pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nak19

Wonder what happened, someone deleted all the pictures of Himmanshoo by hirie 😭

What, seriously. Maybe it was an accident
Surish thumbnail
my onda latina & latino community, video, spanish graphics myspace spanish glitter graphics
Pensink for your daily updates! Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by Indi

Thoroughly enjoyed yesterday's episode ... so light hearted !!!   Sahil was just too sweet ...  truly a little boy playing truant from school and getting caught!!!!   Poor guy loved his cricket and pakoras so much ... and the chutney sold him out too   😆!!!! 

Couldn't help comparing the atmosphere at Shivi's parents and the Sisodia's ... Sisodia's may be prosperous but they have equal amount of tension in their home; whereas Shivi's parents are so relaxed, loving and easy going!!!   No wonder it's so difficult for Shivani to adapt to the Sisodias.   She does, however, seem to have her head on ... she's much more mature than Sahil!!  

Loved how Anoop handled it when he found out about Sahil ... just shook his head and gave his indulgent big brother smile ... Anoop knows his brother and his tricks  😆!!!!   Anoop is a really caring person ... looks after the needs of all without complaint!!  

Mansi's plan seems to be working... Anoop couldn't resist helping the guy with the tennis racquet ... I'm sure Mansi will have him back on the courts soon.  Must say, Mansi looked beautiful yesterday!!!  Anoop was, as usual, charming and gorgeous  😉!!!!!

Indi
 Mansi looked sexy in the tees and jeans, didn't she? Soon Himmanshoo will be coaching Mansi and you will be astonished to see him attempting to kiss her on the neck, cheek and forehead

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

Originally posted by Indi

Indi
 Mansi looked sexy in the tees and jeans, didn't she? Soon Himmanshoo will be coaching Mansi and you will be astonished to see him attempting to kiss her on the neck, cheek and forehead

surish ... awww surish, what am I going to do with you  😆😆!!!!  You and your one track mind  😲!!!!!   You never fail to make me smile  😛!!!!  

Don't be impatient!!!   You'll get all the smooching soon ðŸ˜‰  !!!!   Meanwhile, just enjoy the rest of the show!!!

Enjoy your weekend and behave yourself!!! 

Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by nak19

Originally posted by Pensink

Nak19 and Pensink

I think it was committed with willful, deliberately premeditated malice aforethought or with extreme atrocity and cruelty by the perpetrator him/herself.

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

Originally posted by nak19

Originally posted by Pensink

Nak19 and Pensink

I think it was committed with willful, deliberate premeditated malice aforethought by the perpetrator

surish ... spoken like a true lawyer!!!  Premeditated,  perpetrator and all   😆!!! 

Surish thumbnail

Indi! You are so sweet

Surish thumbnail

JPS01
Surish thumbnail

Sandya and Bhushan are negative battery terminals that are already attracted to the positive ends to be repelled by them eventually, with their electrons flowing from negative to positive. Wonder what is the other negative electron filled battery terminal is up to? Haven't seen much of her lately!Upon seeing Sahil falling out of the closet after experiencing bouts of suffocation and highly reduced levels of oxygen, I was guffawing with mirth like a drain snorting and so forth; ultimately shedding tears. Just imagine Anoop demonstrating to Mansi how to hold the tennis racket by the handle and swinging an area 20 inches away while the racket face moves through the contact with high speed. While attempting to give it another shot Anoop leans over and kisses her lightly, barely touching her cheek catching her completely by surprise.

nak19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi Surish, we never communicate with each other before but by reading jps01 and indi's post I've gathered you are a male fan of Himmanshoo, right? Which should be very flattering for Himm in my opinion. I really hope it happens between Anoop and Mansi what you said here, because it's been months they've got married and Anoop never even touch Mansi, even by mistake. And I know they had an arranged marriage, so did I. Sometimes he seems to forget that there is another person in his bedroom besides him. Like that day she was trying to get his attention and standing in front of the wardrobe making sounds with the doors, but he didn't even notice until she asked him if she could make the coffee for him. Too me that is really odd, even for someone as shy as Anoop. As far as RL goes, I guess she's taking a break and energizing for her next outburst on Anoop or Shivani 😉

BTW really love the way you explain all the scenario, very interesting 😊