Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 - Page 103

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pensink91

indi, RL wants Sahil to work its Sandhya who is insecure if Sahil works.

As for Anoop teaching to leave the business, I dont think that is the reason he wants his brother to be independent too and be part of their business. Anoop loves his family a lot and will not leave them and if he does it would be only if RL herself asks himto go.

Are you talking about Hum saath saath hain. there the mom wanted himto be the MD of the firm and Mohnish behl himself stepped down to manage the plant in the village and Salman refused to accept thatposition. you maybe right as many serials I have noticed they try to copy some movie. My mom watches Parichay and there they are planning to copy Parent trap 😃. they cant think out of the box al has to previous story with added twist. Lets see what LMYAM has in the future

pensink ... You too   !!!!   A fan of Salman???  Himmanshoo and Salman?   Where can I go to get away from you girls ... 😡😡????   Yes, it's Hum Saath Saath Hai ... Sallu was soo sweet and shy   😃!!!! 

Sandhya is worried that if Anoop leaves, who will take care of the household?  So by extension, if Sahil learns the business, more chance of Anoop leaving!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Indi, I only follow two men out of India and they are in this order:  Himmanshoo A. Malhotra and Salman Khan!!!😛
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jps01

@ Indi, I only follow two men out of India and they are in this order:  Himmanshoo A. Malhotra and Salman Khan!!!😛

jps ...   Did I read you right ... Himmanshoo A. Malhotra and Salman Khan from India ... and in that order?   ohhh jay, how could you do that to me  😭😭?????   I thought we could have been friends ... but no way!!!😡!    I knew I shouldn't trust you!!!!

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indi

pensink ... You too   !!!!   A fan of Salman???  Himmanshoo and Salman?   Where can I go to get away from you girls ... 😡😡????   Yes, it's Hum Saath Saath Hai ... Sallu was soo sweet and shy   😃!!!! 

Sandhya is worried that if Anoop leaves, who will take care of the household?  So by extension, if Sahil learns the business, more chance of Anoop leaving!!! 

I think SAndhya is not worried that anoop might leave but rather that if Sahil learns the buisiness bhushan might loose his importance and place in the business. She never feels insecurity now since Anoop and RL are not close and Bhushan is prominent.

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gee that bhushan guy is tall. he even made himms look short
bluebell12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wonder why that need that bushwan guy?  doesn't seem evil or anything. 
Surish thumbnail
Pensink for October 10th update

Something is definitely wrong with the filming. Apart from being short Himmanshoo seemed to have gained weight just in one day. Even Mansi was almost the same height with him. Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
mandygill thumbnail
loved the scene where anoop catches the apple, mansi's expressions were priceless! love their chemistry!
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: bluebell12

wonder why that need that bushwan guy?  doesn't seem evil or anything. 

not yet. but with that dumbo wife of his who knows😕
mandygill thumbnail
lol! that bhushan guy is for sure a masterpiece..his acting is not bad, i guess the wife is going to make him dance to her tunes!