Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashavari thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=jps01]@ Ashviri, I am dying for English Subtitles here in the U.S., but so far have not seen anything as yet.  I have also written to Sony a few times requesting this but still waiting.

Jps01, I think it is on request of Himm fans we have subtitles now:)

I checked some of the old recordings and there is no subtitles that means its not settings.
Now you guys know that it exists, why don't you check with your providers.

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just seen the episode and it had lots of drama!!!

Thought Anoop's performance was outstanding as usual!

Sahil was excellent as well!

Mansi was the surprise package - her scenes with Anoop were realistic.

Shivani could have been better!

RL was just horrible - even though I did not understand what she was saying - it looked like she refused to apologize to Anoop per Sahil's request!  What an evil woman!!!

Surish thumbnail
Himmanshoo and Asish truly inhabited their characters exhibiting a wide affecting range of emotions  today! Admired how Asish stood up for Anoop like a lawyer representing his client in the courts of law against the defendant Rajlaxmi when suddenly, blue lightning formed in Anoop's fists emerging from his right shoulder,delivering a superbly, charismatic, right-handed uppercut, almost  knocking Asish out completely.Want Ashish to threaten his mother into believing that he'll take his life if she refuses to forgive his brother. Probably this might work! Anoop pounding his fist against the wall like a sledgehammer and shedding a river of tears from his eyes was awesome. Why didn't Mansi just cradle him like a baby in his arms immediately  and dry those tender eyes? What was she waiting on?Shivani and Sahil chemistry can do with some boosting if only she would make a tremendous effort.

pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

Just seen the episode and it had lots of drama!!!

Thought Anoop's performance was outstanding as usual!

Sahil was excellent as well!

Mansi was the surprise package - her scenes with Anoop were realistic.

Shivani could have been better!

RL was just horrible - even though I did not understand what she was saying - it looked like she refused to apologize to Anoop per Sahil's request!  What an evil woman!!!

Hi friends, will try to do the WU for monday soon. Thanks for your patience
Much Love and a big hug🤗
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi pensink ... welcome back!!!  Trust you had a wonderful day with your bhaiya and bhabi!!!   We missed you!!! 

pensink91 thumbnail

Episode starts with Mansi telling that Anoop left her outside and left. RL tells he so late in the night and bua says why did you not tell me. RL says he has no concern for his younger brother. RL says good excuse to show his carelessness, she says but my Sahil is not careless then where did he go so late. She asks Bhushan what about you, I had asked you to go look for Sahil and says I know everyone is very tired I will go and search for Sahil myself.  Shivani stops her. Here Sahil calls someone and asks if they know the whereabouts of Anoop. The auto stops and the driver says the reason for stopping. Here Anoop is thinking how mom and cheering him and also remember some garden where they forget all their problems, where their dad used to get them. Sahils asks to take to that garden. RL asks Shivani if you know then please can you tell me. Shivani replies Sahil came to know about Anoop Bhaiya and he must be out to look for him. RL tells so you changed him and made him like you and asks when he was in hospital how did he come to know about what happened and Shivani replies she told him. Phuphaji asks Shivani to call from landline and says that Sahil might answer if its from home. Sahil is worried and thinking where Anoop was. Anoop is thinking off all the things his mom said. Sahil comes with Ice cream and Anoop snaps out of his thoughts and then asks what are you doing here Sahil. He tells you want to icecream in this condition. Sahil tells that Bhaiya after dad you are the only one who takes care of anyone. You have given me the most love and how did you think that you were responsible for this accident. He asks how could you think like this and they hug. (love Sahil herem very sweet brother. Hope mother and other family members appreciate all that Anoop has endured and done for the family). RL is worried why cant Sahil inform. Bhushan says lets wait for 10 mins then we will go out to search for them. Sahil and Anoop come and RL starts shouting where did you go in this condition. Sahil says you were worried about me what about Anoop he was also not home and you were not worried for him. RL replies he is old enough to take care of himself. Sahil says then how come you make him so small then. He lost his dad and is suffering since so long but he lost his mom too. He is all alone in this house there is no one who truly cares about him. He is here but still lost. He tells for once show you care for him too and you are his mom too. He tells you have accepted his wife then why not him. Anoop stops him but he says he will once mom apologizes for what she said in the hospital . RL is adamant and says whatever she said was necessary ( hmm, what was necessary for a mom to say such harsh things. RL thinks she knows everything and is always right. She really needs this from Sahil to bring her to reality.) he asks what punishment wouldyou have given him if something had really happened to me.

He insists that Mom please say sorry and says you are such a heartless woman that… Anoop slaps and says nothing after this. Both are hurt and look at each other and then sahil walks away. Poor Anoop is left torn. RL says this was between me and Sahil and you had no right to slap sahil. Anoop apologizes and goes from there. Sahil tells shivani if bhai cuts me in 1000 pieces I would never complain but what I felt bad is when I was trying to make mom realize her mistake why did he stop him. Anoop is upset why did I slap him I should have dragged him away rather than slap him. He tells how hurt Anoop must be. Mansi says stop blaming yourself and you need not worry as you consider Sahil as your son and he is old enough to understand you and know what you are going thru. Mansi is upset seeing anoop in this condition. RL is thinking I can never forget that incident that changed all our lives. She says no Sahil I can never say sorry to Anoop. I can never forgive him ( what a stubborn person, how was he responsible your husband was mature man,a father of 3 children and he ran on the road in traffic.) Sahil says that brother who held my hand since childhood and took care of all my needs, mom has no love for that brother. He says its all my fault, he says mom willonly love him if she finds time from showering her love on me. He says I will say sorry to him. Shivani asks to apologise to bhaiya and mummyji too. Mom is recalling Sahil's words and then she sees the family photo and thinks of all her conversation with her husband and then all the words bhushan said to Anoop. She says she can never forgive anoop.

Precap for Tuesday: SAhil asks sorry from his mom and says he regrets saying all that he said to her then he says he cannot see anything and asks for water and is shown dizzy ( don't know if he is faking or really suffering) and says mom please forgive me……………

pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi

Hi pensink ... welcome back!!!  Trust you had a wonderful day with your bhaiya and bhabi!!!   We missed you!!! 

Indi, I had a wonderful time they were here just for 24 hours. I missed you all too and also the show too.
indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

Himmanshoo and Asish truly inhabited their characters exhibiting a wide affecting range of emotions  today! Admired how Asish stood up for Anoop like a lawyer representing his client in the courts of law against the defendant Rajlaxmi when suddenly, blue lightning formed in Anoop's fists emerging from his right shoulder,delivering a superbly, charismatic, right-handed uppercut, almost  knocking Asish out completely.Want Ashish to threaten his mother into believing that he'll take his life if she refuses to forgive his brother. Probably this might work! Anoop pounding his fist against the wall like a sledgehammer and shedding a river of tears from his eyes was awesome. Why didn't Mansi just cradle him like a baby in his arms immediately  and dry those tender eyes? What was she waiting on?Shivani and Sahil chemistry can do with some boosting if only she would make a tremendous effort.

surish … Agree with you … Himmanshoo and Ashish were totally captivating!!!  What a beautiful episode!!!   Himmanshoo was superb as usual,  so was Ashish!!!   Loved all that brotherly love and caring ... their portrayal was truly outstanding, especially loved the scene in the park… so touching!!  Loved Sahil telling off Rajlaxmi ... a really dramatic scene there! carried off wonderfully by Ashish!!  Himmanshoo never disappoints … his facial expressions were so convincing!!!    

With the Ramayana episode still fresh in my mind, I was reminded of Ram and Lakshman ... brought to mind the recent episode of Lakshman standing up to Parshuram to defend his beloved brother!!!!   There was our Lakshman (Sahil) throwing all caution to the wind and not caring about offending his mother, jumping to the defense of Ram (Anoop)!!!   Ram (Anoop) so gentle and respectful ... Lakshman (Sahil), young and impulsive … doesn't care about the result, only caring about his big brother!!  

Rajlaxmi reminded me of an army general … there she was pacing and ranting, while everybody stood around quaking in their shoes … afraid to even open their mouths!!!!  Wish Bua and the rest of the family would just once open their mouths … do they have to "suck up" to RL in order to live in the house?     Must say that the actress who portrays RL is really good with her expressions!!! 

Mansi was wonderful, so sweet to her Anoop.  Shivani, as usual, seemed terrified of Rajlaxmi … can't blame her though … those nasty looks that RL throws at Shivani are enough to kill her!!!

bluebell12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Pensink for WU.

Subtitles are on TV, but I'm looking for LMAM on You Tube or other internet site.
Don't have access to TV.

indi thumbnail

pensink ... thank you dear pensink for such a detailed WU! 

Can't understand Rajlaxmi!!!   How could she remain so untouched by all that Sahil said to her?   Doesn't she have any motherly feelings ... doesn't she know that mothers are supposed to love and nurture their children, not destroy them!!   

Rajlaxmi actually hates her son and has no intention of ever changing!!     I think she was jealous of Anoop and resents him because the father loved him so dearly and devoted so much time to him ... time which RL feels should have been spent with her!!!   She did try to persuade  the husband not to go that evening, but he so loved his son, he wanted to just make him happy.   That's what RL hates Anoop for ... for the attention that he got from the father... the father put the child before her!!!!    Any sensible person would know that Anoop was not responsible for his father's death, but RL, with her twisted thinking continues to blame Anoop!!!

I still think that Anoop is RL's stepson ... !!!!