy with your work and your hands have flour. Sandhya answer but before she could say hello Shivani starts talking and tells her the issue and that she will be late. She also says that Sahil has not yet informed MIL and asks her to handle (why should Mansi handle when she herself told her that not to interfere in my life).  Mansi asks who was calling and SAndhya is thinking as to how to add fuel to fire. Then she replies that yes it was Shivani on the phone and tells she said she was late coming from Jaipur. She taunts MAnsi that you hid this fact from everyone and tells Mansi you were trying to protect her your best friend. She tries to stop her but Sandhya is adamant that she will tell everyone she does not have any reason to hide as for me family values are more important. Shivani's sister says now you should leave as it is 7pm and you wil be late and asks if she informed at home and she replies she called MAnsi ( I really now feel that MAnsi should stay away from Shivani if she wants peace in her own marital life). SAhil is impressed with Anoop working ways and asks how do you do it and he tells him that after sometime he will learn too. Bhushan says it wil take time. So he says that after long time I will learn too. SAhil then asks should I leave and Anoop says you are not leaving till the work is done. Sahil thought he could leave in a few hours from work. SAndhya  goes to RLs room and she is ironing and Sahil's shirt and Sandhya says why are you doing all this when there are 3 DILS. She replies I love doing it, earlier I used to iron their school clothes now I do their office clothes. SAndhya starts her ranting about how Mamiji here you are working so hard whereas Shivani is in Jaipur.

RL says no Sandhya you are wrong Shivani is not in Jaipur but Udaipur But Sandhya says you can confirm with Mansi. Shivani's sister is sending her off and tells her to call when she reaches. Shivani tells the driver to drive faster as it was 10 pm. Netra comes to ask MAnsi how her dress is as there is big function in the college . But Mansi is lost in trying to contact Shivani. MIL comes to Mansi's room and says Mansi before Anoop and SAhil come I want to talk to u in the Living room.  (L). Sahil thinks why isn't mansi answering and is thinking whether Shivani has reached or not yet. Anoop tell Sahil to check some papers and then leave after that work. But Sahil says that Anoop should call MAnsi often as they are newly married and Anoop tells this is office and in office we should concentrate on work. SAhil is worried and calls Devyani and Devyani tells him that Shivani left and sir is thinking his madam would reach on time and will be there soon and mom would not know. Here MIL tells Mansi that you have disappointed me today I had told you stay away from Shivani. She says I know you are very innocent and easily convinced by other and says when I saw that picture I knew it that you can never do that. She tells Shivani is very cunning and manipulative. Mansi says please forgive me and MIL says its not about seeking forgiveness but trying to hide the mistakes of your best friend.

She asks why are you shocked, don't you think that I knew this is all Shivani's idea. She denies that no it was all her idea. MIL says please forgive me and MIL says how many timewill you repeat this mistake. Don't I have any respect in this house , She asks when were you planning to tell me since you knew it that she was in Jaipur and you did not tell me anything. SAhil and Anoop come home and SAhil asks how come the house is so quiet. Then he asks where is Shivani, RL asks don't you know where she is. MIL says don't lie to me and she is really angry and she scolds them. Bua tries to stop her but she says no I gave permission for her to do this and I will handle her my way if she innocent.

Precap: Shivani comes and is pleading that her phone shut down and that there was lot of traffic and asks did Mansi talk to MIL ……………..

Sorry for any typos as I tried to do fast.

jps01indiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index