Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

   
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 102)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 3314

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Godblessall welcome back dear! I know that you are supporting Himmanshoo all the way  whether your are here with us or not

Originally posted by Pensink

True she wants attention and cannot see that Mansi is getting it all even after making mistake, and she got more vicious today when she heard that the business that her husband was handling would go to Sahil. Even today she is jealous towards shivani as MIL took out a new bag for Shivani and then she started badmouthing Shivani by saying the picture thing could have been her idea, etc.  Raj laxmi, the way she dismissed Sandhya today, acted very discreetly and I hope she does not get affected by Sandhya later. She will not hate Mansi because she herself told Mansi not to interfere between her and Shivani,  and anything related to Shivani why would Mansi disclose. Mansi actually did the right thing by telling Sahil and Shivani to inform MIL. Mansi and Shivani both need to be alert of Sandhya.

Pensink

When Sandhya realises that isn't having her way with Mansi she will eventually turn the tables on her. As for now, Mansi will have to keep watching her as a hawk and become the master of the game



Typical human reaction I would say  LOL!!!  From Sandhya's point of view ...  Here she is, working in the kitchen and running after the Sissodia family without much thanks ... then come the new dulhins and everybody is praising one  and ignoring Sandhya ... the other dulhin is having her way, she's getting to work while Sandhya had to give up her profession and stay at home ... then there's her husband ... Anoop calmly announces that Sahil will manage the project that her husband is currently managing ... one would have to be either a saint or Runjhun not to be jealous and bitter   LOLLOL !!!    And Sandhya is no saint neither is she Runjhun!!!   Result, an embittered woman out to get her dues any way she could ...  even if it's by making mischief Wink!!!! 




The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91LeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Joined: 18 May 2011
Posts: 1097

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Godblessall welcome back dear! I know that you are supporting Himmanshoo all the way  whether your are here with us or not

Originally posted by Pensink

True she wants attention and cannot see that Mansi is getting it all even after making mistake, and she got more vicious today when she heard that the business that her husband was handling would go to Sahil. Even today she is jealous towards shivani as MIL took out a new bag for Shivani and then she started badmouthing Shivani by saying the picture thing could have been her idea, etc.  Raj laxmi, the way she dismissed Sandhya today, acted very discreetly and I hope she does not get affected by Sandhya later. She will not hate Mansi because she herself told Mansi not to interfere between her and Shivani,  and anything related to Shivani why would Mansi disclose. Mansi actually did the right thing by telling Sahil and Shivani to inform MIL. Mansi and Shivani both need to be alert of Sandhya.

Pensink

When Sandhya realises that isn't having her way with Mansi she will eventually turn the tables on her. As for now, Mansi will have to keep watching her as a hawk and become the master of the game
Mansi already has too many problems of her own and I doubt she will see the real nature of Sandhya till she resolves her own issues. Maybe if she hears her talking to RL. i just hope poor Mansi is not misuderstood and Anoop and Sahil support her. RL seems like a gray character so far one moment she talks as if she loves her DILs other time she seems angry.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indiLeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Joined: 18 May 2011
Posts: 1097

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Here is a Big hug Hugto say that you all are most welcome! And want to mention that I am so happy I am able to do the WUs to help you all follow the show daily.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessalljps01indiLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Joined: 30 October 2011
Posts: 92051

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

surish ... I thought the trps were based on the Indian viewers and the Chaska Meter on the forum (Indian and international)  ... If they are all the same ... and are based only on the Indian viewership, why do they even bother to have the CM?    But then we get two results ... the CM and the trps!!!

Also, I have noticed that while some shows rate low on the CM, they have high trps ( e.g. MKPB rates low on the CM but has high trps) I thought this indicated a high Indian viewership (trps) and low forum participation(CM) !!!    I give up   ...   ConfusedConfused!!!   

Indi

You are absolutely correct Indi that TRPS are based on Indian's viewer ship and Chaskermeter, forum input. The international computers have been rigged so that their votes would be omitted

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indiLeesan

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Joined: 30 October 2011
Posts: 92051

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indi

Typical human reaction I would say  LOL!!!  From Sandhya's point of view ...  Here she is, working in the kitchen and running after the Sissodia family without much thanks ... then come the new dulhins and everybody is praising one  and ignoring Sandhya ... the other dulhin is having her way, she's getting to work while Sandhya had to give up her profession and stay at home ... then there's her husband ... Anoop calmly announces that Sahil will manage the project that her husband is currently managing ... one would have to be either a saint or Runjhun not to be jealous and bitter   LOLLOL !!!    And Sandhya is no saint neither is she Runjhun!!!   Result, an embittered woman out to get her dues any way she could ...  even if it's by making mischief Wink!!!!  

Originally posted by Pensink

Mansi already has too many problems of her own and I doubt she will see the real nature of Sandhya till she resolves her own issues. Maybe if she hears her talking to RL. i just hope poor Mansi is not misuderstood and Anoop and Sahil support her. RL seems like a gray character so far one moment she talks as if she loves her DILs other time she seems angry

Indi and Pensink

Mansi will have to develop a closer and personal relationship with her mother in law in order to have her reconciled her with son while simultaneously, becoming intimate with her husband. Once Mansi meddles in Shivani's affairs and Sandhya is cognizant of it, she'll definitely put spokes in her wheel by making things difficult between her and Rajlaxmi, thus generating exacerbated antagonism between mother and son including Mansi herself. Hope that Sahil plays a pivotal role in investigating this culprit and with the aid of Shivani and Anoop deal with this perpetrator expeditiously!

Originally posted by Pensink

Here is a Big hug Hugto say that you all are most welcome! And want to mention that I am so happy I am able to do the WUs to help you all follow the show daily.

Pensink, 

Numerous thanks once again for your unprecedented generosity!
 


Edited by Surish - 25 September 2012 at 3:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indiLeesan

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Joined: 18 May 2011
Posts: 1648

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Does anyone else felt that the family being at the dining table was kind of forced or done and just added in at that point.  Just minutes before they were all so sad, Anoop was crying, RL was not eating but sleeping and then they all woke up, looked happy and all including RL sat for breakfast! Somehow it felt weird.  After that Anoop was shown sad again - just my opinion!Confused

I guess they will address dad's issue some other time since Mansi locked the doors to his room and given the key to Anoop Ouch.

A thought occurred to me as I watched Sandhya and RL, let's say may the best man win!!!

@ Indi and Surish, I have also been pounding the forum rankings quite a few times each day, even on weekends and still the ranking is down!! Maybe its true that they don't count the international fans!
Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91indiLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Joined: 30 October 2011
Posts: 92051

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jps01

Does anyone else felt that the family being at the dining table was kind of forced or done and just added in at that point.  Just minutes before they were all so sad, Anoop was crying, RL was not eating but sleeping and then they all woke up, looked happy and all including RL sat for breakfast! Somehow it felt weird.  After that Anoop was shown sad again - just my opinion!Confused

I guess they will address dad's issue some other time since Mansi locked the doors to his room and given the key to Anoop Ouch.

A thought occurred to me as I watched Sandhya and RL, let's say may the best man win!!!

@ Indi and Surish, I have also been pounding the forum rankings quite a few times each day, even on weekends and still the ranking is down!! Maybe its true that they don't count the international fans!
Cry

Jps01

I myself found that the breakfast scene was a bit bizarre and poorly executed. It simply just didn't make sense.It seemed as though everyone were being compelled to have a cup of tea.The show is also currently in the final place. This indicates that it may not survive very long.Apparently some people are working assiduously for such an event to take place since they assume that their hero isn't getting sufficient screen space. It's Anoop's time now since the CVS decided to have the circumstances surrounding the death of his father revealed at this point in time. These people ought to have some patience and wait and continue to support the show. Probably within a few days we'll have more Ashish's scenes since Sandhya has begun to create issues between Sahil and his wife which may later involve Mansi, Anoop and his mother once Mansi intervenes.Sahil loves his wife unconditionally that he'll ensure that all her dreams and aspirations are fulfilled, even though she may appear to be a bit self-centred for many.


Edited by Surish - 26 September 2012 at 1:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 3314

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by Jps01

Does anyone else felt that the family being at the dining table was kind of forced or done and just added in at that point.  Just minutes before they were all so sad, Anoop was crying, RL was not eating but sleeping and then they all woke up, looked happy and all including RL sat for breakfast! Somehow it felt weird.  After that Anoop was shown sad again - just my opinion!Confused

I guess they will address dad's issue some other time since Mansi locked the doors to his room and given the key to Anoop Ouch.

A thought occurred to me as I watched Sandhya and RL, let's say may the best man win!!!

@ Indi and Surish, I have also been pounding the forum rankings quite a few times each day, even on weekends and still the ranking is down!! Maybe its true that they don't count the international fans!
Cry

Jps01

I myself found that the breakfast scene was a bit bizarre and poorly executed. It simply just didn't make sense.It seemed as though everyone were being compelled to have a cup of tea.The show is also currently in the final place. This indicates that it may not survive very long.Apparently some people are working assiduously for such an event to take place since they assume that their hero isn't getting sufficient screen space. It's Anoop's time now since the CVS decided to have the circumstances surrounding the death of his father revealed at this point in time. These people ought to have some patience and wait and continue to support the show. Probably within a few days we'll have more Ashish's scenes since Sandhya has begun to create issues between Sahil and his wife which may later involve Mansi, Anoop and his mother once Mansi intervenes.Sahil loves his wife unconditionally that he'll ensure that all her dreams and aspirations are fulfilled, even though she may appear to be a bit self-centred for many.



It was a weird totally unrelated scene ... there was a highly disturbed family the evening before ... they just went to bed and woke up in this happy mood?   It was like a miracle ... Raj Laxmi, Anoop, Bua, the lot of them acting as if everything was normal.  To make it worse, Raj Laxmi was hungry too!!!  I thought I missed something!!!  Maybe they had a a good talk at midnight while we were asleep  LOLLOL!!!!!

surish ... I don't think insufficient screen time is the issue here ... apparently they feel that the role doesn't suit Ashish ... agree that the producers/writers have a big part to play, but as we all know, it's the work of the actor to give life to his character!!!  That's where we  see the difference between the professional and the amateur!!  A good actor will excel in whatever role he performs!!!!  Don't get me wrong here, I find Ashish is doing quite well as a  young man who has only just gotten married!!!    Of course, Himmanshoo, who has proven himself over and over ... we have seen Himm master so many different charactersStar ...  will always dominate ... he tends to overshadow the others  Wink!!!  So anybody standing next to Himm will obviously come up "short"  Wink  !!!!

Now back to the trps and chaska meter, is there some way in which we could voice our protests?  jps, like you, I hit that chaska meter so many times per day ... my hits alone should more than cover the number of points that LMYAM got this week ...   Somebody is cheating!!   And I'm really mad about that  Angry!Angry!!

leesan ... I see signs of your visit here LOL!!!!!  Say something girl!!!

godblessall ... Nice to have you back!!!  






Edited by indi - 26 September 2012 at 5:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzjps01pensink91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index