Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jps01

@ Pensink, thank you so very much my dear!! Excellent, quick and I so love your side notes that puts a smile on my face!!! Thank you for this my friend!!

You have to feel my heart pounding here as I am reading - so glad that Sahil found out the truth about RL and Anoop!  And am glad that the precap shows them both ok and in good health.  For a minute as I was reading, I was wondering since Sahil is out looking for Anoop and somethings happens to Sahil, Anoop will be in more trouble, but thank God Sahil is safe!!!

When will Anoop learn to accept that his so-called mom is an evil person?? Why did you slap Sahil Anoop??? To show respect for who?????😑

Maybe RL will think that Anoop told Sahil what happened between them!!😑

I had the same thought and wrote too that RL will think Anoo told Sahil. And why did Anoop slap him, this woman does not need to be respected. A mother may say harsh things to theirchild but when the tension is over she would normally ask her other child if they were fine or not. But RL she did not even ask even for courtesy sake. I was really mad at her expressions. Not only her the whole family use him all thetime.Angry😭 
pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jps01

@ Pensink, Well I hope you have an enjoyable day off on Monday and no worries, we will survive until Tues morning.  4 years is a long time to not see your brother - so have a great day!!!

Yes, I plan to have a really great day. Thanks πŸ˜ƒ
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

pensink ... No problem ... we'll wait!!!!   Hope you have an enjoyable time with your brother and SIL!   Enjoy your day!!!!

pensink91 thumbnail
Thanks everyone I really feel good now. i was feeling guilty that i could not provide the WU on monday.
desi5555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pensink91

Thanks everyone I really feel good now. i was feeling guilty that i could not provide the WU on monday.

@ Pensink91 : enjoy your day with your bhai-bhabhi...family always comes first.   :-) 

pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: desi5555

@ Pensink91 : enjoy your day with your bhai-bhabhi...family always comes first.   :-) 

Friends and family both are equally important. BTW, today is my Birthday 😊
indi thumbnail

pensink ... Happy Birthday to You!!!!   May God bless you richly and may all your dreams come true!!!     Wish you all the best and hope you are having a wonderful day and plenty of presents!!! 

Are we having a party tonight   πŸ₯³?   

Lots of love and kisses my dearest pensink !πŸ€—!! 

Indi

PS:   Aww... pensink, you are so sweet that if it were in my power, I'd wrap Guddu Shukla in pretty paper,  tie Himm with ribbons and send him to you!!!   As the saying goes, it's the thought that counts ... so here goes ... Guddu Shukla just for You  πŸ˜†!!!! 
Edited by indi - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi

pensink ... Happy Birthday to You!!!!   May God bless you richly and may all your dreams come true!!!     Wish you all the best and hope you are having a wonderful day and plenty of presents!!! 

Are we having a party tonight   πŸ₯³?   

Lots of love and kisses my dearest pensink !πŸ€—!! 

Indi

Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ. Yes, I make sure i get lots of presents and keep reminding my family a few weeks in advance so no one forgets. And this year has been really special got a lot more than what I would expect.πŸ˜†

Yes, come over we will have a party πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Again dear and a big hug to you tooπŸ€—

indi thumbnail

pensink ... You are welcome, Birthday Girl!!!! 

I've packaged Guddu Shukla and sent him to you ... hope he arrives in time for the birthday  πŸ˜†!!!  
Edited by indi - 11 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
OMG, Pensink, Pensink!! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!!! Its Your Day Girl!!!! With all my Love and Best Wishes today and always!!!