Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 - Page 116

bluebell12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nak19
I'm the only guy here.It feels a bit weird but I'm proud of it.

A lot of men watch, but don't want to admit it.    I'm a woman and the reason I watch is I
love to see people fall in love with each other.    It's better than watching slasher movies, etc.
Manoop has my special attention and look forward to watching each day. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bluebell12

Nak19
I'm the only guy here.It feels a bit weird but I'm proud of it.

A lot of men watch, but don't want to admit it.    I'm a woman and the reason I watch is I
love to see people fall in love with each other.    It's better than watching slasher movies, etc.
Manoop has my special attention and look forward to watching each day. 

@ bluebell ... Awww ... another romantic at heart  !!!!  So sweet!!!   I just love romance stories ... and as you said, watching people fall in love is what I love best!!!!  

Hey, I know of other guys who watch the show  ... they just don't come here!!πŸ˜‰!       Kudos to surish ... he's one brave and self confident guy  πŸ‘!!!!  

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indi

surish ... I expect they'll wear their normal clothes ... but no harm in dreamingπŸ˜‰  !!!!  Though I wouldn't  mind seeing the guys even in short pants or  three-quarters ... just something a little casual and different and I'll be happy πŸ˜†!!! 

hey surish ... why feel weird?  The only guy among the girls...  I'm sure there are many guys out there who would love that!  πŸ˜†!!!  You are Lord of the castleπŸ˜‰  !!!  

Indi, i think Surish is right as I have never seen any indian guy, especially in India wearing shorts or 3/4th pants inpublic. They might wear it at home. so yes we might just see them in jeans and Tshirt.

But things are changing in soap world they are showing more passionate love on screen these days and women are now shown in night gowns rather than sleeping in their heavy sarees and jewelry so maybe LMYAM could show them in swim suits πŸ˜‰
indi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pensink91

@ pensink ...  Swim suits you say?  Ha! Ha!   That'll be the dayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!   But no harm in dreaming  πŸ˜‰!!!!  

I do like to see the women change into sleepwear though!!!  To sleep with all that jewellery and clothing ... I feel stifled and uncomfortable for them  πŸ˜†!    Love to wear them though!!!! 

Don't understand though ... it's quite alright to show the men bare chested and shirtless, but not their legs  πŸ˜†!!!     Same with the women ... we see the midsection bared but not the legs  πŸ˜†!!!!   

pensink91 thumbnail

Episode begins with Shivani tells that you might have forgotten but Sandhya says that if she had really forgotten that you all were out for dinner then I would have remembered when I tried to call you all. She says first I called Mansi then the rest of you and the call did not go through. She says gods know which restaurant you all went to for dinner that your phones were unavailable. Shivani says bhabhi I had called and told  you about dinner but Sandhya start fighting and says so yo mean I am lying and during the argument Shivani says "Yes, bhabhi you are lying" and RL stops her taking Sandhya's side. Sahil tells RL that he did not enjoy the Restaurant food and will accompany her for dinner but RL in anger just goes from there saying she is not hungry,. Poor Shivani is crying and thinks "bhabhi I just played a small joke and you went too far". She tells Sahil I did call and also the network was available else how could you get the calls you got and Anoop bhaiya, you too got a call. Sahil hugs her but she goes to Bua and says that if these calls came how come Sandhya's phone did not reach(I could clearly see she never dialed those numbers, but in from on RL said why should she show her phone). She tells bua I did tell Bhabhi to inform everyone and also said to specifically inform mummyji. Bua says she cannot understand that if you were getting other calls how come Sandhya could not reach you. SAhil still tries to console Shivani and tells her that you know mom, she says whatever she has to on the  face but would be fine by tomorrow morning. But Shivani is totally broken and Mansi, Anoop and Sahil are all shocked. So is Phuphaji, Netra and Bhushan.

Mansi thinks love is so strong that if your partner is with you whether you have anyone else or not it does not make a difference. Anoop tells Bua I think that there is some confusion and tells that you have dinner and tells Netra too to eat. Bua saysI will eat but who will feed bhabhi. Mansi says I will feed her and Anoop leaves from there. Sahil goes to pacify RL ( Sandhya and RL are both overgrown infants) and she is being stubborn. SAhil tells her it is not your sleeping time and its your magazine reading time. But she is still very angry. Here Mansi is serving food for RL and anoop comes and says he had come to say to make sure mom eats and Mansi says why don't youtake food to her. Anoop says Mansi if I take food mom will not eat. Mansi says maybe she will love it and sometimes when there are strained relations between two people someone has to make the first step and maybe relations would improve. He takes the plate and says do youthink it would be right to do this. And She nods. Anoop comes with food to RL and she asks who sent you, did Mansi send you with the food. She is still upset and Sahil says mom please leave it. RL does not listen and Anoop tells please eat and she tells you both leave as it is time for bed and let me sleep in peace. Sahil tells lets go bhai no need to say anything. Here bua is pacing the room and Phuphaji tells to forget it and it wil be fine by morning. But bua says how can I forget Sandhya says the Shivani called but insists she never informed about dinner isn't it strange and Phuphaji says no its not, the only thing strange is my wife's brain is overreacting.

He tells that lets go to sleep and wewill discuss this tomorrow morning with Kalakand(Indian sweet) and she says no she needs to know now and no sweet for you just plain milk. She sees Sandhya in the kitchen enjoying the sweets and she asks what are you doing. She says nothing mom I was just tasting the navratri sweet and Bua says so why are you scared, she says at your age I used to taste while making and see your FIL he is still so fond of sweets. She tells don't drop good things. She tells that if harsh words are spoken in a sweet tone they don't hurt but if sweet words are spoken harshly they hurt. SAndhya says yes and bua says it goes with everyone. She tells that a person is big by their nature and behavior not by position. Sandhya says if wrong happens with Shivani and Mansi then no one likes it but it it happens with me no one cares. She says I know you still think I lied about dinner, she says that you have never liked me and you have forgotten that I am the elder DIL but no one respects me as the elder DIL. Just then SAndhya's mom calls her and she leaves. Bua is left thinking. Here Shivani and Mansi are discussing and Mansi asks areyou sure she is taking revenge for that small prank you played . Shivani says whatever it is I know she heard everything I said but I don't care and she leaves. Mansi thinks can it be true that Sandhya bhabhi said half truth and half lie.

Sandhya tells her mom on phone to buy Navratri clothes from some shop as the zari work is excellent. She tells go on Monday as weekend it isvery busy and tells please take out a few sarees for me. Mansi comes and Sandhya asks what happened and mansi tells her that I lost my cell. Sandhya tells that it must be upstairs she tells she checked its not there and the only place left is here. She then acts as all of a sudden she got the idea that if she calls her number from another phone it will be easy to locate and says the land line is upstairs and then Sandhya offers to use her phone. Mansi thanks her and thinks that if bhabhi had called all the numbers would be in her call list and sees that Sandhya had just dialed 9 digits not the 10 and says so Shivani was right. Hope this will teach them that not to meddle with Sandhya and try to avoid her as much as possible. She calls Sandhya to confront her but then stops thinking as it is there has been so much hungama earlier and if she says it will again create more commotion in the house so she decides to forget it. Sandhya asks what she was thinking and she replies nothing and says you did not take your phone with you.

Precap for tmorrow: Shivani comes to take water the whole house is asleep. She sees a shadow in the kitchen ( from the outline of the hair is seems like RL) but she wakes Sahil and tells him there is a thief and Sahil wakes Mansi and Anoop and they all go down and then Anoop asks Shivani to open the lights and the precap ends at Mansi and Shivani shouting……………………………….I hope they don't hit RL J

jps01 thumbnail
@ Pensink, thank you dearest Pensink for your quick, detailed write-up!!! Excellent job as usual!!πŸ‘

Regarding the precap, I hope to God they really do spring a surprise on RL.  Maybe she is hungry and in the kitchen looking for something to eat!  A good brooming would do her well and it should be Anoop or Shivani!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
indi thumbnail

pensink ... that you dear friend ... once again a wonderful WU!!!

What a shameless bold faced liar is that Sandhya  😑!!!   And Rajlaxmi, she lets her feelings overcome her mental faculties ... wonder if she'll ever grow to like Shivani!!!!  Why would Bhushan be shocked?  He knows what a trouble maker his wife is!!! 

Would RL end up eating the food brought by Anoop?  As for Sahil ... the poor guy is certainly between a  rock and hard place ... his "wonderful" mummyji on one hand and his dearest wife on the other  ... whom should he pacify   πŸ˜†? 

Hey Sandhya, respect is earned, not demanded!!!!  Seems DIL No. 1 is also harbouring some harsh feelings for Bua!!!

jay ... you are so right ... a good brooming would remove the cobwebs from her eyes and brains ... she'll be able to see and reason better   πŸ˜†!!!    But the brooming should come from Sahil or Sandhya  πŸ˜†!!!!!

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update Pensink!β­οΈπŸ‘
pensink91 thumbnail
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=e2ff466e66&view=att&th=13a8e45a5b44d716&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9D5RwhaCyeRQWQx43kKrhU&sadet=1351020521045&sads=O-JHjSiWeB--GDXtqVgcOagEOno&sadssc=1

This a link to the collage that Sushma sent for the new Himmanshoo appreciation thread so whoever opens the new thread, if you can open and just past the picture would be great.
Edited by pensink91 - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
       Sandyha's is the devils incarnate and here she is: