Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 10)

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indi

Surish ... It would have been nice to see something of their backgrounds and personal lives so we could better understand and appreciate the characters and their actions ...  They did show something of the girls' personal lives ... so I had expected that they would do the same for the guys!!!  The promotions did give an idea of their backgrounds, so hopefully, we'll get that insight soon!!  

My Response

Indi I hope you are right .These wedding ceremonies probably may occur quicker than I thought.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallrashaaSruthy.LtanutesCleosjps01pensink91indi

Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaatanutesCleosjps01pensink91indiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@ Leesan, so thrilled to have you on-board!!!!Hug Let's see how the seating goes for you!!!LOLLOLLOL

And Godblessall also, good, very good!!!Big smile

Looking forward to seeing the show tonight!!!

Edited by jps01 - 08 August 2012 at 11:47am

godblessallrashaatanutesCleospensink91indiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alphabeta_22

He is adorable.. Embarrassed but needs to work on his voice modulation a bit...his acting is good..

My Response

You haven't seen anything yet. Just wait and watch.

rashaatanutesCleosjps01pensink91indiDhin-Chak

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by alphabeta_22

He is adorable.. Embarrassed but needs to work on his voice modulation a bit...his acting is good..

My Response

You haven't seen anything yet. Just wait and watch.

Hey  girls ... seems like we have one more to compete with for El Capitan Wink!!!    Hoping that when the battle really starts,  I'll have the "G" Man all for myself!DancingDancing!!!  Ahhh ... I could just imagine ... Shuklaji ... all mineDay Dreaming!!!! 

Ok, OK, "G" Girls ... don't get riled up ... just teasing!LOL!! 

Edited by indi - 08 August 2012 at 12:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaatanutesCleosjps01pensink91Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
My Response

Indi I hope you are right .These wedding ceremonies probably may occur quicker than I thought.

Surish ... As you thought ... the wedding seems imminent!  ...

Girls ... Read that Anoop smiled on seeing Mansi ... and she's serving tea too ... more and more memories of BBAT Wink!!!   Expect that we'll soon see the Dabang Hottie emerging ...  LOL!!!!  

Read some of the posts regarding today's episodes ... mainly about sahiil but not much about Anoop, but from the little mentioned about Anoop, we can expect   the usual magic from our Himmanshoo ...  know a lot of people will be in for a shock when they see our Himm in action LOL!!!!  I'm so proud of Himm  Wink!!!!

Edited by indi - 08 August 2012 at 12:59pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallrashaaKeshawntanutesCleosjps01pensink91Surish

Keshawn Senior Member
Keshawn
Keshawn

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

@Indi

Indi your pet dog is wagging his tail today since Himmanshoo has made his first entry in the show. What if Anoop ends up marrying Shivani and Mansi,  Saahil  anything is possible . We were once told that Shivani dislikes boys and strange enough she was seen today hanging out with Saahil already. Sounds very much like Humsafar to me

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessalltanutesCleosjps01Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshawn

@Indi

Indi your pet dog is wagging his tail today since Himmanshoo has made his first entry in the show. What if Anoop ends up marrying Shivani and Mansi,  Saahil  anything is possible . We were once told that Shivani dislikes boys and strange enough she was seen today hanging out with Saahil already. Sounds very much like Humsafar to me

keshawn ... I'm killing myself with laughterROFL ... "your pet dog is wagging his tail today since Himmanshoo has made his first entry in the show." ...  now I know you are really here!!!!   What a way to welcome El Capitan!!!  You guys do liven up the atmosphere ... no wonder we miss you  so much!!!!   

Your ...  What if Anoop ends up marrying Shivani and Mansi, " ... that's our keshawn, no doubt about it  .. throwing a spanner in the works and making us go crazy  Wink!!!!   Well, Anoop had better stick to one wife if he knows what's good for him!!!    ...  we already know what happens when a guy has two wives  Tongue   !!! 

Edited by indi - 08 August 2012 at 1:20pm

godblessallrashaatanutesCleosjps01pensink91Surish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index