Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: indi

pensink ... I understand and am quite happy to know that ...  I love my parents and family too much and can't imagine not being allowed to do anything for them.    I have seen my cousin's inlaws refusing to eat or drink when they visit their daughter's marital home ... I guess there are still people who hold to the old traditions... I can't hold it against them though, that's their belief!!!   Recently on another soap (Zee's - you may know which one I'm speaking about)   I saw where the parents seemed to have given up all rights to their daughter and allow the MIL to dictate her life ... and the girl is not even engaged or married as yet!!!  My brother always says that the soaps tend to send a wrong message to people who are not familiar with the indian way of life!!!!    I will always want to be a daughter all my life  😆!!! 

Indi, we all want to be daughters, but after marriage have to manage both, and maintaining the balance is a true test of life. Neither one should be given more or less attention. That is the key to a successful relationship this is what my mom always tell me. And yes, i agree with your brother these Indian Soaps always send the wrong message. so just watch a show and enjoy and then forget what the things that you dont approve off. (look who's talking, a person who gets attached to these stories so easily LOL)😆
jps01 thumbnail
Awww ladies, I have been so busy at the office this week that I have a pain in my neck from the computer and phone!!! But every split second I get, I run in here!!! You know how I cannot stay away from my dearest friends!!!

And btw Indi, am not making any changes to my hairstyle, clothes, nails or shoes.  He has to love me for who I am - a kind hearted soul who work work really well with Ma !!! Hahahaha😳

Surish thumbnail
Will desist from making any comments today since I'm very busy, tired and exhausted !Just dropping by to say:

Cut Puppy - Hello Friends

Pensink, Indi and Jps01 for being my friends and 

Thank you Pensink for September 27, Written update!

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
@ Surish, thank you sooo much and please do get some rest!!! All the best my friend!!
pensink91 thumbnail
Surish, Thank you so much and hope you get some good rest this weekend.😊

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

surish .. thank you!!!  Go take your rest ... will see you next week!!!

jps, pensink ... seems we are the only fans of Himmanshoo!!!  Just wanted to wish you all a happy weekend ... have so much work and no spare time ... will respond to you later if I get some time; otherwise, until next week!! 
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hye friends,new here.

himanshu is just doing gr8 again,really liking him a lot in d show as Anup.
jps01 thumbnail
@ Cuty16 (cute name btw), welcome and yes, Himmanshoo is a brilliant actor!! If you get a chance watch any episode online of Bhagonwali!! He is so versatile and adapts well to any role!!! Love to see you here and hope to see more posts!!!!🤗🤗🤗

Please note that our dear friend Pensink has an English update of that day's episode by 12:30 EST every Mon - Thurs, so please feel welcome to read it!

Thanks for posting here!!!
pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cuty16

Hye friends,new here.

himanshu is just doing gr8 again,really liking him a lot in d show as Anup.

Welcome Cuty16!!

Himmanshoo is really an excellent actor and does great in any role. All of us here are fans of his acting, the way he protrays all emotions. He fits in any role given.
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi G &A girls and guys! Just popping in to say hello, so happy to see that you are all enjoying LMYAM, and supporting Himm of course
Pensink, I continue to read your WUs from time to time, great job,thank you. Jay, Indi and Surish...Trust all is well with each and every one of you, have a great weekend!! ðŸ¤—