Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thank you glitter graphics
    Pensink for your awesome update!

I knew that Anoop's tennis victory had something to do with his father's death!
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by tanutes

"Himmanshoo wants to have an arranged marriage per his mother's wish but what ifHimmanshoo and Samaira's sparkling on-screen chemistry becomes an off-screen reality?Life is filled with swift transitions. One could never tell what the future holds."

Tanutes the psychic, I've been wondering if your predictions will be accurate this time.Will have to wait and see!
Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

thank you glitter graphics

Pensink for your awesome update!

I knew that Anoop's tennis victory had something to do with his father's death!

You are most welcome!!
Yes, I thought so too. But it is so sad it was not his fault but still he feels so responsible.
pensink91 thumbnail
Today's episode brought tears to my eyes too and brought back memories of my dad. My dad was my best friend and i was so close as Anoop is shown with his dad.
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by Pensink

You are most welcome!!
Yes, I thought so too. But it is so sad it was not his fault but still he feels so responsible.

Pensink

Mansi will plausibly enchant him with the magical power of her attractive glances and consoling words. What happened between you and your dad pensink?
Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

Originally posted by Pensink

You are most welcome!!

Pensink

Mansi will plausibly enchant him with the magical power of her attractive glances and consoling words

Looking forward to that 😊
jps01 thumbnail
@ Pensink, thank you sooo very very very much for your excellent and detailed write-up!!! You go girl, you have mastered the art of doing the write-up!  Quite impressed and I must congratulate you for this.  Immense responsibility and yet you make it look so simple.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart Pensink!!!⭐️

My goodness, what an episode!!! Can't wait for tonight and then will comment more!

Yes, I agree that the story is progressing, just hope the TRPs go up, not happy that we went down again on the forum ranking .

Dearest Pensink, don't want to pry, but since you commented on your dad, is he not around?

Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jps01

@ Pensink, thank you sooo very very very much for your excellent and detailed write-up!!! You go girl, you have mastered the art of doing the write-up!  Quite impressed and I must congratulate you for this.  Immense responsibility and yet you make it look so simple.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart Pensink!!!⭐️

My goodness, what an episode!!! Can't wait for tonight and then will comment more!

Yes, I agree that the story is progressing, just hope the TRPs go up, not happy that we went down again on the forum ranking .

You are most welcome!!

And I agree regarding the TRPs, I dont why they went down againwhen the story is progressing so well. Hope its goes back up now .
jps01 thumbnail
@ Surish, I would say regarding your earlier comment about Himmanshoo's mom finding a girl for him and your response, that my Himm is so good looking that the girls cannot help but fall in love with him😳 (just look at us here as an example).  I think he is a charmer all the way!!😛

@ Dearest Pensink, don't want to pry, but since you commented on your dad, is he not around?

Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jps01

@ Surish, I would say regarding your earlier comment about Himmanshoo's mom finding a girl for him and your response, that my Himm is so good looking that the girls cannot help but fall in love with him😳 (just look at us here as an example).  I think he is a charmer all the way!!😛

@ Dearest Pensink, don't want to pry, but since you commented on your dad, is he not around?

No Jay, my dad passed away with cancer 4 years back. I normally would not have mentioned but could not help after seeing the episode today.