Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 100)

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, thanks a mil for your detailed write-up, awesome as usual!! And don't worry about tomorrow, we will wait until you return from your doctor's visit!!!Big smile

Wow, the twists and turns are crawling out of the woodwork!! Let's see what MIL does/say to Sandhya! Troublemaker, eh!!

Why does RL believe that Anoop is to blame for his father's death?  I understand she has lost her husband but a child has also lost his father and why make his life miserable?  Why not try to shower your child with much love and prove to him that it was an accident and accept faith as this was meant to be!!

Will comment more after tonight!!

PS: This thread is now 100 pages long Clap

Edited by jps01 - 25 September 2012 at 11:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91indiLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
  Pensink for an extremely vivid update today!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessalljps01pensink91indiLeesan

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Apparently Rajlaxmi has already been replaced by the new antagonist Sandhya!  Both couples are already collaborating with each other to resolve their problems However, Sandhya will be the major hindrance in their path.  She may create rifts between Mansi and Rajlaxmi either prior to the reconciliation of Anoop and his mother or afterwards. Pensink yes Sahil and his wife's relationship is very much like Yash's brother and wife. What if she creates a situation whereby Shivani is romantically involved with another man.Even if things work out well for both couples she will attempt to dissolve both marriages by all means.She may also cause issues between Mansi and her best friend, Shivani. In agreement with you and Indi that she will attempt to break up the entire household by concocting webs of lies! I wonder why is she doing this? What a diabolical woman she is! Reminds me of Neelu.

Edited by Surish - 25 September 2012 at 12:04pm

jps01pensink91indiLeesan

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Todays update is up. Just an FYI I might be late tomorrow as I have a Doctors appointment and would try to post before I leave else will post after noon Pacific time.

Thanks!!

pensink ... Thanks, but no problem ... will await you !

godblessalljps01LeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, thanks a mil for your detailed write-up, awesome as usual!! And don't worry about tomorrow, we will wait until you return from your doctor's visit!!!Big smile

Wow, the twists and turns are crawling out of the woodwork!! Let's see what MIL does/say to Sandhya! Troublemaker, eh!!

Why does RL believe that Anoop is to blame for his father's death?  I understand she has lost her husband but a child has also lost his father and why make his life miserable?  Why not try to shower your child with much love and prove to him that it was an accident and accept faith as this was meant to be!!

Will comment more after tonight!!

PS: This thread is now 100 pages long Clap

Jay, RL does not believe that Anoop is to be blamed for his dad's death. What is being shown is normal human nature to think this way. Anoop too is feeling responsible. And agree RL should have shown a little maturity and told anoop that it is not your fault and it was just an accident. And i am sure if this comes from RL Anoop would come out of his guilt soon. Lets see maybe Mansi would now play some role to get this MU cleared between the two and also put closure to this topic.

jps01indiLeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Apparently Rajlaxmi has already been replaced by the new antagonist Sandhya!  Both couples are already collaborating with each other to resolve their problems However, Sandhya will be the major hindrance in their path.  She may create rifts between Mansi and Rajlaxmi either prior to the reconciliation of Anoop and his mother or afterwards. Pensink yes Sahil and his wife's relationship is very much like Yash's brother and wife. What if she creates a situation whereby Shivani is romantically involved with another man.Even if things work out well for both couples she will attempt to dissolve both marriages by all means. I wonder why is she doing this? What a diabolical woman she is! Reminds me of Neelu.
She is jealous and its that feeling that is driving her to do all this.

jps01indiLeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Apparently Rajlaxmi has already been replaced by the new antagonist Sandhya!  Both couples are already collaborating with each other to resolve their problems However, Sandhya will be the major hindrance in their path.  She may create rifts between Mansi and Rajlaxmi either prior to the reconciliation of Anoop and his mother or afterwards. Pensink yes Sahil and his wife's relationship is very much like Yash's brother and wife. What if she creates a situation whereby Shivani is romantically involved with another man.Even if things work out well for both couples she will attempt to dissolve both marriages by all means. I wonder why is she doing this? What a diabolical woman she is! Reminds me of Neelu.

Surish ... jealousy is a hell of a thing  LOLLOL!!!  From the beginning of the show, we see Raj Laxmi insulting and dismissing Sandhya, giving her little notice  ... actually, I felt sorry for her ... remember when Mansi went to assist her in the kitchen ... RL called her lazy ... She's already jealous of the importance that is being placed on Mansi!    Somebody has to play the villain ... LOLLOL!!!!
LOL

jps01pensink91LeesanSurish

godblessall Senior Member
godblessall
godblessall

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Hello friends ! A hearty and warm  Congratulations to everybody for reaching the page 100 !! All of you did a wonderful job !!! Claps, claps , and claps….Clap
Pensink…we owe you thousand times… you beat the clock,  you mention every detail possible, you analyze , you clarify, OMG…you do everything for us …!!!! These are not only updates that you write for us everyday, rather this is the most valuable part of this forum to me. I have no words that is enough to praise you…simply hats off to you…Thumbs Up
I see the story is catching up…the wheel of romance between Mansi and Anoop finally started to roll bit by bit. Though lots of tension and drama are on the way, still we're hopeful to see the love blossoming between Manoop that all of us are so eagerly waiting for. Anoop Ji's character has started to get emphasis, and obviously opened up a lot compared to the previous days. Though it is utterly unreasonable for the mother to blame the son for the demise  of her husband , still I'm kind of happy to see that this story-line puts lots of emphasis on Anoop's character !! This will give us the opportunity to witness the various shades of emotions and expressions portrayed by our beloved Himmanshoo that he is an adept creator of as a natural actor. His graceful presence and powerful act is visible in each and every episode. The man is 'killing'…, his body-language is perfect, those tranquil eyes speak a volume, the smile is infectious, the overall moves are so appealing…awww!!! I think, I'm losing it again…..Embarrassed
So cheers to all of you and please continue your vigorous support for the 'Man of our dream' …he is the BEST Star and so are you all here who stand by him every single day...Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index