Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OK, just seen the episode!!

RL has to be in a deep slumber not to hear Sahil pouring the water and when he exited the room with the door creaking!!!

And why is RL getting into a fit because she is unable to find Sahil in the hospital!! He is not a kid for god's sake, he is a grown man - he cannot disappear nor will he walk in his sleep!!!

I pray that Bhushan does not turn evil, that would make a very  complicated LMYAM!!

Happy that Bua is not around today!!

pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

Pensink
            and

for today's update!

Thanks Surish!! This is lovely 😊
pensink91 thumbnail

Pensink, Leesan, Indi, Jpso1 et.al.

For the love of God Anoop!Please appreciate your brother's support and stand up to your mother for once!What the hell is wrong with you!Apparently you wish to remain an inconsolable crying toddler for the rest of your life!

So true, exactly my thoughts why did he have to slap his brother who was supporting him. He wants to live like this all his life. someone needs to tell him that this crying and brooding all the time is hurting his wife too.
nak19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sorry I m still kind of new and very confused about IF. Didn't know yesterday was your birthday pensink91. Happy belated Birthday to you, hopefully you had a blast day. 😃

nak19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

May be Anoop shouldn't slap Sahil for supporting him but he should've for not leaving Mr. Mehta's building when all the people were telling him to and leaving the hospital in that condition. Sahil knows about the bitterness between his mom and Anoop, he should've known his wondering around looking for Anoop will make their relationship worse. He should know RL will blame Anoop if something happens to him again, probably even kill that poor guy. That wasn't very smart of Sahil I have to say.

pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nak19

May be Anoop shouldn't slap Sahil for supporting him but he should've for not leaving Mr. Mehta's building when all the people were telling him to and leaving the hospital in that condition. Sahil knows about the bitterness between his mom and Anoop, he should've known his wondering around looking for Anoop will make their relationship worse. He should know RL will blame Anoop if something happens to him again, probably even kill that poor guy. That wasn't very smart of Sahil I have to say.

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!

I feel he should not have slapped him at all. And RL would definitly blame Anoop and might also say that he is acting in front of her by slapping Sahil when he himself instigated him. As we have seen Sahil till now, I am sure he will not take it lightly but would tell his mom again. Mom is a stone hearted person nothing will affect her, she will continue to bully and commanding everyone. They should now show Mansi getting angry at Anoop for this behaviour and to show that she exists and he should focus on her too not run after mommy, who does not even care.
ashavari thumbnail

I just want to share a good news here. Some people who do not this show or any sony show because of subtitles, now sony also has subtitles for their shows.
SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashavari

I just want to share a good news here. Some people who do not this show or any sony show because of subtitles, now sony also has subtitles for their shows.

is it on their youtube channel?
pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashavari

thanks, that is gr8 news. But i have seen so many times their translations are way off .
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pensink, Leesan, Indi, Jpso1 et.al.

For the love of God Anoop!Please appreciate your brother's support and stand up to your mother for once!What the hell is wrong with you!Apparently you wish to remain an inconsolable crying toddler for the rest of your life!

surish  ... Hi there cowboy  😆!!!!  Howdy to you too!!!   Always manage to bring a smile to my face  😆!!!! 

I think in his heart Anoop knows that Sahil is supporting him and he appreciates his brother's support, it's just that he doesn't want to hurt or disrespect RL!!!     For some reason, in our culture, no matter how much the parents may hurt us, we are taught not to be rude or disrespectful ... ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•!!!  That must be so deeply entrenched in Anoop!!!!

Anoop must be a masochist, an angel or a fool  ... such abuse for so many years ... he has probably convinced himself by now that he was responsible for the father's death!!!   He and RL both need to visit a therapist!!!