Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Pensink, thank you ever so much for your quick, detailed and excellent write-up.

My heart is pounding so fast as I am reading - I just cannot believe RL!!!

And I said it before, Anoop should leave the house with his wife and let the evil so called mother take care of business and her son!!!  What a horror for any son to have to go through!!! I say enough of this CVs.  I wonder what kind of message are you sending out!!!!

And Sahil, you are now married for God's sake, why should your mom stay with you in the hospital when your wife is around - lord, help me, my upbringing here is in the way!!! Even with mom around all your life that sounds really stupid coming from you!!!

Bottom line, Anoop please walk out of your mother's life NOW!!!!

😑
😑
😑Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

@ Pensink, thank you ever so much for your quick, detailed and excellent write-up.

And I said it before, Anoop should leave the house with his wife and let the evil so called mother take care of business and her son!!!  What a horror for any son to have to go through!!! I say enough of this CVs.  I wonder what kind of message are you sending out!!!!

And Sahil, you are now married for God's sake, why should your mom stay with you in the hospital when your wife is around - lord, help me, my upbringing here is in the way!!! Even with mom around all your life that sounds really stupid coming from you!!!

😑
😑
😑

Jay, there are some sons like Sahil who even after marriage are tied to their moms pallu. And they want mamma all the time.

Anoop should start ignoring the whole family except Mansi and i would love it if he avoids having any meals with them too. Would like him and Mansi enjoying their meals with each other.
jps01 thumbnail
@ Pensink, yes that would be great if Anoop does exactly what you posted:

Jay, there are some sons like Sahil who even after marriage are tied to their moms pallu. And they want mamma all the time.

Anoop should start ignoring the whole family except Mansi and i would love it if he avoids having any meals with them too. Would like him and Mansi enjoying their meals with each other.

But knowing Anoop to be always the docile, obedient man, he may not want to do so!! But this is the straw that broke the camel's back!  You know I am one angry Himmanshoo fan right now!  I swear if I could end up in the TV, RL would be on the floor right now!!!!
pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

@ Pensink, yes that would be great if Anoop does exactly what you posted:

But knowing Anoop to be always the docile, obedient man, he may not want to do so!! But this is the straw that broke the camel's back!  You know I am one angry Himmanshoo fan right now!  I swear if I could end up in the TV, RL would be on the floor right now!!!!

Me too am very agry, see the comments i added to today's write up. I had posted that she should not have said in front of everyone and it came later as Naina's thoughts too. I am so mad at RL and want to give her a piece of my mind.

I think this time Anoop would stay away from her as she herself told him too. If you see today;s episode he was avoiding her at all times after that outburst.
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey pensink, thanks for ur update πŸ˜Š. I hope that as in teh precap, sahil is gone missing to go look for anoop. Coz in that family no one seems to understand anoop better than sahil. Hope he give it back to RL in RL style once he knows what she has done and said to anoop😑. and Mansi, cant u see ur husband is breaking into thousand piece, dont listen to other, just be with him, he needs u 
pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra_rao

Hey pensink, thanks for ur update πŸ˜Š. I hope that as in teh precap, sahil is gone missing to go look for anoop. Coz in that family no one seems to understand anoop better than sahil. Hope he give it back to RL in RL style once he knows what she has done and said to anoop😑. and Mansi, cant u see ur husband is breaking into thousand piece, dont listen to other, just be with him, he needs u 

chitra, you are welcome!! As why he is missing he could be in the restroom too 😊. Mansi did support Anoop she was there with him at all times. And did not even go to see Sahil without Anoop and insisted he accompany her. Infact, anoop was also feeling more close to her as he was directly talking to her
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for d update dear,
I just hated dis Rajlaxmi i mean how can she talk anoop like such.
Felt so so bad for Anoop,i think this is Rajlaxmi b'coz of whom Anoop cant forget dat accidental death of his father.
Hope Mansi do something.
Loved Himanshu asusual mostly on dat window scene when he was looking outside his eyes were red.
pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cuty16

Thanx for d update dear,
I just hated dis Rajlaxmi i mean how can she talk anoop like such.
Felt so so bad for Anoop,i think this is Rajlaxmi b'coz of whom Anoop cant forget dat accidental death of his father.
Hope Mansi do something.
Loved Himanshu asusual mostly on dat window scene when he was looking outside his eyes were red.

Cuty16, you are most welcome dear!!.

Yes, we all hate RL for that behaviour and so true she is the reason he is not able to forget his father's sad and sudden demise. Family is meant to support each other but I have noticed everyone cares more about RL than Anoop. As i wrote in the WU, i was hoping for Phuphaji, netra and even Bua to have atleast supported Anoop but all were quiet. Shivani's parents were also too quiet , they too could have been shown to show some support to Mansi if not Anoop.

Everytime Himmanshoo comes on the screen he displays how great an actor he is. Its amazing to see him play each part and his face expressions just great.
Surish thumbnail
Thank you Pensink for being so sweet as usual!
Surish thumbnail

Originally posted by indi

pensink... thank you dear pensink!!!   I'm nearly in tears for Anoop... he should just take his wife and walk out of Raj laxmi's life forever and ever!!!!   Let her hurt until she dies!!!!   How could she be so cruel ... and in front of other people too!!!!  I hope Sahil finds out what she said to his bhaiya and let her have it good!!!  And that woman holds havan for her dead husband ... she should pray instead for her own soul!!!!  I so wish Sahil would turn against her!!!!  

Is Anoop acting Runjhun's role here   ?   All that humiliation and hate he's taking so quietly!!!!!   

Originally posted by Pensink

Indi, initially i thought so too that Anoop should leave the house with his wife. But if he does then what is the difference between him and RL. He should stay there and this way everytime she will see Mansi and Anoop she will think of that incident and one day would repent. I want her to feel that even in anger one should not say such things. If you are angry youshould just keep quiet and stay away rather then talking rubbish. But it is true fact of life that people manytimes say things that cannot be taken back and then repent later. I hope she realises how her words affect her child.

But am really mad at how bua defended her actions and justifies them. it would have been nice if Netra and Phuphaji had consoled anoop here and said that RL was really wrong.

Anoop is hurt by these words but is quiet because he respects his mom and loves her. He is beign a bigger person here. he is the mature person in this relationship.

Originally posted by jps01

My Response

Sick and tired of Rajlaxmi publicly castigating Anoop in a negative manner! Time for him to confront her and give her the taste of her own medicine. He needs to stop whining  like a cry -baby and fight like  a man! She is climbing way to high now and ought to be put in her place!Never try to run away from problems, that will only give you more strength to overcome.It is a race you'll never win!Stand up and face the music.