Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 103)

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@ Ashavari, am thrilled your first post is here on behalf of Himmanshoo!!!Clap

Yes, I also heard that and could only remember those words uttered on our favorite BBAT!!!  But he was just brilliant as usual.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Ashavari, am thrilled your first post is here on behalf of Himmanshoo!!!Clap

Yes, I also heard that and could only remember those words uttered on our favorite BBAT!!!  But he was just brilliant as usual.

Yes, I too thought of that too Big smile

jps01indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Today's update:

Shivani tells the workers to check once again as she does not want any problems. She is told Mandap is ready and she asks to call band. She tells please check everything and she is here only till 6 pm and she has to reach Udaipur by 8pm.  SAhil takes moms blessings and she says work diligently and he replies I just said I will go to work but working hard , I never promised that. Bua gets arti and he takes that. Anoop tells him to hurry as this will not do every day and says they are already very late. SAhil tells him that he wanted to talk. He tells Anoop we did not discuss salary and he will not work for free. Anoop assure him he will be paid. Mansi comes with Sweet curd/yogurt and wishes him all the best. Sahil tells Mansi  to call Shivani at 6pm to remind her to leave. Bua takes RL saying she needs to show her something. Here Shivani finishes her task and tell Mr Khandelwal that everything was ready and her sister would be here soon to supervise the rest. The client  is impressed and tells her he will recommend her to everyone as she did a wonderful job in such a short time. Shivani thanks him and is about to leave when the Mandap collapses. Some person says the wedding procession would be here soon as we would need to set this up again. Shivani is tensed and takes out her mobile and calls Sahil. Who is in a meeting and his phone rings.…….Precap scene coming up

Shivani tries to call SAhil to him inform him about the mishap and they are in a meeting and Anoop tells him to shut his phone (anoop is angry) but his phone is switched off so she decide s to call MAnsi. Mansi and SAndhya are working in the kitchen and Mansi's phone rings  and Sandhya sees it is Shivani so gives an evil smile and thinks definitely something is wrong.  Mansi is about to answer when SAndhya says oh I will answer as u are busy with your work and your hands have flour. Sandhya answer but before she could say hello Shivani starts talking and tells her the issue and that she will be late. She also says that Sahil has not yet informed MIL and asks her to handle (why should Mansi handle when she herself told her that not to interfere in my life).  Mansi asks who was calling and SAndhya is thinking as to how to add fuel to fire. Then she replies that yes it was Shivani on the phone and tells she said she was late coming from Jaipur. She taunts MAnsi that you hid this fact from everyone and tells Mansi you were trying to protect her your best friend. She tries to stop her but Sandhya is adamant that she will tell everyone she does not have any reason to hide as for me family values are more important. Shivani's sister says now you should leave as it is 7pm and you wil be late and asks if she informed at home and she replies she called MAnsi ( I really now feel that MAnsi should stay away from Shivani if she wants peace in her own marital life). SAhil is impressed with Anoop working ways and asks how do you do it and he tells him that after sometime he will learn too. Bhushan says it wil take time. So he says that after long time I will learn too. SAhil then asks should I leave and Anoop says you are not leaving till the work is done. Sahil thought he could leave in a few hours from work. SAndhya  goes to RLs room and she is ironing and Sahil's shirt and Sandhya says why are you doing all this when there are 3 DILS. She replies I love doing it, earlier I used to iron their school clothes now I do their office clothes. SAndhya starts her ranting about how Mamiji here you are working so hard whereas Shivani is in Jaipur.

RL says no Sandhya you are wrong Shivani is not in Jaipur but Udaipur But Sandhya says you can confirm with Mansi. Shivani's sister is sending her off and tells her to call when she reaches. Shivani tells the driver to drive faster as it was 10 pm. Netra comes to ask MAnsi how her dress is as there is big function in the college . But Mansi is lost in trying to contact Shivani. MIL comes to Mansi's room and says Mansi before Anoop and SAhil come I want to talk to u in the Living room.  (L). Sahil thinks why isn't mansi answering and is thinking whether Shivani has reached or not yet. Anoop tell Sahil to check some papers and then leave after that work. But Sahil says that Anoop should call MAnsi often as they are newly married and Anoop tells this is office and in office we should concentrate on work. SAhil is worried and calls Devyani and Devyani tells him that Shivani left and sir is thinking his madam would reach on time and will be there soon and mom would not know. Here MIL tells Mansi that you have disappointed me today I had told you stay away from Shivani. She says I know you are very innocent and easily convinced by other and says when I saw that picture I knew it that you can never do that. She tells Shivani is very cunning and manipulative. Mansi says please forgive me and MIL says its not about seeking forgiveness but trying to hide the mistakes of your best friend.

She asks why are you shocked, don't you think that I knew this is all Shivani's idea. She denies that no it was all her idea. MIL says please forgive me and MIL says how many timewill you repeat this mistake. Don't I have any respect in this house , She asks when were you planning to tell me since you knew it that she was in Jaipur and you did not tell me anything. SAhil and Anoop come home and SAhil asks how come the house is so quiet. Then he asks where is Shivani, RL asks don't you know where she is. MIL says don't lie to me and she is really angry and she scolds them. Bua tries to stop her but she says no I gave permission for her to do this and I will handle her my way if she innocent.

Precap: Shivani comes and is pleading that her phone shut down and that there was lot of traffic and asks did Mansi talk to MIL ……………..

Sorry for any typos as I tried to do fast.

jps01indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Pensink ... thank you so very much ... know you were busy today, but yet you delivered ... so sweet of you to make the time for us!!!!  

So the trouble has started.  At least the MIL seems to be handling it decently with Mansi ...

jps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Pensink ... thank you so very much ... know you were busy today, but yet you delivered ... so sweet of you to make the time for us!!!!  

So the trouble has started.  At least the MIL seems to be handling it decently with Mansi ...
Yes,  I liked the way MIL handled the situation with Mansi like a true mother who would ask her child why they disobeyed her.

Sahil and Shivani were asking for this by not sharing with the family and especially MIL

jps01indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

pensink ... thank you so very much!!!   You are such a sweetheart ... know you were busy yet you took the time for us!!!   Much appreciate!!!

So the trouble has started for Mansi ... at least the MIL seems decent in her handling of the matter!!!  Hope Anoop doesn't have a go at her too!!! 

later!!!

pensink ... my system is giving some trouble ... didn't think the first post was accepted, hence two!!!  But that's ok, maybe it's fate saying I need to thank you more often   LOLLOL!!!!

Edited by indi - 26 September 2012 at 2:31pm

jps01pensink91Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Thank you dearest Pensink for an excellent write-up, even though you had the Dr's appt.  I do hope and pray that everything went well at the Dr's and you are on a full road to recovery!!Big smile

Mansi needs to start speaking up!!! Hope Anoop is not more angry at her again! And why did Shivani and Sahil not shared this "secret" with MIL before this trip, even if Shivani was unable to because of time, Sahil should have said something!

Sandhya is selfish and showing her true colors!!! Btw, how is Bhusan related to Anoop??  He is a very tall and handsome guy, quiet and such a gentleman.  Does not deserve an evil wife!!Confused

Will comment more after tonight's episode.

Where is Surish today?  Missing your comments today Surish!  Hope all is well!

pensink91indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Thank you dearest Pensink for an excellent write-up, even though you had the Dr's appt.  I do hope and pray that everything went well at the Dr's and you are on a full road to recovery!!Big smile

Mansi needs to start speaking up!!! Hope Anoop is not more angry at her again! And why did Shivani and Sahil not shared this "secret" with MIL before this trip, even if Shivani was unable to because of time, Sahil should have said something!

Sandhya is selfish and showing her true colors!!! Btw, how is Bhusan related to Anoop??  He is a very tall and handsome guy, quiet and such a gentleman.  Does not deserve an evil wife!!Confused

Will comment more after tonight's episode.

Where is Surish today?  Missing your comments today Surish!  Hope all is well!

jps ... Trust you to notice the handsome guysLOL ... Isn't Bhushan the Bua's son?  If he is, that would make him Anoop's cousin.  But somehow I find the Bua too young to have such a grown-up son!!!    I might be wrong though!!! 

jps01pensink91Surish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index