Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi5555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
A very happy birthday pensink.   Have a fab day.   And wishing that Anoop aka Himanshu gets to meet his biggest fan (you) soon
pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

Hmmm!! I heard that there's a special birthday girl on the forum today! 

Who could it be?!😉

The one and only very special WU updater extraordinaire !! That's who!!😊

A very Happy Birthday to you Vaishali!!  Thanks for all your hard work and devotion to the forum! Great job, everyday!!

Save a slice of birthday cake for me, please? Don't let Jay and Indi eat it all!😉   You know how they dont like to share anything or anyone!!😆

Thankfully, you're not like that!! You're more like me, I don't mind sharing Himm at all...but as for G?! Now,that's entirely another matter !!😉

Anyways,Sweetie ,have a great day!! 

Thank dear and definitely i will share the cake with you, indi and jay and everyone else 😃
pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: desi5555

A very happy birthday pensink.   Have a fab day.   And wishing that Anoop aka Himanshu gets to meet his biggest fan (you) soon

Thank you desi5555!😃
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pensink91

Thank dear and definitely i will share the cake with you, indi and jay and everyone else 😃

leesan, jps ... Girls!  Girls!!!  what can I say about you two girls  😈?   Who are you trying to fool ... not me  😲!!!! 

So very generous, aren't you both?  Generous my foot!!!   That's for the people who don't know you!!!   So don't try all that honey talk with me, O.K.  😡???

pensink ... I hope you are noting who is the generous one here!!!   I'm the only one willing to share Shuklaji with you!!!!   Enjoy!    😆!! 

pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi

leesan, jps ... Girls!  Girls!!!  what can I say about you two girls  😈?   Who are you trying to fool ... not me  😲!!!! 

So very generous, aren't you both?  Generous my foot!!!   That's for the people who don't know you!!!   So don't try all that honey talk with me, O.K.  😡???

pensink ... I hope you are noting who is the generous one here!!!   I'm the only one willing to share Shuklaji with you!!!!   Enjoy!    😆!! 

indi you are the best 😉
jps01 thumbnail
@ Pensink, no Indi is not the best!!!🤣 She is trying everything possible to be in your good books today!!!

Oh, I so wish I could get Himm to wish you on your special day!!

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jps01

@ Pensink, no Indi is not the best!!!🤣 She is trying everything possible to be in your good books today!!!

Oh, I so wish I could get Himm to wish you on your special day!!

jps ... Ha! Ha! ... try your best   😆!!!      But I do wish there was some way we could have gotten to Himm ... that would have been a really delightful present for pensink!!!! 
pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi

jps ... Ha! Ha! ... try your best   😆!!!      But I do wish there was some way we could have gotten to Himm ... that would have been a really delightful present for pensink!!!! 

thanks everyone for making my special day very very special.
Surish thumbnail
        Pensink
            and

for today's update!

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Pensink, Leesan, Indi, Jpso1 et.al.

For the love of God Anoop!Please appreciate your brother's support and stand up to your mother for once!What the hell is wrong with you!Apparently you wish to remain an inconsolable crying toddler for the rest of your life!
Edited by Surish - 11 years ago