Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 101)

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, thanks a mil for your detailed write-up, awesome as usual!! And don't worry about tomorrow, we will wait until you return from your doctor's visit!!!Big smile

Wow, the twists and turns are crawling out of the woodwork!! Let's see what MIL does/say to Sandhya! Troublemaker, eh!!

Why does RL believe that Anoop is to blame for his father's death?  I understand she has lost her husband but a child has also lost his father and why make his life miserable?  Why not try to shower your child with much love and prove to him that it was an accident and accept faith as this was meant to be!!

Will comment more after tonight!!

PS: This thread is now 100 pages long Clap

Originally posted by Pensink

Jay, RL does not believe that Anoop is to be blamed for his dad's death. What is being shown is normal human nature to think this way. Anoop too is feeling responsible. And agree RL should have shown a little maturity and told anoop that it is not your fault and it was just an accident. And i am sure if this comes from RL Anoop would come out of his guilt soon. Lets see maybe Mansi would now play some role to get this MU cleared between the two and also put closure to this topic.

Originally posted by Indi

Surish ... jealousy is a hell of a thing  LOLLOL!!!  From the beginning of the show, we see Raj Laxmi insulting and dismissing Sandhya, giving her little notice  ... actually, I felt sorry for her ... remember when Mansi went to assist her in the kitchen ... RL called her lazy ... She's already jealous of the importance that is being placed on Mansi!    Somebody has to play the villain ... LOLLOL!!!!

Pensink and Indi

Sandhya wants all the attention! Time for her to mature! While attempting to reunite mother and son, she  will create obstacles in Mansi's path which will result in Rajlaxmi's hatred for Mansi.Mansi will have to have her under full scrutiny then collaborate with Anoop, Asish and Shivani to implicate her.Hope her intellect is keen and of a high order!

Edited by Surish - 25 September 2012 at 12:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessalljps01pensink91indiLeesan

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@ Godblessall, so great to see you again here!!! And yes, I reiterate, the biggest Thank You to Pensink, without whom we would not be here!!!!ClapStar

I so love your description here - had to be you, and miss seeing you more often!!! "I'm kind of happy to see that this story-line puts lots of emphasis on Anoop's character !! This will give us the opportunity to witness the various shades of emotions and expressions portrayed by our beloved Himmanshoo that he is an adept creator of as a natural actor. His graceful presence and powerful act is visible in each and every episode. The man is 'killing'', his body-language is perfect, those tranquil eyes speak a volume, the smile is infectious, the overall moves are so appealing'awww!!! I think, I'm losing it again'.".Embarrassed

@ Pensink, Thank you my dear for clarifying the blaming issue with RL, Anoop and his dad. Like you suggested, maybe RL should have reached out to her son Anoop - who has recoiled in a cocoon - and unable to talk about his deceased father.  The situation should not have been as we are witnessing after such a long time - they all need to talk about their pains and share their grief!

Edited by jps01 - 25 September 2012 at 12:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzgodblessallpensink91indiLeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, thanks a mil for your detailed write-up, awesome as usual!! And don't worry about tomorrow, we will wait until you return from your doctor's visit!!!Big smile

Wow, the twists and turns are crawling out of the woodwork!! Let's see what MIL does/say to Sandhya! Troublemaker, eh!!

Why does RL believe that Anoop is to blame for his father's death?  I understand she has lost her husband but a child has also lost his father and why make his life miserable?  Why not try to shower your child with much love and prove to him that it was an accident and accept faith as this was meant to be!!

Will comment more after tonight!!

PS: This thread is now 100 pages long Clap

Jay, RL does not believe that Anoop is to be blamed for his dad's death. What is being shown is normal human nature to think this way. Anoop too is feeling responsible. And agree RL should have shown a little maturity and told anoop that it is not your fault and it was just an accident. And i am sure if this comes from RL Anoop would come out of his guilt soon. Lets see maybe Mansi would now play some role to get this MU cleared between the two and also put closure to this topic.

Surish ... jealousy is a hell of a thing  LOLLOL!!!  From the beginning of the show, we see Raj Laxmi insulting and dismissing Sandhya, giving her little notice  ... actually, I felt sorry for her ... remember when Mansi went to assist her in the kitchen ... RL called her lazy ... She's already jealous of the importance that is being placed on Mansi!    Somebody has to play the villain ... LOLLOL!!!!

Pensink and Indi

Sandhya wants all the attention! Time for her to mature! While attempting to reunite mother and son, she  will create obstacles in Mansi's path which will result in Rajlaxmi's hatred for Mansi.Mansi will have to have her under full scrutiny then collaborate with Anoop, Asish and Shivani to implicate her.Hope her intellect is keen and of a high order!
True she wants attention and cannot see that Mansi is getting it all even after making mistake, and she got more vicious today when she heard that the business that her husband was handling would go to Sahil. Even today she is jealous towards shivani as MIL took out a new bag for Shivani and then she started badmouthing Shivani by saying the picture thing could have been her idea, etc.  Raj laxmi, the way she dismissed Sandhya today, acted very discreetly and I hope she does not get affected by Sandhya later. She will not hate Mansi because she herself told Mansi not to interfere between her and Shivani,  and anything related to Shivani why would Mansi disclose. Mansi actually did the right thing by telling Sahil and Shivani to inform MIL. Mansi and Shivani both need to be alert of Sandhya.

godblessalljps01indiLeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Himmanshoo's acting is par excellence, the way he portrays all emotions and character, it seems so real. Everyday his acting amazes me. He really brings life to any character that he plays.  Hats off to Himmanshoo and wishing him success in life. I hope this show gains TRP and recognizes the awesome talent.

godblessalljps01indiLeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Hey all ... this may sound stupid at this stage ... but I'm puzzled as to how the chaska meter works!!!!   When you hit the meter, does that not register the number of points as well as  the number of votes?    If it does register both, I find it strange that that's all the votes and points that LMYAM got ... I myself have been hitting the CM at least ten times per day ... and on the "freakin ... " too.    Does that mean that people are not hitting the CM?      I hate to even think this, but could the CM be manipulated???? 

Could somebody please clarify for me  Confused!!!

Edited by indi - 25 September 2012 at 1:07pm

godblessalljps01pensink91LeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Godblessall welcome back dear! I know that you are supporting Himmanshoo all the way  whether your are here with us or not

True she wants attention and cannot see that Mansi is getting it all even after making mistake, and she got more vicious today when she heard that the business that her husband was handling would go to Sahil. Even today she is jealous towards shivani as MIL took out a new bag for Shivani and then she started badmouthing Shivani by saying the picture thing could have been her idea, etc.  Raj laxmi, the way she dismissed Sandhya today, acted very discreetly and I hope she does not get affected by Sandhya later. She will not hate Mansi because she herself told Mansi not to interfere between her and Shivani,  and anything related to Shivani why would Mansi disclose. Mansi actually did the right thing by telling Sahil and Shivani to inform MIL. Mansi and Shivani both need to be alert of Sandhya.

Pensink

When Sandhya realises that isn't having her way with Mansi she will eventually turn the tables on her. As for now, Mansi will have to keep watching her as a hawk and become the master of the game

godblessalljps01pensink91indiLeesan

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Hey all ... this may sound stupid at this stage ... but I'm puzzled as to how the chaska meter works!!!!   When you hit the meter, does that not register the number of points as well as  the number of votes?    If it does register both, I find it strange that that's all the votes and points that LMYAM got ... I myself have been hitting the CM at least ten times per day ... and on the "freakin ... " too.    Does that mean that people are not hitting the CM?      I hate to even think this, but could the CM be manipulated????  

Could somebody please clarify for me  Confused!!!

Indi

It depends on how much support a show or celebrity is receiving from the citizens of India

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indiLeesan

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Hey all ... this may sound stupid at this stage ... but I'm puzzled as to how the chaska meter works!!!!   When you hit the meter, does that not register the number of points as well as  the number of votes?    If it does register both, I find it strange that that's all the votes and points that LMYAM got ... I myself have been hitting the CM at least ten times per day ... and on the "freakin ... " too.    Does that mean that people are not hitting the CM?      I hate to even think this, but could the CM be manipulated????  

Could somebody please clarify for me  Confused!!!

Indi

It depends on how much support a show or celebrity is receiving from the citizens of India

surish ... I thought the trps were based on the Indian viewers and the Chaska Meter on the forum (Indian and international)  ... If they are all the same ... and are based only on the Indian viewership, why do they even bother to have the CM?    But then we get two results ... the CM and the trps!!!

Also, I have noticed that while some shows rate low on the CM, they have high trps ( e.g. MKPB rates low on the CM but has high trps) I thought this indicated a high Indian viewership (trps) and low forum participation(CM) !!!    I give up   ...   ConfusedConfused!!!  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01LeesanSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index